Arrest Made In Shooting Death

There are 6 comments on the Feb 12, 2012, KTUL-TV Tulsa story titled Arrest Made In Shooting Death. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

Deputies in southern Oklahoma have arrested a woman in connection with the shooting death of a 29-year-old man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashamed to live here

Sulphur, OK

#21 Mar 9, 2012
Rehab and not going to church? Yea, that seems to fit.

I'm sure Rhonda "wanted" to quit, but like every addict she was too weak and dumb willed to do so. Maybe she can dry up while she's waiting on the lethal injection. My heart only goes out to the Blackburn family and Rhonda's child who has to grow up with the legacy of having a murderer for a mom.
anonymous

Enid, OK

#22 May 23, 2013
yes why wrote:
yes, someone tell us what is going on with this?
She was a meth head!!!
anonymous

Enid, OK

#23 May 23, 2013
Vandalia Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Their a bunch of Okie hick Meth head trailer trash, thats why.
Exactly!!!!! Frickemln dumbass meth heads
Meth is.the scuffed of the planet!!!! I knew Zachary and he was a good guy!! He was at my house because I am a pastor. He was terrified. He was very frightened and he told me someone was out to kill him. That was a Friday then Monday he was murdered!!!!! I begged him to take refuge in my home. But he wouldn't do it! Such a tragedy for such a young man.
anonymous

Enid, OK

#24 May 23, 2013
ashamed to live here wrote:
Well, we're not being charged with murder... Nor did we admit to murder... Or assisting with murder... Maybe if the frantzs had been to church more they wouldn't have raised a murderer... hopefully ronda knows where she is going when he gets the needle, and it will be hot!
Amen!!
anonymous

Enid, OK

#25 May 23, 2013
ashamed to live here wrote:
Rehab and not going to church? Yea, that seems to fit.
I'm sure Rhonda "wanted" to quit, but like every addict she was too weak and dumb willed to do so. Maybe she can dry up while she's waiting on the lethal injection. My heart only goes out to the Blackburn family and Rhonda's child who has to grow up with the legacy of having a murderer for a mom.
And you got you're drug and alcoholic license where????? Cracker Jack's??? The one's who have sinned will be judged by God!!! Again Zach was trying hard to get clean. Getting clean takes alot counceling and to admit and commit to getting sober. Sometimes they screw up. You gotta want to get clean. You have to want it. And he wanted it!!
kyle imotichey

United States

#26 Friday Apr 3
Whatever,They r some good people.So sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's the role of the church in troubled times... 4 hr Kayla 1
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... 6 hr impartial 33
News 2 Gary Men Charged With Shooting 12-Year-Old Girl (Jul '08) 16 hr folks 3
News Overflow crowd demands Zion cops wear body cameras 16 hr Too trusting 3
News Vialpando's widow seeks compensation in husband... 16 hr calldaamblamps 1
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... 16 hr John 5
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 19 hr Righteous 327
More from around the web