Chilton Co. teen convicted of capital murder in roadway attack

Full story: Alabama Live

A jury has convicted a Chilton County teenager of capital murder in a 2004 drive-by shooting in which a Randolph man was killed and robbed and his wife beaten with a chain as they returned from a family ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
JCF

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2006

I went to school with the wife of the slain man and was very happy to hear that the little punk was sentenced to spend the rest of his life in jail. The lives he destroyed will never be the same...thank God that justice was served in this case.
Bill Wade

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2006

I went to school with Steve Spears. I was very happy to hear that Bibb County's judge Tommy Jones overrode the recommendation of life without parole given by the jury in March to death. What a senseless and heinous act that ended a life so young...hopefully the family and especially his wife can recover from this tragedy.
Esco

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

He shouldnt waste taxs money he should be dead to
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

the suspects in this case, especially the lying punk that was 16 at the time, should be hung up and whipped to death...let them experience a chain beating..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Landmark Bennington lumberyard closing 2 hr markey the masshole 1
Warrick prosecutor files charges against murder... 18 hr Craig 20
Teen's shooting leads to gang sweep in Hainesville (Jun '12) 22 hr Village wanderer 6
Antioch: Shooting near Delta View Apartments wo... 23 hr muh dik 9
Murder-suicide orphans nine Wed Rs Facebook Reporter. 1
One dead in machinery accident after falling in... Wed John 2
Six Shootings in 60 Hours Worry Long Beach Offi... Wed LB Reader 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••