Obama's biggest loss

Obama's biggest loss

There are 272 comments on the Politico story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Obama's biggest loss. In it, Politico reports that:

Never before had President Barack Obama put the moral force and political muscle of his presidency behind an issue quite this big - and lost quite this badly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

Cat74

United States

#239 Apr 20, 2013
The Benghazi massacre, and the mishandling of the known Muslim terrorists allowed to set off bombs at the Boston Marathon will be investigated by better men then those in charge of the current government. The President pretended Muslim terrorists no longer existed, giving them free rein to do their dirty work. They are here, and they are dangerous, and we will not ignore their threat any longer. Every move they make will be watched by someone. Make them as uncomfortable as possible without breaking a law.
Cat74

United States

#243 Apr 21, 2013
The unfortunate part of all this is the Presodent, the drunken vice president, and their underlings all believe their own bullshit. That is the real danger. We have to protect ourselves against the Muslim threat, and we will. That crazy Russian uncle needs to be deported for not turning in his dangerous nephews.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#244 Apr 21, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
wrexU.S. governor and failed Presidential condidate, perry, is a founding father of freebies/education to illegals.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#245 Apr 21, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The unfortunate part of all this is the Presodent, the drunken vice president, and their underlings all believe their own bullshit. That is the real danger. We have to protect ourselves against the Muslim threat, and we will. That crazy Russian uncle needs to be deported for not turning in his dangerous nephews.
frankly, I didn't fall for his sob story about NOT being connected with his nephews.

I think he is practicing what the Koran calls taqqiya.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqqiya

I believe he was probably one of the people who started them on their path of jihad.
Cat74

United States

#246 Apr 21, 2013
Oh please, the Democrats invented freebies for votes a hundred years ago. The President lulled America into a false security when he killed that guy that was supposed to be Bin Laden. (still haven't seen any pictures) Now we have Muslim terrorist cells all over the country. They are everywhere like bed bugs. We need to dig them out, and kill them, before then can kill us.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#247 Apr 21, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Sorry about your bedbug problem. Did they come with the trailer and bonus tinfoil hat?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#248 Apr 21, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about your bedbug problem. Did they come with the trailer and bonus tinfoil hat?
maybe you should get off the pot. then, you would know there is a problem.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#249 Apr 22, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should get off the pot. then, you would know there is a problem.
Crappy and her dog fights for the water in the stool, she has trouble getting her head out sometimes.
Really Now

Newport News, VA

#250 Apr 22, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
wrexU.S. governor and failed Presidential condidate, perry, is a founding father of freebies/education to illegals.
hahahahahahahahahaha
If you cant keep up with grownups...you're going to have to set at the kiddie table. Off you go now.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#251 Apr 22, 2013
1111 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all should care. President Obama is doing a good job of enforcing the Constitution and the Supreme Court interprets how our laws affects it. The last election showed our nation is tired of extremists and voted for a pragmatic centrist for President and against extreme Senatorial Candidates. The only thing getting high is the number of people ready to repeat the process. There will be Democratic Party gains in 2014 and massive gains in 2016. The House will probably flip in 2016.
Well I guess that's one opinion, how ever do you think the moon is made of green cheese also?
Cat74

United States

#252 Apr 22, 2013
Have they broughtp that gu control bill again? I bet theywill try to do ot in he middle of the night Friday, because they are so under-handed. I don't think they have the votes either way. If they can't pass their gun grabber bill now they will keep trying. We need to make sure we are ever vigilant.It is not hard to be ahead of liberals. They drink alot, like that flakey vice President.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#253 Apr 22, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess that's one opinion, how ever do you think the moon is made of green cheese also?
Green cheese??? that is a conservative position. Have you forgotten the right wing hates science. Many still think the Earth is flat. That is the "conservative" position.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#254 Apr 22, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Green cheese??? that is a conservative position. Have you forgotten the right wing hates science. Many still think the Earth is flat. That is the "conservative" position.
Have no fear Don, they will let you out of the home when your mind is fully healed.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#255 Apr 22, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Have no fear Don, they will let you out of the home when your mind is fully healed.
Oh, I see now. They want bigger and bigger government to put everyone away who doesn't believe in their dysfunctional fantasy. If you don't think the world is flat, ya gotta be put away.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#256 Apr 22, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see now. They want bigger and bigger government to put everyone away who doesn't believe in their dysfunctional fantasy. If you don't think the world is flat, ya gotta be put away.
What do you think it pookie, a trapizoid?
Cat74

United States

#257 Apr 22, 2013
Obama's inept FBI is as responsible for the Boston massacre, as his State Department was for the Beghazi Massacre. Now watch how they get this Muslim off by Not treating him like a Combatant
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#258 Apr 22, 2013
It's funny to see these inept cons think they have anything to say about Boston. They couldn't even get their whiney selves to the polls last November.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#259 Apr 23, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
It's funny to see these inept cons think they have anything to say about Boston. They couldn't even get their whiney selves to the polls last November.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
It's true for sure, however in the preferable hindsight, it is better to let America get their fill of the Obama's bullchit and ineptness. Obama will set liberals back 20 years and the liberal plantation back 30.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#260 Apr 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You exist in a world already 20 years behind. You're in end-stage politics.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#262 Apr 23, 2013
It isn't Obama's loss, it is ours. We elected a community organizer to the highest office in the land, and we were suprised when he surrounded himself with slum lords, and drunks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek 3 white suspects after 5 people sho... 14 hr TheDonald2016 206
News Prison guard says he fired as he was punched at... 18 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Tue Son of Man 1,940
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Mon Grandmother 97
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) May 2 Izzy-_- 53
News Man Accused of Shooting at Rochester Police Off... May 1 Ha Ha 18
News Renewed calls for justice at funeral for man fa... May 1 Hasaun A Lee 2
More from around the web