hbo documentary - teen kills abusive ...

hbo documentary - teen kills abusive mother

Posted in the Violent Crime Forum

Skylar blue

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2006
Does anyone remember that documentary on HBO about a teen boy who finally got fed up with his abusive mother, he stabbed her to death? I think his name was Brett Stephan??? I'm not sure. His sister did the documentary. She also admitted her mother was very abusive through their whole childhood. I guess their dad worked out of town a lot. It's like he had no idea or he knew about his wifes rage and never wanted to deal with it. Brett was convicted of murdering his mother. I want to know what prison he is in and how much time he is serving. Does anyone know how I can locate him.
BOBO

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) 5 hr catnip 8
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) 8 hr Tu Padre 165
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... 10 hr Izzy-_- 4
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 12 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,961
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) 12 hr Ghost Sixx Tattoo 69
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 15 hr Watching17 137
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) 17 hr Hightops 10
More from around the web