Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting

Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting

There are 71 comments on the Cadiz Record story from Jul 13, 2012, titled Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting. In it, Cadiz Record reports that:

The Murray Police Department is investigating the shooting death of woman from Cadiz that happened early Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cadiz Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
:(

Murray, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Is this true?
Kent

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Not at all. The newspaper in Cadiz just makes stuff up for a good laugh.
Kala

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2012
There was a MSU student found dead, but I dont know if it was a shooting. Lindsay Darnell is what who I heard it was?????
RIP

Murray, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Sounds self inflicted.
DisgruntledOne

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Yes, a 22-yo student, Lindsey Darnell, was pronounced dead about 5.30am this morning at MCCH, from a gunshot wound to the head. Story on WKMS and on Murray Ledger-Times web site. That's pretty much all the details, though there was another person present and no shooter is being sought.
sad

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2012
RIP wrote:
Sounds self inflicted.
how can it be self inflicted if you knew her?! therss no way !
and bc i thot the news said she got shot in the back (of head) so leaves it impossible to have shot her own self!?
no one can ever say a cruel unkind word on her I do know that.
:( what a sad awful day!
Missing Her

Lewisburg, KY

#19 Jul 14, 2012
People need to stop making false assumptions....

Let the police make the conclusions.

The shit people are saying here isn't helping her, her family or us who have lost someone we cared for.

Let the police do their work and you stay out of it and STOP making shit up.
Just a tip

Berwyn, IL

#21 Jul 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure it was not self-inflicted this lady was a happy person. She had so many friends and a loving family...
Of course I know most of you are thinking "Oh well it's easy for anyone to THINK that"
So as for the tip..IF it were indeed self-inflicted I'm pretty sure the gun would have been found nearby...just saying
Kala

Mayfield, KY

#22 Jul 15, 2012
Just a tip wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was not self-inflicted this lady was a happy person. She had so many friends and a loving family...
Of course I know most of you are thinking "Oh well it's easy for anyone to THINK that"
So as for the tip..IF it were indeed self-inflicted I'm pretty sure the gun would have been found nearby...just saying
I don't know how this young lady died and I pray for her family and friends. Women don't usually shoot themselves as a way of suicide and especially not in the back of the head,(if that's what happened}.

And I'm sure that Mike is a sociopath and probably a drug addict with a future in prison!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 15, 2012
Regardless of what happened there was a beautiful young life lost. May god be with her family and find some peace knowing she is with a higher power and will be watching over her family from above. As for this mike guy, he is just a pathetic person who obviously wants attention. I send my deepest regrets to her family. God bless them all
speechless

Oak Grove, KY

#25 Jul 16, 2012
Lindsey was an absolute amazing one of a kind person. Whether her life was taken by someone else or herself, its still now, and forever will be a tragic loss for those of us who were were privaledged enough to know her. Her family and other friends will be in my prayer. Even those who strive to cause chaos through this tragedy by saying such ugly things will be in NY prayers as well. May God be with all of us during this sad time...
Confused

Murray, KY

#27 Jul 16, 2012
Who is this Mike guy? I heard from her ex yesterday that she just popped a bunch of pills and shot herself.
just sayin

Murray, KY

#28 Jul 18, 2012
Confused wrote:
Who is this Mike guy? I heard from her ex yesterday that she just popped a bunch of pills and shot herself.
Sounds like this ex is bitter. Everyone has people who doesn't like them. Don't mess this up more for the people who did.
Missing Her

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Jul 18, 2012
Seems like a lot of people, or it appears though it is a lot of people, are trying to lead others down a trail of lies and deceit by distorting OR stretching the truths.

If it doesn't come from a police record, don't buy into it. Anything and everything that is not police is clearly, obviously bullshit.
Wondering

White Plains, KY

#30 Jul 21, 2012
Mike?
Missing Her

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Jul 23, 2012
Someone needs to do some looking into on this Mike character.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#32 Jul 23, 2012
So who is thw Mike dude. One shooting off about pills and stuff. Surface Mike

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35 Sep 3, 2012
What's the latest on this story? Did the person get arrested or is he lying?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36 Sep 3, 2012
and why is he lying about his name?

Since: Jul 12

United States

#37 Sep 3, 2012
Same story.officials don't want to look that deep. He is lying and guess what he will get away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 2 hr Your Neighbor 14
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 5 hr Le Jimbo 10
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) 11 hr Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 12 hr Tommy 4
News Sheriff's Office depties probe fatal shooting o... 16 hr Earnhardt_Fan_Three 1
News NEWS 25 Follows Investigation into Police Shooting (Jul '07) 18 hr joeknows 5
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 163
More from around the web