Camm trial 9/17: Boney's ex-girlfriend testifies, prompts defense call for mistrial

Sep 17, 2013 Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

LEBANON, IN - After more than a day's delay, four days by the calendar, jurors heard Charles Boney's ex-girlfriend claim that he was bleeding from a scraped knee, breathing heavily and hyperactive when he returned to his mother's home in New Albany just past midnight September 29, 2000.

Full Story
NA Class of 82

New Albany, IN

#1 Sep 20, 2013
"At the end of the day, the moment of truth came
"Mr. Camm, I do need you to stand and show the jury the tattoo on the...right arm," Judge Dartt said.
Camm silently stepped forward, took off his jacket, loosened his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a black t-shirt underneath. He then bared his arm to reveal what appeared to be a tattoo of a crown of thorns, with a sort of cross in the center.

When the jury was done looking, he returned to his seat.

Judge Dartt informed Special Prosecutor Stan Levco that he was free to call his next witness.

"Your honor, the State of Indiana rests," Levco said.

The time was 6:09 p.m.

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!
I'd bet my life on it
Im confused

Cleveland, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2013
NA Class of 82 wrote:
"At the end of the day, the moment of truth came
"Mr. Camm, I do need you to stand and show the jury the tattoo on the...right arm," Judge Dartt said.
Camm silently stepped forward, took off his jacket, loosened his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a black t-shirt underneath. He then bared his arm to reveal what appeared to be a tattoo of a crown of thorns, with a sort of cross in the center.
When the jury was done looking, he returned to his seat.
Judge Dartt informed Special Prosecutor Stan Levco that he was free to call his next witness.
"Your honor, the State of Indiana rests," Levco said.
The time was 6:09 p.m.
GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY
I'd bet my life on it
Why would his tattoo convince you that he is guilty? That makes no sense. KTL are you at it again? This just sounds like you.
Hot blonde

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2013
he is sexy, free & i am here if camm needs me, he is the sweetest man i know, pen pals nomore baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... 27 min Here Is One 58
12-year-old dies in Cleveland police shooting 5 hr Ks jones 6
Details Emerge About Sonora Shootout 7 hr yeahisaidit 1
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 8 hr Swedenforever 536
Comfortably Numb: The Navy Yard shooting rampag... (Sep '13) 14 hr Enough already 3
Some Ferguson schools to close next week 14 hr Yep 4
Trayvon Martin's mom writes heartbreaking lette... 15 hr oh my duh 11

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE