Brief hearing held for man accused of...

Brief hearing held for man accused of killing woman, 3 kids

There are 15 comments on the KAKE story from Dec 2, 2013, titled Brief hearing held for man accused of killing woman, 3 kids. In it, KAKE reports that:

David Cornell Bennett, Jr., 22, of Cheryvale is suspected of murdering 29-year-old Cami Umbarger and her three children last Tuesday in Parsons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAKE.

WTF

Tempe, AZ

#1 Dec 2, 2013
why are all these ghetto freaks polluting this web zone???? goddamm it. fk these losers
wtfx2

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Did this guy have a job anywhere? I think I have seen him in Indy before.
WTF

Tempe, AZ

#3 Dec 2, 2013
i seen on farcebook he worked in roofing or construction or some shit.
Enforcer

Ingleside, TX

#4 Dec 2, 2013
WTF wrote:
i seen on farcebook he worked in roofing or construction or some shit.
He was a Salesman for Modern Storm Solutions.
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#5 Dec 2, 2013
why is the question?
wtfx2

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2013
Enforcer wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a Salesman for Modern Storm Solutions.
Ah ok, that's where I have seen him. Well, I guess his life is pretty much over.
Enforcer

Ingleside, TX

#7 Dec 2, 2013
wtfx2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ok, that's where I have seen him. Well, I guess his life is pretty much over.
So are the lives of his victims,a very bad tragedy.
wtfx2

Brighton, MO

#8 Dec 3, 2013
Enforcer wrote:
<quoted text>
So are the lives of his victims,a very bad tragedy.
Agreed, and my condolences to the family of the victims.
person

Aransas Pass, TX

#9 Dec 3, 2013
R.I.P. to the Mom and 3 kids... Sad and unfair thing tht happened... Prayers for the fam... <3
response

Cherryvale, KS

#10 Dec 3, 2013
And the dumba** asked the judge via Skype if he was going to have to stay in jail until this all gets sorted out! He also ask about bonding out and the judge reminded him of the large amount $5 million. Can't believe he would even think he could get out.
morton

Independence, KS

#11 Dec 3, 2013
response wrote:
And the dumba** asked the judge via Skype if he was going to have to stay in jail until this all gets sorted out! He also ask about bonding out and the judge reminded him of the large amount $5 million. Can't believe he would even think he could get out.
these are the kinds of people that swingin' di cks and gals are raising these days,, just look up the guy on in the internet that has about 25 or 30 children and he doesnt support any of them. white, black,red,green women never stop and think about some kind of birth control. how stupid can you get? ignorance has gone to seed, and we are fighting and bithching about marijuana or something like that. who gets the money,,,
gop did it

Tampa, FL

#12 Dec 3, 2013
morton wrote:
<quoted text>these are the kinds of people that swingin' di cks and gals are raising these days,, just look up the guy on in the internet that has about 25 or 30 children and he doesnt support any of them. white, black,red,green women never stop and think about some kind of birth control. how stupid can you get? ignorance has gone to seed, and we are fighting and bithching about marijuana or something like that. who gets the money,,,
stop voting republican. who was that moron that won the kansas gop caucus, oh yeah, rick santorum. he said he won't put a jimmyhat on his peepee because of his faith in god. he supported defunding planned parenthood. and nobody needs to be reminded of his abortion stance. dave bennett's daddy should have pulled out and squirted on the wall.
response

Cherryvale, KS

#13 Dec 3, 2013
Amen about not using birth control. It has never been easier in our history to get birth control, yet most women won't use it and that I don't understand. Why would you want to bring babies into the world without benefit of a husband, father and home for them. They don't stand a chance. Dr. Phil said once that girls born to unwed mothers stand a greater chance of being an unwed mother themself and boys born to unwed mothers have a higher percentage of being incarcerated. How can we turn this trend around? And our society promotes this in every way and accepts it. It's just the "norm."
Craig

Matawan, NJ

#14 Dec 3, 2013
gop did it wrote:
<quoted text>
stop voting republican. who was that moron that won the kansas gop caucus, oh yeah, rick santorum.
Oh man, I remember this jurkoff. Didn't he also say Obama was a snob for wanting everybody in America to go to college? It really shows the mentality of the slobbering masses in Kansas that backed this fruit.
WTF

Gardner, KS

#15 Dec 4, 2013
teach your women to swallow that will help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police 4 hr yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) 4 hr Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting 18 hr Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Wed Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Wed They cannot kill ... 8
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) Wed SDT 20
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Tue Kimyatta 72
More from around the web