Off-duty CSULA police officer fatally...

Off-duty CSULA police officer fatally shoots armed man in South Pasadena, officials say

There are 68 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Aug 18, 2013, titled Off-duty CSULA police officer fatally shoots armed man in South Pasadena, officials say. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

An off-duty California State University, Los Angeles police officer shot and killed an armed man who confronted him early Sunday, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dirty Pigs

Los Angeles, CA

#91 Dec 26, 2013
I wouldn't doubt this cowardly pig is friends with those criminals featured in The LA Times. Those county police pigs who have committed unspeakable crimes and are all child molesters, liars, thieves, domestic violence beaters, falsified police reports, stealing from the military and more isn't that a low life piece of pig meat. Disgusting pigs.
Dirty Badges

Huntington Park, CA

#92 Dec 26, 2013
They need to fire those county police cops mentioned in the paper. They are just sick trash. They are worse then the gang drug dealers on the streets. At least they know their criminals. These frkn bastards hid behind their badges and still do. Dirty Badges
David

Los Angeles, CA

#102 Jan 6, 2014
We must all pray for the soul of this poor departed member of the Lord's family. Right or wrong, this person is gone. It is a time to heal!
God will intervene

Los Angeles, CA

#104 Jan 6, 2014
Yes God will send karma to thatt evil security police campus guard for taking his life and lying on his police report. I know he shot him dead then found the victims gun and fired several times to make it seem as if there was a shoot out. Guilty cop
Pigs

Los Angeles, CA

#107 Jan 20, 2014
My prayers go out to the family and their son. These police are such cowards theye can't even fight by themselves. Without Huns they would cry like babies. Wouldn't doubt this cop has a bad record.
Innocent victim

Compton, CA

#110 Mar 14, 2014
This stupid college cop can't get away with murder! He needs to learn his lesson. He's living his life well he took someone else away! Can't let this case go to waste victim never fire his gun! All you fakes know that he was shoot for no reason.
curious

Gardena, CA

#112 Jan 9, 2015
Does anyone know what happened with this case?
COP committed Murder

Los Angeles, CA

#113 Jan 10, 2015
Oh my God! This cop committed murder. He could have just called 911 concerning this man playing the loud music. Instead he escalated the whole situation. If all people did the same as this dumb cop to go investigate with our guns out in front of our homes and shoot someone we would all be arrested by the police. Does this case need to be further investigated and this police officer charged or what. My prayers to the family of the SLAIN victim. This policeman will surely go to HELL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drive-by bullets riddle Fort Myers home 5 hr Tommy 1
News Tyer Calls For $1M Police Department... 15 hr Doble Trouble 13
News Pistol used in Trayvon Martin shooting to be au... Wed Axelrod Jared Dem... 114
News Axtell man gets 20 years in plea deal in ex-wif... (Feb '09) Wed The truth shall s... 3
News Wannabe Rap Trio Charged With Murder After Robb... Tue Debby Jane 1
News Kenneth J. Otto Sr. Arrested for the Murder of ... (May '07) Tue Mark Musial 9
News How much is Gliniewicz investigation costing ta... (Nov '15) May 24 fox lake 20
More from around the web