Two People Charged In Shooting Murder

Two People Charged In Shooting Murder

There are 124 comments on the Fox4KC story from Nov 2, 2009, titled Two People Charged In Shooting Murder. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A man and a woman have been charged in connection with the murder of Steven Lawrence, 35, in Cass County on Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
the son of steve

Kansas City, MO

#126 Sep 13, 2013
For all you people talkin shit about us lawrences, first off i am a lawrence i ware my name with pride anyone got a problem with that step up if you feelin froggy then jump, and secondly you dont know how our lives are you dont know what we have to go through you people that say we are nothing but a drug addicts, white trash, and criminals just know this it takes one know, and yeah some lawrences do drugs but at least were not going around killing people because were butt hert that our brother died, boo hoo your brother died thats life it happens, but it dont give you the reason to kill somebody cause your you uncle was startin shit and got his ass wooped
Thats all i got to say
Kira Lawrence

Independence, MO

#127 Jul 8, 2014
I miss you so much Uncle Steve , I still can't believe you're gone . I hope these two rot in hell . I love you . 💔
Dana Shields

Sparta, MO

#128 Apr 1, 2015
brent howard wrote:
monica is the mother of my 2 daughters and she should not be charged with anything , chris is a alcholic woman abuser has threatened to kill monica numerous times " if murder ws leagal i would kill you" is what he would say , she had no idea what he was going to do the man that was shot beat an old man nearly to death and monica's brother in laws dad, with a crow bar , she thought chris was going to just talk to the people maybe be a fight , but he shot the man and then threatened to kill monica if she did or said anything , so she got away from chris as soon as possible and now she is in jail because she was threatend for her life if she didnt comply with chris , chris got what he deserved but not fair for monica she is nothing like the type to have ever been violent and has no crimanal record....i wish people could understand what chris has done to hurt everyone around him , he is a worthless human being and i hope they give him the gas chamber....PLEASE SET HER FREE FOR HER KIDS!!!!!!!

Kinda like how you used to threaten me and my life?? Karma sucks.
Robert Lawrence

Mountain View, CA

#132 Mar 21, 2016
Steve was a good man,a great father,the best big brother anyone could ever ask for. Steve is my hero. Steve took a buliit for me. He was innocent trying to keep his lil bro from acting irrationally and from going to jail. Steve never even said one out of the way word to anyone.
The real monster is Robert Lawrence. Robert chose to act out of control, violent, and irrationally. So many lives were changed on nov1st 2009. Changed and to recover again. Chris did what almost anyone would do if a family member is hurt.
I Robert Lawrence hold myself responseabl. The mother's who lost a great deal that day my sincere apologies go out to both mother's for our losses. I pray for forgiveness from God and the mothers of the two gentlemen my family and my brother's son Steven Lawrence Jr.God only knows the guilt and shame I carry daily for what ever it's worth I'm sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter to march in Detroit on anniv... (May '16) 18 hr Mikeymike116 9
News Woman from Pa. murdered in Florida; 'bloody' bo... Mar 27 getitright 2
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Mar 26 kennie23 38
News Suspect jailed in fatal shooting of 8-year-old ... Mar 26 Bobbie N 1
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Mar 26 UTfan4ever 74
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) Mar 26 The smart one out... 22
News Decay Arraigned on Two Counts of Capital Murder (May '07) Mar 25 Onlygodcanjudge 181
More from around the web