Police make two arrests in gang-related shooting

There are 1 comment on the Feb 2, 2013, Las Vegas Review Journal story titled Police make two arrests in gang-related shooting. In it, Las Vegas Review Journal reports that:

Two men have been arrested in last week's gang-related shooting of a 22-year-old North Las Vegas man, according to Las Vegas police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Review Journal.

spen

North Las Vegas, NV

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Criminals will keep guns no matter what gun law is passed. We gotta start somewhere in hopes of a better future. These young kids get caught up in this gangster life because it makes them feel like they matter and belong to something that is meaningful in their world or just want the feeling of being the man in their environment. We all know the solution starts at home. But when home is full of negativity and the parents don't give a damn, odds are these kids will resort to crime without any thought of the penalty. Gun laws aren't the complete answer or not even a quarter of the answer but it is a start. I used to carry a gun but decided not to carry a gun because I felt it would do me more harm than protect me. I feel totally safe with a gun in my household. If someone wants to rob me, fine, I'll gladly give them everything they want instead of getting in a gun fight to protect material items. Not to mention that you can still be found guilty while protecting your property. Not worth it' at least not for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo Spirit: Tornadoes write important chapte... 43 min Down Down Town Down 7
News Guilty plea entered in Ramey murder case (Jun '12) 1 hr friend 2
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 1 hr Bushido Brown 330
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... 1 hr Truth and Facts 38
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 10 hr UTfan4ever 57
News Overflow crowd demands Zion cops wear body cameras 10 hr Jerry Mullins 5
News Video footage sought in Hillary trial 14 hr Dog walks in drizzle 127
More from around the web