Man faces rape, other charges after B...

Man faces rape, other charges after Brannon Crossing incident

There are 117 comments on the Jessamine Journal story from Apr 10, 2012, titled Man faces rape, other charges after Brannon Crossing incident. In it, Jessamine Journal reports that:

Kebra M. Jones, 31, address not listed, was arrested by Nicholasville police officer Joseph Hagen at 5:45 a.m. near Brannon Crossing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jessamine Journal.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 13, 2012
igoturback wrote:
I know u didn't do it babe!!!!! I'm here for you! I'll be to see you!!!!!! OxoxO
so says his younger sister.

Location hidden

#24 Apr 13, 2012
igoturback wrote:
Glad to know i make u ill & YES the courts will decide!!!!! But n all honesty who's 2 say the courts r even fair. The thing about this state is tht u can call the police & report an assult & they'll put u n jail BEFORE investigating!!!! What about innocent until proven guilty????? As 4 the gun, nt his. So worry about urself,kids,momma,etc & get off my man's sh*t!!! We'll come bck 2 this after court until then, I GOT UR BCK BABE REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANY1 HAS 2 SAY!!!!!!
sorry, down to a dime now.

Location hidden

#25 Apr 13, 2012
igoturback wrote:
Who said he was a rapist ?? The crackhead he wldnt get sh*t 4???? Or the gun tht was found under her seat on the passengers side n a car he was driving which WASN'T his!?!??? Its ok, ill fight whoever till the end. Get some business!!!
ok, it is a freebie now. never mind.....you're too stupid for my jizz.
igoturback

United States

#26 Apr 13, 2012
Lol.... babe gurl. All smiles here. :)
thats all

Lexington, KY

#27 Apr 13, 2012
He's one hundred persent guilty!
Road Paving Crew

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Apr 14, 2012
thats all wrote:
He's one hundred persent guilty!
What's he charged with, blacktopping or asphalting?
SATAN

Mount Washington, KY

#29 Apr 14, 2012
The brothers are all waiting for his a$$ in prison. We'll make sure to shave those pritty pig tails off and mail them to you.

Address please?

Oh, and Zimmerman recieved the same legal rights as your kind.
igoturback wrote:
As for Satan..... grow a pair & stop hiding behind a computer screen makin empty threats!!!!! You dnt knw the situation. Any female can " call rap" n this mutha f*ckn common wealth & police hve 2 arrest but innocent until proven guilty, hve u ever heard of tht?? So u & ur country a** doc martins can go 2 hell!!!! Like i said, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK BABE!!!! OxoxO #100
kelley

United States

#31 Apr 14, 2012
Wow!!!!! All of u r insane.....thatboiismine, too funny. Id say all id wanna say but im gonna be the bigger person. I got on here to see what Jessica (boiismine) was talking about & crazy is all i can say! Ur addressing me as 2 wks, i said he'd been @ my crib for the last 2 wks, I've known him since Jan, which isn't muck longer than wind of Nov. I never heard of this site bc shocked that this many ppl hve no lives. Boiismine, i can appreciate all u said. Tell him stop calling. He says Jah bless, sure u
kelley

United States

#32 Apr 14, 2012
That's not something you say. Its funny to me. And what's up with all the fake a** computer names? Be real. I'm praying for you Kebra. Your brother is here w me, told you " i got him" First and lay time on this crazy web site. Everyone, be easy!
kelley

United States

#33 Apr 14, 2012
Say that. Too funny. Kebra your in my prayers. Your brother is here w me, i told you "i got him" I'm goin to do what we talked about no matter what ppl say. And what's up w al the fake computer names? Be real. Will my first & least time on topics.
anotherone

United States

#34 Apr 14, 2012
Jah Bless, lol. White girl u sound SO STUPID! U took that " quote" off his Facebook page. He's sleeping w me, you, this one, that one & the third.(Another quote of Kebra's) I've messed w him since he's been in Ky, but & been threw it all. You all look so funny & extremely desperate! Poor gals. All you ignorant ppl " shut your face!" Lol.:)
Larry

Nicholasville, KY

#35 Apr 14, 2012
Road Paving Crew wrote:
<quoted text>
What's he charged with, blacktopping or asphalting?
LMFAO!

Did he "Black Top" her, or did he "Asphalt" her...?

That's FUNNY right there, I don't care who you are!

(no disrespect meant to the victim... Lord I apologize...)
SATAN

Mount Washington, KY

#36 Apr 14, 2012
Disease infested
seriously

United States

#37 Apr 17, 2012
did all you women on here get on the site where his record is? He has priors for kidnapping and armed robbery. Yet you back him and think hes not capable of rapping someone? Someone said children, do you women who are fighting for him have kids? I hope not. What a poor example. Someone eles posted he admitted sleeping with her but yet has at least the two of you? Did he admit because he knew the authorities would find out? Ask yourself...
and

Lexington, KY

#38 Apr 17, 2012
He's guilty.They know he did it.They are stupid!

Location hidden

#39 Apr 17, 2012
kelley wrote:
Wow!!!!! All of u r insane.....thatboiismine, too funny. Id say all id wanna say but im gonna be the bigger person. I got on here to see what Jessica (boiismine) was talking about & crazy is all i can say! Ur addressing me as 2 wks, i said he'd been @ my crib for the last 2 wks, I've known him since Jan, which isn't muck longer than wind of Nov. I never heard of this site bc shocked that this many ppl hve no lives. Boiismine, i can appreciate all u said. Tell him stop calling. He says Jah bless, sure u
since january huh. then you know he is a piece of human waste. nothing but a wormy wanna be.

Location hidden

#40 Apr 17, 2012
kelley wrote:
Say that. Too funny. Kebra your in my prayers. Your brother is here w me, i told you "i got him" I'm goin to do what we talked about no matter what ppl say. And what's up w al the fake computer names? Be real. Will my first & least time on topics.
lol, you sound sooooo stupid. guess he pumped a lot of stupid into you.
Thatboiismine

Bronx, NY

#41 Apr 18, 2012
youvelostit wrote:
<quoted text>
since january huh. then you know he is a piece of human waste. nothing but a wormy wanna be.
Wormy is right,,kadyfy tlk a good head game to bad i fell for it but lesson learned,,i feel sorry for him,i am going to continue to do me just like i was before him .. He need to grow up get right..wish the best for him and u ladies good luck and good looking !!
anotherone

United States

#42 Apr 20, 2012
Thatboiismine wrote:
<quoted text>
Wormy is right,,kadyfy tlk a good head game to bad i fell for it but lesson learned,,i feel sorry for him,i am going to continue to do me just like i was before him .. He need to grow up get right..wish the best for him and u ladies good luck and good looking !!
yeah, u talkn all dat ish but yet u still puttn $ on his phone & goin 2 his peps house. U look & sound so stupid!! U must b desprete to still cling on 2 kebra the way u r. I sorta felt bad 4 u at first but i c now u a damn idiot! Bahaha.. take care of him girl so he can get out & give us that good lovin & AWEDOME head hes got! Appreciate ya!
terrible

Louisville, KY

#43 Apr 20, 2012
sad sick world we live in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 dead, 10 wounded in TX high school shooting;... 11 hr judy 19
News Shooting in West Side leaves one man dead, one ... 13 hr Capt Pepe 2
News Crazed Youtube videos of Oklahoma shooter who s... 16 hr factoidfinder 1
News Police deserve to be honored 16 hr lol 1
News Man who stuffed Lubbock woman's body into lugga... 19 hr judy 8
News Harvey Weinstein arrested by NYC authorities, c... Fri BPT 1
News 1 dead, 1 in ICU after Bridgeport shooting Fri Daniels Conscience 3