Man faces rape, other charges after Brannon Crossing incident

Apr 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jessamine Journal

Kebra M. Jones, 31, address not listed, was arrested by Nicholasville police officer Joseph Hagen at 5:45 a.m. near Brannon Crossing.

Comments
1 - 20 of 117 Comments Last updated May 4, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Trayvon's older brother
igoturback

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

I know u didn't do it babe!!!!! I'm here for you! I'll be to see you!!!!!! OxoxO
Thatboiismine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Who is this taking I got your back!!!!
igoturback

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

That's not what he said!!!!!!(2mins ago) He left you.....
SATAN

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

I got his back. Don't you worry. I'll make sure Doc Martin and Red Help out.
igoturback

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

As for Satan..... grow a pair & stop hiding behind a computer screen makin empty threats!!!!! You dnt knw the situation. Any female can " call rap" n this mutha f*ckn common wealth & police hve 2 arrest but innocent until proven guilty, hve u ever heard of tht?? So u & ur country a** doc martins can go 2 hell!!!! Like i said, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK BABE!!!! OxoxO #100
geeze

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

igoturback wrote:
As for Satan..... grow a pair & stop hiding behind a computer screen makin empty threats!!!!! You dnt knw the situation. Any female can " call rap" n this mutha f*ckn common wealth & police hve 2 arrest but innocent until proven guilty, hve u ever heard of tht?? So u & ur country a** doc martins can go 2 hell!!!! Like i said, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK BABE!!!! OxoxO #100
Let me guess,the police planted the DRUGS and the GUN on him.Right? People like you make me ill!!!! I'd say he did it.The courts will decide.I'm curious,why is he a convicted felon to begin with? Oh,that's right,he didn't do that either! BULLSH&T!!!
igoturback

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Glad to know i make u ill & YES the courts will decide!!!!! But n all honesty who's 2 say the courts r even fair. The thing about this state is tht u can call the police & report an assult & they'll put u n jail BEFORE investigating!!!! What about innocent until proven guilty????? As 4 the gun, nt his. So worry about urself,kids,momma,etc & get off my man's sh*t!!! We'll come bck 2 this after court until then, I GOT UR BCK BABE REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANY1 HAS 2 SAY!!!!!!
BLAH BLAH

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

LOL!!! Not his gun? Where did it come from? Gun fairy? Tell us another one! LOL!
heehee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

That's funny right there.
wondering

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

I'm wondering if the victim was white?
Thatboiismine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Igoturback funny we will c !!!
igoturback

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Whatever thatboiismine!!!! He moved all his sh*t up out ur crib didn't he???? Keep paying the bills tho!!! Everyone eles: Haters get on ur job MOTIVATION!!!!?9
HUH

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

What did you say? English please! Are you two fighting over a rapist?
igoturback

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Who said he was a rapist ?? The crackhead he wldnt get sh*t 4???? Or the gun tht was found under her seat on the passengers side n a car he was driving which WASN'T his!?!??? Its ok, ill fight whoever till the end. Get some business!!!
HUH

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

igoturback wrote:
Who said he was a rapist ?? The crackhead he wldnt get sh*t 4???? Or the gun tht was found under her seat on the passengers side n a car he was driving which WASN'T his!?!??? Its ok, ill fight whoever till the end. Get some business!!!
Awwww,come on now!! That's crap! People are not stupid you know! We all think he's guilty! And you are just making it worse for him posting on here! Be quiet!
igoturback

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

I aint making sh* t worse!!!! I've said nothing incriminating about him or his case, however posting on here isn't really my style & i knw the truth & believe n my heart. Ppl is gonna talk sh*t no matter what..... so thanks "huh" i wnt b posting anything else about it!!!!! I'll let ppl think what the want & cont 2 so support him w/o topix's! Take care world!
Thatboiismine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Baby gurl u keep saying you ain't posting no more but yet u keep posting, matter fact you started the comments for what he not going to see it, its one thing to be there for your «MAN» but be there for him boo don't be on here posting for the world to c cause yes u can make the situation worse by putting his biznes out.ThInK AbOut It.!!!!!! In the end the truth will be told .. U on here fusing with nobodys that dont got nothing to do with it,, just ride with your boo don't worry bout the rest..and you real funny lol u make me giggle but I'm not going to say nothing cause its not for every body eyes but be like me be a woman get at me I put it out there for u let me do it again 5368605 !!!!

Since: Mar 12

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

back to the ghetto jail or prison you go
fools

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Please tell me u two WOMEN r nt tht stupid!!! Fussing over an accused rapist, already felon who ADMITS 2 pilice he slept w her??? So obviously theres more than u two. Hello???? Pus, do either of u all have kids?? Lil girls?? U want this gun carrying rapist around him??? Really? Get it together, u look like fools 4 real!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••