Defense Lawyer Expects More Arrests In Slayings Of Two Men

"You can expect there'll be more to this investigation to come out," attorney Deron Freeman said after a court hearing where Bryant was ordered held, with bail set at $5 million, on two counts of murder. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CURIOUS

Chicago, IL

#28 Jun 25, 2008
Murder Comes Too Easy wrote:
Anyone else notice how easy the act of murder seems to come to these people lately? What form of modeling has been displayed for these people that they find this "option" acceptable?
It becomes so hard to argue "free speech" and personal "rights" with regard to violence based music, violent video games and glamorized violence in the movies.
Also, the attention to "non-celebrities" that are wayward in their own right (Paris Hilton!) breeds entitlement, apathy, arrogance.
Our world is changing and our "rights" have gotten out of control.
The New Britain/Bristol area is slipping quickly in "Hartford-Like" existance!
Who r u speaking of when you say "these people"?
Serious Times

Chicago, IL

#29 Jun 25, 2008
Did you all know that criminals come in all shapes; sizes creeds and colors from all neighborhoods? To utilize this board for all your racism and ignorant rhetoric speaks volumes about you and this wonderful country we live it. We all know racism exists but this really isn't the forum for it. Let me guess outside of CTNOW.Com you have a hard time getting someone to listen to ur B.S. How easy it is to sit behind a keyboard in the comforts of your own homes and offices and spit garbage about people you don't know anything about. Jokshan could easily be little Tommy Jones jr; he could easily have been one of your children or a family member so until you have experienced either being a victim or an assailant STFU...
shoreliner

Guilford, CT

#30 Jun 25, 2008
DEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey IDIOT Mr. Brown is dead & 150 million defecit blame your war crime hero and republican BUSH MURDERER
Good catch.

I meant to say Mr. Bryant.

Apologies to Mr. Brown's family.
shoreliner

Guilford, CT

#31 Jun 25, 2008
Ava wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently this clown has been so obsessed with a death penalty that heís lost track of how itís supposed to go.
Maybe you enjoy living in a crime cesspool?

I don't.

This state has been too easy on violent felons for too long.

The current approach is not working.

Change must be embraced and implemented.
Lloyd M Schieldge Wash DC

Coraopolis, PA

#32 Jun 25, 2008
I do not understand why this case is getting so much attention, is it because the bodies were found in Manchester?

Three people with less than average accep..., well, three loosers, were involved in something where two were left dead and the third does not appear (by his photo in this article)capable of knowing/rememering his own name let alone defending himself. I certainly hope your tax dollars will hire him a decent attorney so he can remain free and make some more babies.
Tene

Plainville, CT

#33 Jun 26, 2008
I see the pictures of the victim Eric Kimberly, but where are the pictures of Ronald Brown Jr. Hartford courant.. you are the most racists publication to date.
Jackie

Vernon Rockville, CT

#34 Jun 26, 2008
shoreliner wrote:
Let's hope that the prosector seeks the death penalty for Mr. Brown in this case.
5 babies out of wedlock by the age of 29, how much state aid is going to these kids?
And voters wonder why Connecticut has a $150 million budget deficit?
Why do these childen have to be supported by state aid? What would give you the indication that the state is taking care of any of these children. Why because their father is a minority? There is a such thing as mothers of children being successful and doing it by themselves without STATE assistance.
Jackie

Vernon Rockville, CT

#35 Jun 26, 2008
CURIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who r u speaking of when you say "these people"?
CLOWN!
Jackie

Vernon Rockville, CT

#36 Jun 26, 2008
shoreliner wrote:
Let's hope that the prosector seeks the death penalty for Mr. Brown in this case.
5 babies out of wedlock by the age of 29, how much state aid is going to these kids?
And voters wonder why Connecticut has a $150 million budget deficit?
Lets not convict the man before his trial. We are innocent until proven guilty well that is what it should be....correct. How bout we get the full story before judging and convicting him
Regular Joe

Newington, CT

#37 Jul 2, 2008
Tanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was a biased comment....You donít know this person from the post you responded to, so why pass judgment like that?
Bryant's death is a tragedy for his family and I feel for them. Still, it's not bias just to question his actions. A guy working "odd jobs" can't support 5 kids, they're on assistance guaranteed. A guy with 5 kids and no wife before he's 30? A guy with larceny convictions? These are his actions, his choices and no one should make excuses for them. Time will tell what else he was into, but he's no saint.
Regular Joe

Marlborough, CT

#38 Jul 2, 2008
My mistake, meant to say arrest instead of death. Doesn't change his responsibility for doing wrong.
Shoreliner

Guilford, CT

#39 Jul 12, 2008
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not convict the man before his trial. We are innocent until proven guilty well that is what it should be....correct. How bout we get the full story before judging and convicting him
Now that additonal information has been released about the accused, are you still on the good ship Lollipop in regard to this case?
Lovely Dovely

Charlotte, NC

#40 Jun 27, 2014
I went to basic training with this guy and he was a damn good soldier. He was married and he joined to take care of his family. I don't know where he strayed away, but whatever the case, something went terribly wrong that day. The fact is he's not perfect, and he'll have to face God on judgment day for what he did. That's not your place nor mine. Just use him as an example of what not to do and shut your opinionated mouth!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 7 hr Swedenforever 531
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 9 hr Ronald 3,012
Pennsylvania police hunting for survivalist wan... 11 hr Joe 1
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program Mon come on 1
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... Mon Veronica Escobar 3
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim Sep 28 silly rabbit 6

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE