Vandalism, looting after vigil for Mi...

Vandalism, looting after vigil for Missouri man

There are 2 comments on the WFMJ-TV Youngstown story from Aug 10, 2014, titled Vandalism, looting after vigil for Missouri man. In it, WFMJ-TV Youngstown reports that:

A crowd is stopped by police as they were trying to reach the scene where 18-year-old Michael Brown was fatally shot by police in Ferguson, Mo., near St. .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMJ-TV Youngstown.

Mathews

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2014
COps dont give a shit about age brothas. haters, burn the town for justice my brothas.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Aug 12, 2014
When you believe an injustice has occurred to someone else, you have the right to loot and burn local businesses to show your true self. You deserve free clothes, booze and tires. If you get enough by looting, then you don't feel so indignant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) 5 hr neSiO lOcO PSO GANG 25
News Alleged gang member pleads not guilty in Upland... (Jan '09) 15 hr DezNDaniel 13
News June trial date set in murder case 18 hr yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... Sat Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) Sat BillH 144
News Jury awards $15.5 million to Kevin Fox and his ... (Dec '07) Sat Unknown 66
News Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) Fri Tracy Adams 17
More from around the web