Man accused of killing his boss

Man accused of killing his boss

There are 1267 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Man accused of killing his boss. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An Osceola County man accused of shooting his employer to death last week was arrested by the St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

boop

Orlando, FL

#203 Jan 15, 2008
Denvelt wrote:
<quoted text>
What irony... "a very good friend" is not friendly
And "a very good friend" wouldn't encourage a grieving girl to spew out vomitous trashy language on a message board as a way of venting. With friends like that, she sure doesn't need any enemies!

Since: Jul 07

Saint Cloud, FL

#204 Jan 15, 2008
Denvelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope SCPD doesn't screw up this investigation the way they did Brad's late brother-in-law.
How did SCPD screw up that investigation?

Since: Jul 07

Saint Cloud, FL

#205 Jan 15, 2008
Nice Gal wrote:
I was the victim of a violent crime in St. Cloud a few years back and the SCPD could not handle it (they didn't even seemed trained to know how to handle the investigation) and clearly I was not murdered-- so this crime is more serious than the one I was the victim of.
What crime were you the victim of that SCPD was not trained to handle?
a very good friend

AOL

#206 Jan 15, 2008
citizen wrote:
I really think the SCPD is finished with the investigation and why would a "very good friend" tell things that have been said in confidence to every one and thier mother on a public message board.
Are you suggesting that maybe Kathy held her brothers head under the water too?
Think what you want. I haven't told anything on here that was said in confidence and I am not suggesting anything. I just think it is really odd that two important people in Kathy's life have died under suspicious circumstances, don't you?
a very good friend

AOL

#207 Jan 15, 2008
boop wrote:
<quoted text>
And "a very good friend" wouldn't encourage a grieving girl to spew out vomitous trashy language on a message board as a way of venting. With friends like that, she sure doesn't need any enemies!
I didn't encourage her to do anything. She has alot of anger because of her dads murder. I think it would be better to let that anger out then to keep it bottled up. And of course you know nothing about these people or me or what they are going through so don't presume to consider me a horrible friend.
Guess who

Orlando, FL

#208 Jan 16, 2008
a very good friend wrote:
<quoted text>And of course you know nothing about these people or me or what they are going through so don't presume...
Now who's presuming? You might want to keep in mind that this is an "anonymous" messageboard and not everyone is who they seem. It's funny to watch you, a so-called "very good friend" try to tell Bencz/Raver family members that you know more than they do. Give it a rest already with your rumor-mongering. Unless, of course, you enjoy making yourself look like an idiot.
a very good friend

AOL

#209 Jan 16, 2008
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who's presuming? You might want to keep in mind that this is an "anonymous" messageboard and not everyone is who they seem. It's funny to watch you, a so-called "very good friend" try to tell Bencz/Raver family members that you know more than they do. Give it a rest already with your rumor-mongering. Unless, of course, you enjoy making yourself look like an idiot.
How am I making myself look like and idiot? Everything I know has been told to me first hand by a family member. A family member that is involved first hand so I am not presuming anything.
Jim JD Roberts

Tarpon Springs, FL

#210 Jan 16, 2008
a very good friend wrote:
<quoted text>Not to you, because your only reason for being on here is to make comments about people you don't know.
More irony from you... You're in here doing the same. YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE.
Jim JD Roberts

Tarpon Springs, FL

#211 Jan 16, 2008
a very good friend wrote:
<quoted text> Notice that Kathy was involved in both. One was her brother and the other was her husband......hmmmmmmmmmm. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
You really should stop causing so much trouble. You have no proof of your ASSertions, but you continue to put those allegations out. YOU'RE NO ONE'S "VERY GOOD" FRIEND!
Jim JD Roberts

Tarpon Springs, FL

#212 Jan 16, 2008
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
search James Bencz
"Jimmy John"
a very good friend

AOL

#213 Jan 16, 2008
Jim JD Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
More irony from you... You're in here doing the same. YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE.
Let me guess, a friend of Kathy's brother? Of course you would get on here and defend him and his family because that is what friends do right? Well that is what I am on here doing. I have a life and part of it is defending my friends and helping them find all the people involved in Brad Raver's murder. Because anyone with half a brain can figure out that Chuck did not mastermind this murder. He was coached!!! And the only person that would benefit from this murder would be Kathy! She plays the innocent widow quite well, boo-whoing when need be but then she turns around and screws another married man within a few short months of her husbands death, and not just once either. So, go ahead and bash me all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit. In fact maybe it will piss someone off enough that they will slip up and make a mistake.
Guess who

Orlando, FL

#214 Jan 16, 2008
a very good friend wrote:
<quoted text>Let Well that is what I am on here doing. I have a life and part of it is defending my friends and helping them find all the people involved in Brad Raver's murder.
If you think making your rumor-filled posts on this site is helping anyone, especially Brad's family, you're a certified nut case. If you're such a know-it-all, take your info to the police. Otherwise, stuff it already.

It's pretty obvious that all you're doing on this messageboard is repeating speculative suspicions that you've heard other people voice. It's good to be supportive of your friends, but your posts and rumor spreading here isn't "helping" anyone.
a very good friend

AOL

#215 Jan 16, 2008
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think making your rumor-filled posts on this site is helping anyone, especially Brad's family, you're a certified nut case. If you're such a know-it-all, take your info to the police. Otherwise, stuff it already.
It's pretty obvious that all you're doing on this messageboard is repeating speculative suspicions that you've heard other people voice. It's good to be supportive of your friends, but your posts and rumor spreading here isn't "helping" anyone.
Last I knew it was freedom of speech in this country. Kathy needs to be in jail for tricking Chuck into killing Brad for her, and we all know that is how it went down. Hopefully the police will find the key pieces of evidence to put her in jail where she belongs. Oh, as for spreading rumors, what rumors? It is a fact that Kathy slept with a married man. It is a fact that she is a liar. It is a fact that she is spending all the money she can get her hands on and then some before the estate has even been settled. And there are many more facts that I would like to tell but I can't until the time is right. Oh, and the police already know all this so why would I tell it to them again.
Guess who

Orlando, FL

#216 Jan 17, 2008
a very good friend wrote:
<quoted text> Hopefully the police will find the key pieces of evidence to put her in jail where she belongs.
This is precisely the point I'm making.

If the police had any EVIDENCE to back up your suspicions about Kathy then she would already be in jail, wouldn't she?

That means your accusations in your posts are nothing but speculation at this point. You really need to stop quoting them as FACTS unless you have something to back them up.

Oh wait! I know... you have evidence, but you can't tell anyone what it is "until the time is right!" How convenient for you! LOL!

How pathetic. You really need to get your own life one of these days instead of sticking your nose into other people's. Loser! LOL!
Guess who

Orlando, FL

#217 Jan 17, 2008
And by the way, "a very rotten friend," it might surprise you to know that some of Kathy's family members also suspect she was involved. However, UNLIKE YOU they are waiting to see if any evidence of her involvement surfaces before they play judge, jury, and executioner. You don't appear to require that level of proof.

There's nothing wrong with having suspicions, but you spout them as though they are fact. We both know they aren't, at least not yet.

Oh well... if spewing specualtive trash about other people's lives is what does it for you, by all means, carry on. Your gossip and speculation filled posts are at least entertaining!:-)
a very good friend

AOL

#218 Jan 17, 2008
Guess who wrote:
And by the way, "a very rotten friend," it might surprise you to know that some of Kathy's family members also suspect she was involved. However, UNLIKE YOU they are waiting to see if any evidence of her involvement surfaces before they play judge, jury, and executioner. You don't appear to require that level of proof.
There's nothing wrong with having suspicions, but you spout them as though they are fact. We both know they aren't, at least not yet.
Oh well... if spewing specualtive trash about other people's lives is what does it for you, by all means, carry on. Your gossip and speculation filled posts are at least entertaining!:-)
I have another fact for you. Kathy failed the lie detector test.
Guess who

Orlando, FL

#219 Jan 17, 2008
a very good friend wrote:
<quoted text>I have another fact for you. Kathy failed the lie detector test.
I have a fact for you.

Polygraph test results are not allowed in court because they're unreliable evidence.

(Kind of like how your gossipy speculations serve no useful purpose...other than to entertain us!lol!)
Curious

Orlando, FL

#220 Jan 17, 2008
when someone fails a lie detector the police cant use that by itself to bring charges against someone. If they don't find a lot more evidence than that they wont be able to touch the wife. If you believe shes involved youll probably have to stay on the SCPDs back and not let them push the case under the rug. And since they have the shooter they probly have even less incentive right now to keep the case open. Hopefully they give a dam about the victim andhis family and wont stop til they are sure.
GUESS WHO 2

Richardson, TX

#221 Jan 17, 2008
a very good friend wrote:
<quoted text>I have another fact for you. Kathy failed the lie detector test.
WHO IS THE MARRIED MAN?
YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS MARRIED MAN, WHO IS IT?
OH, JUST SO YOU KNOW, THERE WERE 2 POLYGRAPH TESTS. ONE SHE PASSED, ONE SHE FAILED. THATS HOW RELIABLE THEY ARE.
GET ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE YOU LOSER.
GUESS WHO 2

Richardson, TX

#222 Jan 17, 2008
a very good friend wrote:
<quoted text>I have another fact for you. Kathy failed the lie detector test.
JUST CURIOUS, DOES YOUR HEAD SPIN COMPLETELY AROUND OR JUST HALF WAY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 1 hr captain schmuck 4
News Vice Lords feel squeeze of arrests (Jul '06) 13 hr 5 Poppin 6 Droppin 373
News Chicago Police union to officers: Don't request... 15 hr bozo 1
News Pam Frampton: America: shot through the heart, ... 18 hr Watchdog 1
News Local officials react to a week of national vio... 18 hr the truth 7
News Together Tupelo set today at Link Centre 19 hr Mississippi 5
News Fitchburg police: Level 3 sex offender charged ... Tue Louie 3
More from around the web