Romeoville shooting victim Briana Valle, 15, dies

Feb 16, 2014 Full story: ABC7 Chicago

Briana Valle, 15, died at Loyola University Medical Center at 2 p.m. Saturday, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

Full Story
Big dog

Romeoville, IL

#1 Feb 16, 2014
Same the tax payers money, let someone hurt him every day of his life takes a life because why? This use to be his girlfriend,that's no reason to die
B real beeothches

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Feb 16, 2014
God has another Angel at his side. Prayers to her family.

Erick Maya you scum I wish you the slowest and most painful death.
Saddened

Joliet, IL

#4 Feb 18, 2014
This is a tragedy. What a young age and terrible way to pass. I'd first like to ask why the heck that "man" was with a 15 year old girl. I have a 15 year old and I would hurt the man who even tried it, and not by physical abuse or shooting, he'd be in jail! Second what is wrong with him to be that psychotic to drive from the town of Cicero to Romeoville with the intent to hurt or obviously kill this girl. That's quite a long ride he had enough time to think that thoroughly through! So yes, I hope he suffers and a long painful one. But angels will not rest in peace until their murderers are paying for their actions....she is up there and making sure that sick fuck rots! Rest in peace young angel, my prayers and condolences to your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 58 min swedenforever 539
Arrests in Hayward shooting that left 2 teens dead (May '10) 3 hr DaisyAvila 24
Stanley Dishon expected to take plea deal in co... 4 hr spartan 13
Jury selection continues in Kiplinger murder trial (Aug '07) 5 hr lan 28
Man shot by constable was wounded twice (Aug '08) 7 hr MrD_ElPaso 53
Teen Girl Fatally Shot by Cops at Texas Police ... 11 hr call me a cynic 2
KPD releases names of officers in shooting (Feb '09) Mon Jasons biggest fan 19
More from around the web