Man Says He Shot Car Thief in Self-De...

Man Says He Shot Car Thief in Self-Defense

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Apr 4, 2014, titled Man Says He Shot Car Thief in Self-Defense. In it, ABC News reports that:

Gail Gerlach, 56, is on trial in the March 2013 fatal shooting of Brendon Kaluza-Graham, who was stealing Gerlach's SUV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

commenters

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2014
Gail Gerlach is not guility of any ctime.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Apr 4, 2014
Recklessly and unnecessarily firing a gun at someone that far away from you, even if you swear they are pointing a gun at you from behind dirty, tinted windows, endangers everyone around. I support the right to own a gun and to even use it when necessary, this was not necessary by any stretch of the imagination. Manslaughter, what he did here, the last thing we want people to do in the name of self-defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18-year-old accused in deadly southeast Missour... 1 hr tonesha 3
News Brandon Cochran of Rochester charged in two hom... (Sep '10) 3 hr KNOWOFYOURBUSSINESS 24
News Suspects arraigned in Lowell murder (Sep '09) 12 hr Truth 91
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... 14 hr ThomasA 4
NBI PHILIPPINES - http://nbi.gov.ph (Nov '07) 17 hr margaritte 226
News Shaun Dowdy arrested at his home Tuesday night. (Feb '09) Thu Dubz 10
News DA to announce whether charges will be sought i... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web