Would-be burglar shot to death, polic...

Would-be burglar shot to death, police say

There are 3 comments on the Journalgazette.net story from Oct 8, 2013, titled Would-be burglar shot to death, police say. In it, Journalgazette.net reports that:

By Monday evening, all that remained from the deadly drama on the small front porch was a subtle smear where the blood had been wiped away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journalgazette.net.

Nichole Benson

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Oct 10, 2013
I don't care what the papers or anyone is saying. This was not an attempted robbery. Ricardo knew the man. Ric was not a dangerous man. He was a loving man and father of 2, including a new born little girl. All he did was try to spend his time with his family. He didn't rob people, so I hope justice is served for the man that we loved so dearly, and was taken from me, his children, and family so early.
Big Yawn

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Oct 12, 2013
Thats the script everytime some thug get's what he has comin.
newNtown

Crete, IL

#3 Oct 24, 2013
I hope this home owner doesn't face charges for this. The guy may have had family but if he cared about them he shouldn't be doing criminal acts. I have a gun within reach of every entrance to my house and would defend my family and property against anyone that threatens the safety of either. If you don't want shot do go where you don't belong or you get what you deserve!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators 6 min Lawrence Wolf 15
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... 18 min Keep farts 8
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 3 hr Influence farts 4
News Nashville murder suspect arrested in Honolulu 13 hr Joe Balls 3
News Jury says 'guilty' in trial of man accused of d... 19 hr Big Johnson 1
News Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was r... 22 hr Asian Guy 7
News George Zimmerman Trolls Obama On Twitter After ... 23 hr Unacceptable 1
More from around the web