Teah Wimberley Kills Amanda Collette ...

Teah Wimberley Kills Amanda Collette Killed in Fl School Shooting

There are 26 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Teah Wimberley Kills Amanda Collette Killed in Fl School Shooting. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Police and authorities are now confirming the identities of the victim and killer in a fatal high school shooting in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
education

AOL

#23 Jan 20, 2009
please learn how to spell you are not texting your friends or mother.
u dnt need 2 no wrote:
the prees neded 2 stop spreadin all dese rumors cause ya dnt no wat da hell happened n she aint got shot in da chest. teah has gon thru alot of stuff and she aint mean 2 kill ha she just wanted ha 2 feel ha pain.she dnt need 2 b charged as no adult either cusz datsz jus dum.dere mo important stuff ya could b doin lik catin rapist n cereal killers ily manda r.i.p..jusz leave dis alone.
education

AOL

#24 Jan 20, 2009
Well maybe your are a 'dog' after all never believe the media. There is violence in every school, unfortuanately the prodominently black school was the lucky token. Don't critizie if you never been there. I happen to graduate the top of the class and with a successful career. Both students would have made it also. RESPECT DHS
concerned wrote:
Is this sarcasm i'm hearing...because I'm from the area and there is hardly any parent involvement (only when there is a tragedy like this one). I wouldn't send my dog to this school.
<quoted text>
Sadness101

Jacksonville, FL

#25 May 20, 2009
The way i feel about the whole story is that if yo dont know what happen keep your mouth close. i went to school with both girls and i dont think it is right that everyone is going by he say she say so just let AMANDA rest in peace with out anyone talking bad about her just leave it alone!!!!
R.I.P AMANDA!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!
Destiny

United States

#26 Dec 22, 2012
I wont to help teah
Destiny

United States

#27 Mar 18, 2013
I dont know ether of the girls but they sound like nice girls i pray for amanda and teah
Shae

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#28 May 13, 2016
u dnt need 2 no wrote:
the prees neded 2 stop spreadin all dese rumors cause ya dnt no wat da hell happened n she aint got shot in da chest. teah has gon thru alot of stuff and she aint mean 2 kill ha she just wanted ha 2 feel ha pain.she dnt need 2 b charged as no adult either cusz datsz jus dum.dere mo important stuff ya could b doin lik catin rapist n cereal killers ily manda r.i.p..jusz leave dis alone.
You really cannot spell ! Go to school first and no matter what the hell she went through, that doesn't give you the right to take anyone life... I hope Teah gets life in prison and i hope she never gets free that way, she will know how it feels not to be able to live...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cousins to stand trial in Monrovia teen's murder (Oct '09) 8 hr Hunnie 103
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 9 hr DebraE 14
News Rape suspect's dangerousness hearing delayed 13 hr Ratata1985 1
News Services set for teenage shooting victims 14 hr bozo 1
News Relatives react angrily as Suber gets 10 years ... (Feb '08) 22 hr Seaside 44
News Suspect arrested in rebar murder (Apr '07) Fri take your blinder... 7
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Fri Watching17 140
More from around the web