Woman fights of Pines kidnapper, avoi...

Woman fights of Pines kidnapper, avoids rape

There are 4 comments on the Free Republic story from May 2, 2013, titled Woman fights of Pines kidnapper, avoids rape. In it, Free Republic reports that:

A woman kidnapped from Pembroke Pines and driven to a Davie mobile home park avoided being raped by fighting off her attacker and trying to shoot him with his own gun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Hollywood, FL

#1 May 5, 2013
Time to cut this Camels nuts off and send him back to the desert.

Hollywood, FL

#2 May 5, 2013
What in the hell is this guy doing not working in the middle of the day with no job. This sand punk should be deballed and sent back to his borth3ers in the Middle-east.
What was he doi9ng in this country in the first place with a mental problem like that.
Thanks OBama for all the ass holes you have brought in like yourself.
End of the Line

Hialeah, FL

#3 May 6, 2013
Another real winner in thsi country and probably collectin all sorts of fre benefits off the tax payers.

Hollywood, FL

#4 May 8, 2013
More of these foreign sand welfare collectors in here with psychiatric or criminal records.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Oregon visit, Obama will find grief but also... 15 min Keep Safe 38
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) 20 min About time 67
News Funding for Chicago's anti-violence programs fr... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
NBI PHILIPPINES - http://nbi.gov.ph (Nov '07) 5 hr SNIPER 216
News James DeGasperin Sentenced (Aug '08) Thu alliedegasperin 5
News Colbert on UCC shooting: 'I honestly don't know... Thu Anorexic Elise 3
News Man returned to Columbus to face murder charge ... Thu Jose 2
More from around the web