Minister kills mistress in NC, self i...

Minister kills mistress in NC, self in Hopewell PD parking lot

There are 9 comments on the NBC12 story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Minister kills mistress in NC, self in Hopewell PD parking lot. In it, NBC12 reports that:

Police say a Hopewell minister killed his mistress, drove hundreds of miles, and then turned the gun on himself at the Hopewell Police Station early Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC12.

Mansion Hiller

Petersburg, VA

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Lots of gun violence in Hopewell. I understand a passerby found the man-not the police and it occurred in their parking lot. Says a lot about the HPD!
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Hopefully the Hopewell PD will be able to solve this mystery...
Mansion Hiller

Petersburg, VA

#3 Jul 31, 2013
GI Joe wrote:
Hopefully the Hopewell PD will be able to solve this mystery...
I know you are jesting, but it will probably go unsolved. They didn't even find the body. A passerby did.
Billy Bob

Hopewell, VA

#4 Jul 31, 2013
For Pete's sake,Mansion Hiller--if no officers were outside at the time this idiot shot himself how were they to find him right away? By using a Ouija board or by ESP? Did you ever think that perhaps the passerby was in close proximity to the area where he fell and could easily see him? From the news footage it did not appear that he was close to the PD entrance. If you can do a better job than the HPD by all means fill out a job application and save our City.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Mansion Hiller is just a Monday-morning quarter-back. I bet he doesn't even help with neighborhood watch, and could care less about the crime as long as he is not the one hit. Hell, I'll bet he is one of the slum lords here in Hopewell.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Neighborhood Watch? Ha.

I bet if our "minister" drove to a 7-11, the police would have been more likely to see it play out.

Also: 7-11 has donuts. Police love donuts.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#7 Aug 2, 2013
GI Toy Joe, if you have never been in the shoes of a cop, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE! You must be such a big bad tough guy that all the bad guys are scared to death of you(ha ha). You are a joke, and a damn fool.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

#8 Aug 3, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
GI Toy Joe, if you have never been in the shoes of a cop, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE! You must be such a big bad tough guy that all the bad guys are scared to death of you(ha ha). You are a joke, and a damn fool.
Please, any moron can be a cop. All it takes is a massive ego and taste for pastries & coffee.

Good job trying to polish their knob though.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9 Aug 4, 2013
You better hope you never need one of those "morons", fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corbin Woman Charged With Rape 16 hr JAMES ROBERTS 5
News Chicago homicides soar, with seven fatalities W... Sat USS LIBERTY 7
News Mayor 'deeply disturbed' over incident between ... Sat wtf 1
News Toone murder case set for grand jury Feb 24 yoyo 1
News Man arrested in shooting outside Northeast Ela Feb 24 The Law 6
News Mayor a deeply disturbeda over incident between... Feb 24 disturbed 1
News Malone man facing six felonies in alleged drive... Feb 23 Its a shame 5
More from around the web