Let Women Carry Concealed Firearms on...

Let Women Carry Concealed Firearms on Campus

There are 75 comments on the Free Republic story from Jan 27, 2014, titled Let Women Carry Concealed Firearms on Campus. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Women should be allowed to carry concealed firearms on college campuses. Instead, President Obama favors Gun Free Zones, which endanger women's health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#50 Jan 28, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns are the issues of this thread. With paranioa of those who need the blankie of a gun.
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

Deal with it, or leave our country, cowardly traitor.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#51 Jan 28, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you LIEberals have left isn't it? LIES. Everyone knows that it is the demonrats that are the nazi and kkk fans. Even you hero the ZERO Hitlery salutes your 'cause':
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pMfDyaw158I/R2iLDh4...
Nazi and KKK Is the far right idiot.

Don't think the KKK voted for Obama or for SSM. Only racism and bigotry I see comes from far right.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#53 Jan 28, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think the KKK voted for Obama or for SSM. Only racism and bigotry I see comes from far right.
No, they are and always have been tools of the far left here in America. And you treasonous freaks will NEVER be able to cover up that FACT.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#54 Jan 28, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are and always have been tools of the far left here in America. And you treasonous freaks will NEVER be able to cover up that FACT.
LIAR...

Move along you lost big time on this one. Nazi fascism is a far right ideal. The KKK of todays USA votes GOP....
Bob

United States

#55 Jan 28, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>

NOT EVERYONE CAN HANDLE A GUN/.
anyone can handle a gun with proper training,as for you,stick to something like a 22 caliber,as anything bigger might hurt your limp wrist.
El Oh El

Webster, MA

#56 Jan 28, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad and pathetic as well. How you handling the cold up there?
I stay warm in a tub full of Liberal's tears..

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#57 Jan 28, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the KKK was founded by the Demoncrats, and Senator Byrd was a Grad Wizard. Can't get any more Democrat than that.

Since: Jan 14

Bradford, UK

#58 Jan 28, 2014
The good old US of A, still craving the personal weapon.
In the UK only specially trained police officers carry side arms and MP5's when an incident occurs which calls for such lethal force to be used.
Do Ameriicans enjoy shooting each other?
Do Americans get off on cold metal, hidden against ones body?
Do they want the rush of adrenalin when they've discharged a round into their desired target?
If your country as the need to arm all civilians then god help you all, it shows only that you cannot be civilised to each other and treat everyone outside your safety zone as portential murderers.
If you wanna run around shooting a gun or rifle, join your beloved US military, because the US military also enjoy shooting and killing the British Armed forces too (Blue on Blue).
Take stock of your senses and if you've hot a problem with someone, don't bust a cap in their ass!
Go in Judge Judy and sort it out the right way......simply as.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#59 Jan 28, 2014
INFIDEL SOLDIER wrote:
In the UK only specially trained police officers carry side arms and MP5's...
Which is why Americans have been free of British tyranny for over 200 years and why England has twice needed the USA to bail them out of European wars.

You're welcome.

UK

#60 Jan 29, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why Americans have been free of British tyranny for over 200 years and why England has twice needed the USA to bail them out of European wars.
You're welcome.
We have the best trained armed forces in the world and we are the British Armed Forces, not England.
Unfortunately our prime ministers have always kissed the presidents arse when it come to war.
When the US start a unlawful and illegal war, they do so with the backing of the great British forces, knowing we are the best and will fight shoulder to shoulder with our US allies.....even when a blue on blue occurs and your US pilots victory roll at the murder of British Soldiers, we fight on.
Our government as no back bone, unlike our armed forces.
Soldiers die.....principle of war
Soldiers carry arms in line with the job that's at hand.
Civilians should never be armed, look at all the crazy kids opening up on their class mates and teachers in the good old United States.
When weapons are at hand to the untrained, this is the evil unleashed on the innocent and unprotected.

Location hidden

#61 Jan 29, 2014
"You American haters bore me to tears, Ms. Barham. I've dealt with Europeans all my life. I know all about us parvenus from the States who come over here and race around your old Cathedral towns with our cameras and Coca-cola bottles... Brawl in your pubs, paw at your women, and act like we own the world. We over-tip, we talk too loud, we think we can buy anything with a Hershey bar. I've had Germans and Italians tell me how politically ingenuous we are, and perhaps so. But we haven't managed a Hitler or a Mussolini yet. I've had Frenchmen call me a savage because I only took half an hour for lunch. Hell, Ms. Barham, the only reason the French take two hours for lunch is because the service in their restaurants is lousy. The most tedious lot are you British. We crass Americans didn't introduce war into your little island. This war, Ms. Barham to which we Americans are so insensitive, is the result of 2,000 years of European greed, barbarism, superstition, and stupidity. Don't blame it on our Coca-cola bottles. Europe was a going brothel long before we came to town. "

-- The Americanization of Emily

UK

#62 Jan 29, 2014
I would just like to clarify that i have nothing but the highest respect for the US armed forces and have worked along side them on many occasion, and have nothing but praise for them all.
I wish our country would kit out our troops with all the best gear available like the US do, unfortunately we don't have that luxury.

UK

#63 Jan 29, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
"You American haters bore me to tears, Ms. Barham. I've dealt with Europeans all my life. I know all about us parvenus from the States who come over here and race around your old Cathedral towns with our cameras and Coca-cola bottles... Brawl in your pubs, paw at your women, and act like we own the world. We over-tip, we talk too loud, we think we can buy anything with a Hershey bar. I've had Germans and Italians tell me how politically
ingenuous we are, and perhaps so. But we haven't managed a Hitler or a Mussolini yet. I've had Frenchmen call me a savage because I only took half an hour for lunch. Hell, Ms. Barham, the only reason the French take two hours for lunch is because the service in their restaurants is lousy. The most tedious lot are you British. We crass Americans didn't introduce war into your little island. This war, Ms. Barham to which we Americans are so insensitive, is the result of 2,000 years of European greed, barbarism, superstition, and stupidity. Don't blame it on our Coca-cola bottles. Europe was a going brothel long before we came to town. "
-- The Americanization of Emily
American haters, not the British, I do believe the hate spews from one American to another in the shape of a gun.
You'd sooner have another American look down the barrel of your loaded pistol, thank look them in the eye.
Gung-ho nation of dreamers....the American dream is to be top dog with the biggest arsenal and bank balance.
Morals and respect don't figure.
"Greed is good"

Location hidden

#64 Jan 29, 2014
"Back in London, I was having dinner in the Groucho Club ... when one more person started in on the Stars and Stripes. Eventually he got, as the Europeans always do, to the part about 'Your country's never been invaded.'...'You don't know the horror, the suffering. You think war is ...'
I snapped.
'A John Wayne movie,' I said.'Thats what you were going to say, wasn't it? We think war is a John Wayne movie. We think *life* is a John Wayne movie--with good guys and bad guys, as simple as that. Well, you know something Mr. Limey Poofter? You're right. And let me tell you who those bad guys are. They're *us*. WE BE BAD.
'We're the baddest-assed sons of bitches that ever jogged in Reeboks. We're three-quarters grizzly bear and two-thirds and descended from a stock market crash on our mother's side. You take your Germany, France, and Spain, roll them all together and it wouldn't give us room to park our cars. We're the big boys, Jack, the original, giant, economy-sized, new and improved butt kickers of all time. When we snort coke in Houston, people lose their hats in Cap d'Antibes.
And we've got an American Express card credit limit higher than your piss-ant metric numbers go.'You say our country's never been invaded? You're right, little buddy. Because I'd like to see the needle dicked foreigners who'd have the guts to try. We drink napalm to get our hearts started in the morning. A rape and mugging is
our way of saying "Cheerio." Hell can't hold our sock-hops. We walk taller, talk louder, spit further, fuck longer and buy more things than you know the names of. I'd rather be a junkie in a New York City jail than king, queen and jack of all you Europeans. We eat little countries like this for breakfast and shit them out before lunch."

"Holidays in Hell -- P.J. O'Rourke
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#65 Jan 29, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the KKK was founded by the Demoncrats, and Senator Byrd was a Grad Wizard. Can't get any more Democrat than that.
Yes years ago..I AM TALKING TODAY...Today after the Democrat party kicked the racist pig KKK out they ran into open loving arms of the MODERN GOP.....

Like I have said doubt the KKK voted for Obama.

Location hidden

#66 Jan 29, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
...I have said doubt the KKK voted for Obama.
Given the abysmal performance of his administration, it's the only smart thing they've ever done. Even if they did do it for all the wrong reasons.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#67 Jan 29, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the abysmal performance of his administration, it's the only smart thing they've ever done. Even if they did do it for all the wrong reasons.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Obama has not been great but 1000% better then Bushy boy.

Again KKK types have not voted Democrat since the 70,s. After Johnsons signed civil rights bill they got mad and left the Democrat party and now they are GOP voters.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#69 Jan 29, 2014
El Oh El wrote:
<quoted text>I stay warm in a tub full of Liberal's tears..
Be careful you don't get pickled!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#70 Jan 29, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has not been great but 1000% better then Bushy boy.
Again KKK types have not voted Democrat since the 70,s. After Johnsons signed civil rights bill they got mad and left the Democrat party and now they are GOP voters.
Go spread your manure on the ice, cowardly freak.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#71 Jan 29, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is Zimmerman provoked Trayvon to defend himself and when Trayvon did Zimmerman murdered him. Sorry that is the fact. Yes I know a down south redneck court did not say that but fact is fact.
In my state Zimmerman would be in prison. In fact in most above mason Dixon line states he would be in prison.
BULLSHIT! That is nowhere near a "fact". What did Zimmerman do to "provoke" Martin???? Simply following someone does NOT give them license to beat the hell out of you. PERIOD! The FACT remains that Zimmerman did NOT pull his weapon until AFTER he was on the ground and having his head beat into the concrete. Eye witness accounts verify this. THAT is NOT murder. THAT is SELF-DEFENSE.

And what would you have convicted him on. What evidence do you have that would indicate murder over self-defense???? And be specific.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Post-shooting, scornful second-guessing of poli... 1 hr hypocrite 1
News In Just One Year, More Than 1,600 Women Were Mu... 4 hr im not a doctor 1
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Sun GaBred 3
News Cummings murderer dies in prison (May '10) Sun Eyeswideopen 4
News Alabama man arrested for murder of Naomi Jones Sat Thatisthewaylifeis 2
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Sep 22 jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Sep 21 Rainbow334 7
More from around the web