Gun enthusiasts decry new controls passed by NY

Jan 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSFA-TV Montgomery

15, 2013, in Albany, N.Y. . Assemblyman Joseph Lentol, D-Brooklyn, debates New York's Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act before a vote in the Assembly Chamber at the Capitol on Tuesday, Jan.

Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Flags and Fireworks wrote:
Good thing me and my buddies stocked up. We all knew Obama would come for our guns. Rush has been saying it ever since Obama got elected. There's millions of guns out there. And now we hear Germany is pulling their gold out of the Federal Reserve in NYC. The big crash and destruction of the currency is on the horizon. Survival is the only option.
Yeah..good thing you stocked up; now you'll be ready for the tyranical government, or race-riots, or Chinese invasion or whatever other delusions you've created under your tinfoil hat.
Troll

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read this morning where China has leased land on the Canadian Border and has put a military-base there? They will have 20,000 troops and 128 aircraft at the base by the end of February.

Really??? Do you have a link???
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 17, 2013
 
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read this morning where China has leased land on the Canadian Border and has put a military-base there? They will have 20,000 troops and 128 aircraft at the base by the end of February.
They are talking about leasing an airfield in the AZORES, not Canada.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 17, 2013
 
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
They are talking about leasing an airfield in the AZORES, not Canada.
It's both...Canada and the Azores. One is an airfield, the other primarily ground troops.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 17, 2013
 
Yeah. It'll all be over pretty quickly

I figure the Chinese will quietly move about half a million troops in.
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RibZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both...Canada and the Azores. One is an airfield, the other primarily ground troops.
What is your link? I did a Bing and nothing came up, especially about foreign troops in Canada, especially Chinese.

So what is your source, if there is one?
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 17, 2013
 
China once said they could defeat Russia without firing a shot. All they had to do was amass a million people a day on the border and tell them to start walking.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 17, 2013
 
Apparently, the Chinese are leasing the base land, in Canada, as well as oil sands in the northwestern part of Canada. Apparently, they're going to produce their own oil to support the base.
EyesOnly

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 17, 2013
 
The oil sands will supposedly give them 30 year's of fuel for their Canadian base operations.
Flags and Fireworks

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 17, 2013
 
I fart on your neck.
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 18, 2013
 
RibZilla wrote:
Apparently, the Chinese are leasing the base land, in Canada, as well as oil sands in the northwestern part of Canada. Apparently, they're going to produce their own oil to support the base.
A Chinese company purchased the Canadian company to extract the oil.

You see, when Ostupid vetoed the XL pipeline and decided we didn't want their stinkin' oil, Canada said they would then sell the oil to China instead of the USA. They are now working on the plans to build a pipeline to the west coast to ship the oil to China.

However, there are ZERO plans to build a Chinese military base of any kind anywhere in North America. Unless of course, Ostupid wants a Foreign presence in Kansas. Which wouldn't surprise me.
hroola

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 18, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch...
Life goes on impeac obama
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 18, 2013
 
hroola wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wzmf6c2BoL U
Life goes on impeac obama
You don't really want Joe Biteme as President!

Ostupid is smart and cunning. Biteme is just plain stupid. He makes Dan Quayle look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 18, 2013
 
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really want Joe Biteme as President!
Ostupid is smart and cunning. Biteme is just plain stupid. He makes Dan Quayle look like a Rhodes Scholar.
I'm sitting here reading your post, and - like a bolt of lightning - I see that you've written a similar, but different name for Joe Biden. I started laughing and couldn't stop.

You are hilarious! The way you cleverly subsituted the word "Biteme" for "Biden" is pure genius!!!! I mean, seriously, how did you come up with that? How does that kind of wit reveal itself to a person? You're like the Mark Twain of Topix.

Not since I read the previous post which called Obama "Obummer" have I laughed so hard.

OMG...You should have your own HBO comedy special.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 18, 2013
 
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really want Joe Biteme as President!
Ostupid is smart and cunning. Biteme is just plain stupid. He makes Dan Quayle look like a Rhodes Scholar.
Yeah, Joe Biden is so stupid that he only managed to become the Vice-President of the United States.

He's an underachiever, alright.
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Joe Biden is so stupid that he only managed to become the Vice-President of the United States.
He's an underachiever, alright.
So did Dan Quayle.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 18, 2013
 
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
A Chinese company purchased the Canadian company to extract the oil.
You see, when Ostupid vetoed the XL pipeline and decided we didn't want their stinkin' oil, Canada said they would then sell the oil to China instead of the USA. They are now working on the plans to build a pipeline to the west coast to ship the oil to China.
However, there are ZERO plans to build a Chinese military base of any kind anywhere in North America. Unless of course, Ostupid wants a Foreign presence in Kansas. Which wouldn't surprise me.
Wrong...you just don't know about the plans for the base. I happen to be in a position to know about it.

In fact, the construction is moving faster than the Chinese had anticipated. There main concern right now is that base will be copleted before they can get the oil sand fuel stored.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 18, 2013
 
This new agreement is all part of what the Chinese are referring to as the "base-operations fuel reserve procurement and storage operation""

...The new China investment deal that Prime Minister Stephen Harper inked in Russia and that will become law by Nov 1 could be "a 31-year ball and chain on Canada," without critical changes says Gus Van Harten, a Toronto-based global legal authority on investment trade deals.

Moreover the agreement, part of Harper's aggressive agenda to sell Canadian energy and mining resources to the world's second largest economy, will make it easier for China's powerful state-owned enterprises (SOE's) such as Sinopec,(Asia's largest refiner) the Kailuan Group (a coal conglomerate) and CNOOC (a national oil company) to control the pace and scale of resource development in Canada.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 18, 2013
 
The (Chinese/Candadian)treaty also has implications for the purchase or "land grabbing" of Canadian farmland by Chinese investors or proxies acting for Chinese companies in Saskatchewan. In Africa and New Zealand such investments have sparked bitter debate about land sovereignty and food security.

But the Canada/China trade deal, once enacted, makes such discussions and policy decisions mute if not impossible.

"The Canada-China treaty would extend special protections to Chinese investors if they, for example, bought up large amounts of agricultural land under the radar," explains Van Harten.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 18, 2013
 
China is exhibiting an unusal insterest in Canadian land, and it has our government very worried. A Chinese base on the U.S. border would mean the end.

The Chinese could begin landing troops immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Jury Clears Madisonville Police in Shooting 1 hr DoTell 2
Murder Trial Date set for Franklin County Woman (Dec '13) 3 hr Justice 58
Man arrested over 1973 Albury murder 3 hr yep 1
Man facing Hampton murder charge was charged in... 6 hr Justme 1
Two Plead Not Guilty In Kanawha County Murder Case 9 hr yeah no 1
Suspect in rape introduced himself to victim, t... (Sep '10) 11 hr james 14
February trial set in Tulare murder case (Aug '07) Tue Mama Lioness 1,049
•••
•••