3 Seriously Injured In Drive-By Shoot...

3 Seriously Injured In Drive-By Shooting On Detroit's East Side

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 17, 2014, titled 3 Seriously Injured In Drive-By Shooting On Detroit's East Side. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Detroit police are searching for the gunman who opened fire on an SUV, seriously injuring three people on the city's east side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jan 19, 2014
way to go Detroit!

you guys are as lame as the muslims who kill their own peoples.

keep up the good work.
AB The Simple Man

Maumelle, AR

#3 Jan 20, 2014
I say let them exterminate each other. You can give the world and they still wouldn't be happy. All blacks know is a life of crime ain't that right Kallark? Oh Im sorry, it was the white man's fault for black failure in America. Funny, I don't see them scurrying back to their mother land of milk and honey. Go figure, I'm just a simple man....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Obama addressed 'many sides' after Dallas p... 13 min Retribution 40
News West Plains student is charged with threatening... (Dec '12) 1 hr grave digger 38
News 4 people charged in drive-by 2 hr Judge Roy Bean 1
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) 5 hr kosher nostra 23
News Police say camouflage suit linked Oklahoma teen... Fri elmerfudd 1
News Duson officer injured; driver and vehicle sought Aug 17 Joes Smith Public 1
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) Aug 17 LIL YATTA 43
More from around the web