Suit over shooting death of ex-Cottag...

Suit over shooting death of ex-Cottageville mayor moved to Charleston court

There are 5 comments on the Post and Courier story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Suit over shooting death of ex-Cottageville mayor moved to Charleston court. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

The family of former Cottageville Mayor Bert Reeves are suing the town in connection with his fatal shooting last year at the hands of former Officer Randall Price.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

Deed

Charleston, SC

#1 Oct 15, 2012
This is a joke.
toby

Mexico, Mexico

#2 Apr 5, 2013
of course this is no joke! unarmed harassed by a police officer little town mussle bert reeves was a good citizen check the background of this officer! he is with out a doubt responsible for this mans death cottageville police officers are a joke
courtney

Saint Stephen, SC

#3 Sep 27, 2013
with no doubt bert was a great man but i also know mr.randy as a person friend and a friend of the family and he was always there for me and my family when we needed him. and no one was there when all of this happened so no one knows exactly what happened. and I do give my respect to officer price because he was a very good man.
toby

Mexico, Mexico

#4 Oct 2, 2013
sue them corrupt police police should have tazors in some cases this is one of them cottage ville police abuse athourity
cheri joe

Kingsport, TN

#5 Apr 29, 2014
Courtney... what did Price do for you and your family?!? Fix a ticket! Price is a little man with a big ego who harrassed everyone. Margaret is the handle on the dagger! she quit and the chief left the country! Price was the biggest generator of funds the town had. Bert was going to turn over evidence on margaret so she sent her bull dog Price to go after Bert. Margaret felt scorn that her own dad left her out of his Will but included Bert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NEWS 25 Follows Investigation into Police Shooting (Jul '07) 1 hr why 3
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 2 hr awwwww 3
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 8 hr Ronald 6
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... Fri Go Blue Forever 163
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... Fri Mite Be 325
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Fri Snidely70448 3
News Man sentenced to 17 years in 2013 homicide Aug 25 They cannot kill ... 2
More from around the web