Akron man, 24, identified as victim in Thursday's fatal shooting

Aug 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ohio.com

A man fatally shot in West Akron Thursday afternoon has been identified by authorities as Bryce D. Ellis, 24, of Aberdeen Avenue in Akron.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Aug 26, 2013
Lucas Mcain

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Savages killing savages, I'am sure he filled out a 4473-backround check when he bought his .25 magnum doggggg!!!
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

another dead ghetto darkie - why should anyone care?
Ellis Family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

mike wrote:
Because he had family that cares about him, like me his cousin.

You almost just made me loose my religion, but instead Im going to pray that you get some sense about your self before you become a victim yourself. You never knw what God has in store for you. Youre pitiful & ignorant!
Ellis Family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Lucas Mcain wrote:
Savages killing savages, I'am sure he filled out a 4473-backround check when he bought his .25 magnum doggggg!!!
You need a prayer!
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Ellis Family wrote:
<quoted text>
You almost just made me loose my religion, but instead Im going to pray that you get some sense about your self before you become a victim yourself. You never knw what God has in store for you. Youre pitiful & ignorant!
and I suppose your god teaches you to call people pitiful and ignorant as well.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

The guy who got shot twice before he had to take somebody's life needs a prayer. He had no felonies and could've been carrying legally and at least avoided getting shot and maybe , probably could've avoided having to kill another man. Maybe offer his family prayer since I'm sure that's all you have to offer.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

mike wrote:
you could bring up the fact he was a drug addict. Something plenty of white people are too. http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-w...
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Ellis Family wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? "Victim"? Of what? Cocaine abuse? Self defense? Were you there?
Mr. Gorch

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I dunns practimified my kwikZ drawz but I waznt reddy to be resltemafied down to da groundz. Wut is krackron Cummin 2? Bein a nicka plated nine killa I hopes de buurriez me in my prizon bests stripes PLAYA! Befoe all diss, believes it or knots. I wuz turnins my life's arounds

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••