US boy denies raping, killing teacher

US boy denies raping, killing teacher

There are 11 comments on the Sun-Star story from Dec 4, 2013, titled US boy denies raping, killing teacher. In it, Sun-Star reports that:

A 14-year-old boy accused of killing his high school math teacher pleaded not guilty to murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery charges on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star.

Verbam

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2013
"Philip Chism is charged in the October 22 death of Colleen Ritzer, a teacher at Danvers High School, Salem, Massachusetts. Ritzer's body was found in the woods near the school with her throat slit and a note reading, "I hate you all.""

What a heinous little thug!
commenters

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 7, 2013
What on earth is wrong with that stupid boy? Besides the obvious, of course.
pen

Cameron, MO

#3 Dec 7, 2013
He just wanted her cell phone. It was a race hate crime. Multiculturalism is a failure, and never meant to work.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 7, 2013
See, that's why I can't stand these sorry young punks in America!! China would have executed his stupid self by now!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Dec 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
See, that's why I can't stand these sorry young punks in America!! China would have executed his stupid self by now!
And charged the family for the bullet.
Innocent until proved guilty. If a person is guilty, they are guilty. But I would rather be sure then to execute an innocent.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#6 Feb 7, 2014
Thread revived! I haven't heard any updates for this story, been unable to find any from the talking heads in media. As the song goes, as soon as they come up with new "dirty laundry" even the important stories from yesterday's date from the spotlight, and thus from memory. I wonder what the truth is in the story, and if it will ever be actually discovered [let alone reported].

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#7 Feb 7, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
Thread revived! I haven't heard any updates for this story, been unable to find any from the talking heads in media. As the song goes, as soon as they come up with new "dirty laundry" even the important stories from yesterday's date from the spotlight, and thus from memory. I wonder what the truth is in the story, and if it will ever be actually discovered [let alone reported].
Typically from the time of the arrest to the time a case actually goes to trial is quite extensive. Sometimes a prosecuter or a defense attorney may find it to their advantage to get alot of attention from the press and will feed the journalists. if that isnt the case, then journalists aren't getting fed information and there is nothing to report until the case comes to trial.

I am sure when it comes to trial it will be in the news again. Maybe even on court TV.......

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#8 Feb 7, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>And charged the family for the bullet.
Innocent until proved guilty. If a person is guilty, they are guilty. But I would rather be sure then to execute an innocent.
Should the US extradite Knox? She was found guilty in a Kangaroo court..........

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the US extradite Knox? She was found guilty in a Kangaroo court...
Well no we should not extradite, for one thing we don't get any oil from Italy! Unless you consider olive oil [which a Diesel engine will run on very nicely] but seriously, OMFG how I hope it never comes down to that decision. If I were her I'd buy a false identity or just disappear into the homeless population, before allowing myself to be sent back there. May be some wealthy benefactor somewhere could purchase the necessary judges in Italy to get it retried and overturned again and forever.
Online Public Education

Beverly, MA

#10 Feb 13, 2014
In light of so many violent acts being committed in schools, it is time for all kids to attend school online. Not sure how parents can deal with the supervision issue if both work, but it seems our civilization is not civilized enough to protect the health and safety of students or teachers.

It will probably be cheaper in the long run to provide each child a computer, internet access and online teachers than what we are spending in the current situation.
Time for change

Beverly, MA

#12 Mar 4, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 4 hr Agents of Corruption 427
News Feds: San Francisco pier shooting suspect depor... 8 hr Enigma 3
News Troy man not guilty by reason of insanity in ch... 11 hr Tina 1
News Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate fl... Sat Mixed blood is toxic 17
News Public safety: Three people arrested after shoo... (May '08) Fri Jess 8
News Confederate Controversy: Should schools and str... Jul 3 iaintownedaslave 1
News 2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove McDonald's (Apr '09) Jul 3 bystander 228
More from around the web