17-Year-Old Indicted on Murder Charges After Being Accused of K...

Full story: KCBD-TV Lubbock

A 28-year-old Lamesa man is dead and his 16-year-old cousin is behind bars. Randall McKnight is now in Dawson county jail on a $1 million bond after the grand jury indicted him on murder charges.
Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
purehateforthemc filthies

Brownfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

all i know is what i know and i know the mcknights are a pack of wh8888 and the bas@@@@@ who will rot in hell and do it well the to shall fall and noones prayers will help calm their tortured cries and for those whose blanketed their wrongs garcia payson smith you know who you assholes are i wait to crap on your graves and laugh at your pain. there is no forgiveness for murderers and those who are an accessory to injustice fu@k you all for all its worth i hope you suffer on planet earth for hell is your destiny and the training you will need.
mmBITCH

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

haha you people are worthless, the mcknights are great people. and eveyone makes mistakes, so get off randalls nuts, your making him famous(:
Aryan

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

isaacKINGWICKEDrodriguez wrote:
YO, IDK WHO THAT KID WAS HOMIE BUT HE SHOULD JOIN LATIN KINGS BEFORE HES SENT OFF, BECAUSE IM KING WICKED HECOULD BE THE NEXT ONE alkqn KING WICKED homie
Your King DiP shit. Who let the retard on the computer?
dep

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

If you look like genetic &&&&, act like genetic %%%%, and smell like genetic ^^^^ most likely you are genetic ( parc )backwards.
dragon queen

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

LamesaTx wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Payson is facing a similar situation in his home with his son, so dont blame him to hard.
Payson is worthless he deserves facing that situation and more
dragon queen

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

purehateforthemcfilthies wrote:
all i know is what i know and i know the mcknights are a pack of wh8888 and the bas@@@@@ who will rot in hell and do it well the to shall fall and noones prayers will help calm their tortured cries and for those whose blanketed their wrongs garcia payson smith you know who you assholes are i wait to crap on your graves and laugh at your pain. there is no forgiveness for murderers and those who are an accessory to injustice fu@k you all for all its worth i hope you suffer on planet earth for hell is your destiny and the training you will need.
well said
dragon queen

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Bunch-of-Crap-Talkers wrote:
"just because his familys well known and white he got away with everything."
You are just jealous because you're not white!
"we are lucky that we are not white"
dragon queen

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

mmBITCH wrote:
haha you people are worthless, the mcknights are great people. and eveyone makes mistakes, so get off randalls nuts, your making him famous(:
"his not famous his trash"
dragon queen

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Lubbock Tx wrote:
It's not that he is well known it's his white side of the family from sam steven's that kept
him from getting life which he desevers what kind of human been kills his own family member i you ask me he needs to rot in prison along with his mother who knew about it and helped dig the hole their not crazy their just on drugs idon't feel sorry for his family.
"I feel sorry for them but because they are worhless stevens, mcknights and the barrioz family"
Aryan

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

dragon queen wrote:
<quoted text>"we are lucky that we are not white"
If you are mexican , you are half white. What is a mexican? Half Indian half Spanyard. Spanyard is white. Keep talking crap half breed.
Chicano

Floresville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are mexican , you are half white. What is a mexican? Half Indian half Spanyard. Spanyard is white. Keep talking crap half breed.
oh yeah we can tell your white buddy, your probably half irish half whatever european ethnicity it is that believes in that aryan bullkrap, scrw you whitey, on behalf of the mexican americans in lamesa, screw you shane
dragon queen

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry you ignorant I am full mexican and proud of it
Stevie

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

oh you are from mexico
dragonqueen

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Stevie wrote:
oh you are from mexico
yes and proud of of it I would be ashamed if I was a us citizen
Remember

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Bunch-of-Crap-Talkers wrote:
"just because his familys well known and white he got away with everything."
You are just jealous because you're not white!
We arn't jelous we are furous! Because he gets a Get out of jail free card just because his dad has money! He deserves to rot in jail
Mr bojangles

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Is Randall still in jail? What's going on with Steve Payson?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Credibility concerns in Missouri shooting probe 6 min I can read 12
Nixon: Ferguson police were 'aggressive' 29 min American_Infidel 27
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 47 min Media Magistrate 635
Protesters, police clash again after teen shot 2 hr Napoleon Dynamite 25
Man shot during chase with deputy | The Columbu... (Aug '10) 2 hr ohsssffizzfirPAIN 38
Two survive shooting Sunday in King CityTwo sur... 4 hr kcbornandraised 1
1 dead, 1 wounded in Baldwin Park shooting (Nov '12) 6 hr EMF GANG 102
•••
•••