Suspect arrested in fatal shooting near Morehouse College

Jun 20, 2013 Full story: MyFoxAtlanta 11

Atlanta police say they have made an arrest in the murder of a recent graduate from Morehouse College.

Full Story
Acin

Turkey

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Yet again we see a black murderer in Atlanta. Yet again I am glad I left, but I fear for the family who chose to remain. What a violent jungle the blacks have made of that city. But it is never their fault. Always it is the fault of others.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2013
I wish the ghetto thugs would quit robbing and killing our college students. This is a hate crime. These ghetto thugs hate people smarter than them who make a living by working.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#4 Jun 21, 2013
General Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
What a simpleton. An evil racist simpleton.
Perfect description of the perp, thank you.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6 Jun 21, 2013
General Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooh, Little Booby crawls out from under the robe to defend his master.
Once again, your pervision is showing, dikhed.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#8 Jun 21, 2013
General Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing could be more perverted than the ruthless racism of you and your friends.
Now go get them paper towels, General Pillow.
We'll just start calling you pervert herman.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Urpathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Herman Munster?
Get a hold of yourself, General Pillow, you're in way over your head (which is under the robe).
hey pervert herman, keep showing yourass, it's quite funny.
The White Knight

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Jun 21, 2013
More TNB.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 22, 2013
General Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
What a simpleton. An evil racist simpleton.
The creature, known to all as Sofa Simpleton, was lounging quietly in its cage. It thought like a monkey as well as looking like one. Perhaps, judging by its girth, like one that spent far more time than it should have, gorging itself at the banana buffet.
Suddenly, the fat little beast turned abruptly, banana sludge dripping thickly from its gaping maw. Its primitive mind was responding to a post by its master, Lighteredknot. It was anxious to continue feeding but could not resist the temptation, indeed the compelling need to dance, whenever Lightered made any post anywhere about anything. Like a raving psycho, it began to storm angrily about in its cage, as fast as its four fat little legs would carry it, a slimy trail of banana slurry flying from the sides of its snarling mouth as it rushed frenetically about.
Hidden away behind his computer, Lighteredknot chuckled with glee. It had been a boring day and he needed a little light entertainment. He typed a few more lines, then gave another sharp yank on the fat little circus monkey’s leash. He laughed heartily as the creature continued scrambling madly about in its cage, screaming obscenities and banging its tin cup maniacally on the bars.
Lightered gave the leash another little tug and, with a knowing smile, whispered “Dance my fat little monkey. Dance for your master.”

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Hartwick wrote:
<quoted text>The creature, known to all as Sofa Simpleton, was lounging quietly in its cage. It thought like a monkey as well as looking like one. Perhaps, judging by its girth, like one that spent far more time than it should have, gorging itself at the banana buffet.
Suddenly, the fat little beast turned abruptly, banana sludge dripping thickly from its gaping maw. Its primitive mind was responding to a post by its master, Lighteredknot. It was anxious to continue feeding but could not resist the temptation, indeed the compelling need to dance, whenever Lightered made any post anywhere about anything. Like a raving psycho, it began to storm angrily about in its cage, as fast as its four fat little legs would carry it, a slimy trail of banana slurry flying from the sides of its snarling mouth as it rushed frenetically about.
Hidden away behind his computer, Lighteredknot chuckled with glee. It had been a boring day and he needed a little light entertainment. He typed a few more lines, then gave another sharp yank on the fat little circus monkey’s leash. He laughed heartily as the creature continued scrambling madly about in its cage, screaming obscenities and banging its tin cup maniacally on the bars.
Lightered gave the leash another little tug and, with a knowing smile, whispered “Dance my fat little monkey. Dance for your master.”
Do you have anything to add about the murder of this poor student?
I am y t

United States

#15 Jun 24, 2013
The perp is black? Never would have guessed.
Ever wonder what our country would be like with no blacks? Imagine.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 25, 2013
No surprise:

2nd ghetto thug arrested for shooting Morehouse student.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/2nd-arrest-made-...

This should pull the monkey's chain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 8 hr Swedenforever 531
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 10 hr Ronald 3,012
Pennsylvania police hunting for survivalist wan... 12 hr Joe 1
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program Mon come on 1
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... Mon Veronica Escobar 3
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim Sep 28 silly rabbit 6

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE