Jury: Bessemer man guilty of manslaug...

Jury: Bessemer man guilty of manslaughter in shooting death of bedpost wielding man

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Jury: Bessemer man guilty of manslaughter in shooting death of bedpost wielding man. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

A Bessemer man, who had claimed self-defense under Alabama's stand your ground law in the 2012 shooting death of a man wielding a bedpost, was found guilty of manslaughter this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Inquisitive

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Oct 12, 2013
What a shame...when you lie down with dogs,you get up w/fleas.Unfortunately, one lost his life and another will serve time in prison. There should have been two people on trial, everyone knows Lucy called Lowe to the home. It was MURDER all day long. So what if he was drinking..he was at home. A woman leaves home at 4am and stays gone til 4pm (where I'm from, that's a booty call). Was there insurance money involved? Hmmm,was there a motive?
I'm sure she has someone else lined up since Lowe is gone...you better be careful whoever you are. Someone better tell Lowe to start talking. He shouldn't go down alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) 3 hr dan273 14
News Jury reaches verdict on former Mesa police offi... 8 hr Maggie 5
News Jury selection continues in Kiplinger murder trial (Aug '07) Sat RIPForeverinpeace 45
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Sat Nicole 27
News Burglary reported at Columbus auto repair shop Sat Zack 4
News Lamesa Man Gets 20 Years for Murder (Jan '07) Dec 6 Dean 16
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Dec 5 Monica 25
More from around the web