Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County murder

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

An Ohio convicted rapist was indicted Tuesday in the 1993 murder and assault of an Orange County woman who was found beaten to death near her parent's home.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

McCroskey killed a woman in 1993, Lisa Wright DaSilva, 33, on Sept. 20, 1993.,and,repeated the killing in 1996...Authorities say he broke into a woman's home in Doylestown, Ohio on Aug. 24, 1996. He crept into her bedroom where he raped her and slit her throat...Don't you think that he should lose his life instead of "US",the taxpayers,supporting his sorry A $$ in jail till "WE DIE"...I for one,don't think this POS should live...
Enough Already

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Wow. Great follow up. I'm sure any relatives are happy to at least have the case solved, although it obvously never brings back the loved one.
Claire

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

I'm glad they caught him. You can only hide the truth for so long. It's a shame he can't face a death sentence of being castrated and having his throat cut so he can bleed out slow. The American justice system is a joke.
NikiNak

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Shot the animal.
UpL8

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

I wish Ohio and Florida would just split the cost of the dang bullet and transportation and take this scum offshore and put him down. I'll offer my boat free of charge. I'll even clean the decks after they dump him over the side.
JMO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Why is this POS being kept alive??????????
Cindy -Chicago

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

GREAT follow-up by the investigators! This broke the heart of Lisa's great family. The father, Coach Wright,(Winter Park HS) died a few years ago and is now resting peacefully in heaven. May justice prevail.
Mr Perfect

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Hey, He was probably judged by the jury. Trials are much too advanced today to just let anyone be on a jury. There is too much info and most of it is over their head. I'm sure they want to do the right thing. But it's impossible if they don't understand! And in a lot of cases they don't!
DNA Rules

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Thank God for DNA. Glad this scumbag is caught and will never be out of prison at least. Bring him back to Florida and he wont live that long.

Hope Lisa's family is very happy with the news. I know I am.
Ed Peery - Memphis

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

I hope the family now has closure. I was friends with Lisa back in the 70's and early 80's and this just makes me ill. I hope he suffers every day for the rest of his life.
jason

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

I was in the service with this guy! I can't believe what Im reading!
Dan

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

The guy need a bullet, not our tax dollars
closure time

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Cindy -Chicago wrote:
GREAT follow-up by the investigators! This broke the heart of Lisa's great family. The father, Coach Wright,(Winter Park HS) died a few years ago and is now resting peacefully in heaven. May justice prevail.
Dennis McCroskey will giving taste freedom.If you would like to see the hearing go to:www.wftv.com click on the news tab and then click on: orange co man pleads guitly to 1993 rape/murder. Rest in peace LIsa Jean.
closure time

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Cindy -Chicago wrote:
Need to correct my last post. I was thinking faster then I was typing. Lets try this again. Dennis McCroskey will never taste freedom! He will be shipped back to Ohio to finish he 75 years. If he is parole in Ohio 2012 he will come back to Florida and start his life sentence here. He will die an old man in prison.
PETE

Edgewater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
Ex-cop to judge:‘I've been a pedophile my whole life’
By Barbara Hijek March 10, 2011 08:10 AM
How does this even happen?
Paul Joseph Blair, 60, a Pomona Park resident and a former Crescent City police officer, admitted to a judge Tuesday that he was a pedophile and has molested hundreds of children, reports the Palatka Daily News.
"I've been a pedophile my whole life," Blair said. "In my lifetime, I've probably molested 200 to 300 girls."
In a plea deal on Feb. 18, Blair received a 25-year prison sentence.
Get the DUHtails at the Palatka Daily News.
Photo: Paul Joseph Blair, 60, a former Crescent City police officer, was sentenced to 25 years in state prison for two counts of sexual battery on a child.(Putnam County Jail / March 9, 2011)
Disney Pedophiles
You might think that if there were one single crime that Disney would work aggressively to counter it would be child molestation. But you would be wrong.[1] Of all Disney’s secrets, none is perhaps as dark and troubling as the growing number of active pedophiles in and around the Magic Kingdom.“Disney is having more problems than anyone else,” says [Detective Matt] Irwin, who has cracked several pedophile cases for the Sheriff’s Department.…(He also handled the famous 1997 “baby Jasmine” case, in which a newborn was abandoned in a Magic Kingdom [toilet].)[2]
While it’s difficult to know just who is working at Disney, copies of the company’s security records reveal that numerous employees have arrests for a variety of sex crimes.[3] Even repeat sex-crime offenders with criminal records have operated at Disney for years, apparently with the company’s knowledge.[4] Security checks would undoubtedly be a good idea since a surprising number of Disney employees have serious criminal records that are either unknown or ignored by Disney management.[5]
Crazy RON from Mascot is a convicted felon
gizmo

Doylestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

child molesters created this man i in no way defending this man but we need to give all molesters the death pentalty they create monsters in more than one way
amber edinger

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

jason wrote:
I was in the service with this guy! I can't believe what Im reading!
..i see you say you were in service with dennis mccrosky ..my two brothers were serving together david morris and dennis.sorry to say this is one of my brothers not that we speak to him but would love to talk more if you can recall my brother david morris who served as well he passed shortly after what dennis done due to hudge heart ache that ate him a live after what dennis done.if your up for talking
Jason

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

amber edinger wrote:
<quoted text>..i see you say you were in service with dennis mccrosky ..my two brothers were serving together david morris and dennis.sorry to say this is one of my brothers not that we speak to him but would love to talk more if you can recall my brother david morris who served as well he passed shortly after what dennis done due to hudge heart ache that ate him a live after what dennis done.if your up for talking
How do I get in touch with you Amber?
Jason

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Amber,

I didn't know your brother David. I knew Dennis pretty good [ I thought I knew him] Let me know how I can get in touch with you if you still want to talk.
Randi-Lynn McCroskey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

sandegold wrote:
McCroskey killed a woman in 1993, Lisa Wright DaSilva, 33, on Sept. 20, 1993.,and,repeated the killing in 1996...Authorities say he broke into a woman's home in Doylestown, Ohio on Aug. 24, 1996. He crept into her bedroom where he raped her and slit her throat...Don't you think that he should lose his life instead of "US",the taxpayers,supporting his sorry A $$ in jail till "WE DIE"...I for one,don't think this POS should live...
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW HE ADMITS TO RAPING HER, BUT BY ALL MEANS DID NOT BEAT HER TO DEATH, THEY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE'S DNA UNDER HER FINGERNAILS, BY THE EVENT IN 96, that was the mother of his children, SHE IS STILL ALIVE!!!! And still breathing til this day & forgives him. He is paying his dues, but by all means does not deserve to die. I am his niece, i am the ONLY one who knows EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED, U CANNOT LISTEN TO NEWS BECAUSE THEY LEFT OUT A LOT OF INFORMATION! THERE WERE TWO OTHER MEN WITH HIM THAT NIGHT. THOSE MEN BEAT HER, THEIR DNA IS UNDER HER NAILS, N THOSE MEN HAVE SCARS TO PROVE IT & both are currently running from warrants for their arrests. Dennis is his name is not a murderer, he never killed anyone, the 96 event her cutwas 3inches long & 1/2cm deep, all bc she held HIS GUN TO HIS HEAD WHILE HE WAS TRYING TO LEAVE HER!!!!! AGAIN SNOOP THROUGH ALLLLLL THE FACTS! they charged him because his sperm was inside her, he knew her, they've had multiple sexual encounters prior. They have absolutely no proof he had killed her and only charged him with the rape.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 13 min Xerox 464
Felony charges dismissed against Charleston att... 2 hr love it 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 6 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 8
Columbus Police Hunting For Suspects Following ... 6 hr BoB V 3
4 Injured in String of Shootings in Oakland 9 hr Fruitvaler 1
Few details available in Beulaville homicide (Feb '13) 21 hr just sayin 6
With jury selection set to begin, self-defense ... Mon Steve 2
•••
•••