Man gets seven years for murder

Man gets seven years for murder

There are 71 comments on the Texarkana Gazette story from Dec 16, 2006, titled Man gets seven years for murder. In it, Texarkana Gazette reports that:

Seven years is the most time Reggie Smith will serve for fatally shooting Christopher "Rudy" White, a Bowie County jury decided Friday after finding Smith guilty of first-degree murder the day before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Texarkana Gazette.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
EX-Wife

Tyler, TX

#64 May 22, 2013
Jury Of Zygotes wrote:
Uhhh yea, about that,,, BURP. That's what happens when women go out ho'ing befor they divorce is finished. Its like they jus cant wait to start tossin that azz up to errbody that wants some. BURP
You my friend are an idiot. I filed for divorce 6/05 and after a year it was finally FINALIZED 6/06 before this happened 08/06! So no one was "ho'ing around". Just like everyone else on here you have no idea what your talking about. The stories in the paper and on the news are not 100% truthful. They said it was a domestic dispute, I was not even home! Everyone wants to judge and act as if they know what happened and ya'll don't!
NotOver

United States

#65 Jun 19, 2013
The ho'ing wife deserve some time to!! Justice was not serve... But God has the last say so....Please believe!!!
Turn The Page

United States

#66 Jun 27, 2013
Uhh Huhh, looks like it's too late to apologize!

MISSING MY BRO

Fort Worth, TX

#67 Jul 23, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUDY! I LUV U & MISS U! WISH U WZ HERE WITH US TO CELEBRATE!
MISSING MY NEPHEW

Hope, AR

#69 Jul 23, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUDY!!! WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU. FOREVER IN OUR HEART <3 WOULD GIVE THE WORLD TO SEE YOUR SMILE AND HEAR YOUR LAUGH. GOD GRANT US PEACE ON THIS DAY FOR VENGEACE IS MINE SAID THE LORD.
rip rudy

Olive Branch, MS

#70 Aug 10, 2014
Rest in peace rudy. I can't believe this low life bastard is out of prison
Scrplr14

United States

#72 Apr 23, 2016
This guys son goes to my school and me and him are pretty close cause he dates my bff&#128556;&#128556;
Scrplr14

Texarkana, TX

#73 Apr 23, 2016
NotOver wrote:
The ho'ing wife deserve some time to!! Justice was not serve... But God has the last say so....Please believe!!!
You don't understand this guy lived down the road from me his ex wife was dating a drug dealer and they have little kids and he didn't want then around the drug dealer because he abused them and they got into a fight and he shot him I'm not saying it's okay for him to kill but just don't judge before you know the full story
Truth

North Little Rock, AR

#74 May 19, 2016
BULLSHIT!!!! I have known Reggie all his life. He been in trouble all his life. He killed this guy in COLD BLOOD. He waited behind the house and shot this guy without him even getting out of his car and saying a word to Reggie. This guy was not a drug dealer nor was he abusive..... Truth of the matter is he was black. He got killed due to the color of his skin. I am white and the truth is the truth. God bless the victims family.
Texarkana Rules

Texarkana, TX

#75 May 19, 2016
WOW! This was 10 years ago, dudes already out of jail by now.
tyler

United States

#76 May 20, 2016
love and death are the two wings that bear a good man to Heaven. -Michelangelo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Obama addressed 'many sides' after Dallas p... 47 min youll shoot your ... 33
News Police say camouflage suit linked Oklahoma teen... 1 hr elmerfudd 1
News Duson officer injured; driver and vehicle sought 18 hr Joes Smith Public 1
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) 21 hr LIL YATTA 43
News Tulsa Police Arrest Three For Homicide (Dec '09) 22 hr JessicasLilSister 74
News Police: Lincolnton man shot wife in head (May '13) Wed wondering 7
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... Wed Tex- 7
More from around the web