Pinal County deputy cleared in Eloy s...

Pinal County deputy cleared in Eloy shooting

There are 1 comment on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jun 27, 2014, titled Pinal County deputy cleared in Eloy shooting. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

ELOY, Ariz. A Pinal County sheriff's deputy involved in a fatal shooting in Eloy has been cleared of any criminal wrongdoing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Matt

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2014
I think this is a case of sucide by cop. He clearly said he was not getting out of this alive and threw personal items in the yard of his family.sorry eloy was ever involved with this and also the sister who car he stoled.sadtimes for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 1 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 21
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 2 hr happy 2
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 9 hr Duece Boy2 207
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) Mon You are all stupid 45
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... Sun Your Neighbor 14
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Sun Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Sun Tommy 4
More from around the web