Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir

Jun 22, 2013 Full story: Lenoir News-Topic 144

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office charged Earl Franklin Moore Jr., 34, on Friday in the death and mutilation of Raoul Anton Dula, whose body was found Thursday morning in the front yard of a house in Baton.

Full Story
nc4life

Davidson, NC

#127 Jul 6, 2013
Bluegum i also have a whiteboy remedy for you run you a tub of water then get a bar of soap and wash your stinking a$$ boy and blue lips damn you have took a pounding in the mouth a few times huh
Bluegum Duler

Hudson, NC

#128 Jul 6, 2013
nc4life wrote:
Bluegum i also have a whiteboy remedy for you run you a tub of water then get a bar of soap and wash your stinking a$$ boy and blue lips damn you have took a pounding in the mouth a few times huh
Well you at least got one thing right.
You are a boy.
A puzzie boy is still a boy.
Or maybe you're a chic with a Dick???
5150 DTP

El Monte, CA

#129 Jul 6, 2013
nc4life wrote:
And here is a good mexican (folk) remedy, run a tub full of hot water throw in some jalapeno's some cactus and drink a fifth of teqela.(You might grow some balls!)
nc4life

Davidson, NC

#130 Jul 6, 2013
Why you wish i was a chic with a dick that would make your dream come true. but then you would have to break it off with your sister i have a better idea why don't you just bounce on down here on them big blue lips and he can put some blue rings around them eyes to match
Bluegum Duler

Hudson, NC

#131 Jul 6, 2013
nc4life wrote:
I should have knowed you was a poor little white "boy".
I know it must have tore your ass plum up when your sister left you and started shacking up with your Daddy but hey if that's what makes her happy you gotta just let it go. I know it must have been hard as hell on you to swallow your pride and move back in the little bedroom at your mammy's trailer. The reason your step daddy's been so hard on you is cause he knows that your mammy don't make enough cash at the truck stop to support you and him both and that's why you hate the black man. I know it's gotta be hard on you to hear your mammy a moaning and squalling and carrying on half the night while you have to just lay there and pull your little wienie while you think about your unfaithful little sister. All us black men ain't like your step daddy though, most of us just tapped your mammy's ass a time or two and moved on. So don't be a hating on us all.
5150 DTP

El Monte, CA

#132 Jul 6, 2013
Bluegum Duler wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have knowed you was a poor little white "boy".
I know it must have tore your ass plum up when your sister left you and started shacking up with your Daddy but hey if that's what makes her happy you gotta just let it go. I know it must have been hard as hell on you to swallow your pride and move back in the little bedroom at your mammy's trailer. The reason your step daddy's been so hard on you is cause he knows that your mammy don't make enough cash at the truck stop to support you and him both and that's why you hate the black man. I know it's gotta be hard on you to hear your mammy a moaning and squalling and carrying on half the night while you have to just lay there and pull your little wienie while you think about your unfaithful little sister. All us black men ain't like your step daddy though, most of us just tapped your mammy's ass a time or two and moved on. So don't be a hating on us all.
Tell it like it is bro-man" probably some redneck cracker from GAMEWELL Or COLLETESVILLE just mad 'cause he cant f**k his sister no more!
Bluegum Duler

Hudson, NC

#133 Jul 6, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it like it is bro-man" probably some redneck cracker from GAMEWELL Or COLLETESVILLE just mad 'cause he cant f**k his sister no more!
Yeah he probably is.
Mf'er probably sitting in his mammy's trailer in one of them trailer parks over in Gamewell a trying to be real quite so his mammy won't catch him shaking his meth making bottle and make him give her a hit!!! Mf'r talking about putting rings around somebody's eyes he can GTF Outta here with that, the only rings he can put anywhere is orange rings around his mouth from eating his Cheetos while he's sitting on his big fat lazy ass trying to think up some lame ass shit to post on here.
nc4life

Davidson, NC

#134 Jul 6, 2013
So that's why your afraid to walk thru gamewell or is it because you can't go 50 feet from your section 8 apartment your white girlfriend got for her and the kids so don't come on here talking about raoul saying he was a street thug and your prob not any better or trying to make it a race issue when someone talks shit to you that just shows what a chicken shit setting behind a keyboard you are
Bluegum Duler

Hudson, NC

#135 Jul 6, 2013
nc4life wrote:
So that's why your afraid to walk thru gamewell or is it because you can't go 50 feet from your section 8 apartment your white girlfriend got for her and the kids so don't come on here talking about raoul saying he was a street thug and your prob not any better or trying to make it a race issue when someone talks shit to you that just shows what a chicken shit setting behind a keyboard you are
Me a chickenshit???
MF'r you the one started with your big assed smack talk and got your dumb ass handed to you and now you wanna yank out your old worn the hell out race card. You stupid SOB it ain't about race it's about stupid MF'r like you in every race. It don't matter if you are black white yellow brown or green YOU are dragging your race down cause you're a effin idiot with a big mouth and a little bitty brain. You think you outta be able to get on here and talk all that big smack you want to but then you get all butt hurt and start crying like a baby when it get's handed right back to you. I would call you a punk but you ain't even man enough to be a punk you're a punk's punk!!! Ya digg?
nc4life

Davidson, NC

#136 Jul 6, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it like it is bro-man" probably some redneck cracker from GAMEWELL Or COLLETESVILLE just mad 'cause he cant f**k his sister no more!
don't make me call the naacp for calling me a cracker my grandfather is friends with al sharpton he use to own a bunch of als family and sold them back to him cheap
5150 DTP

United States

#137 Jul 6, 2013
nc4life wrote:
<quoted text>don't make me call the naacp for calling me a cracker my grandfather is friends with al sharpton he use to own a bunch of als family and sold them back to him cheap
Yeah " that's why your mammy 's ass stanks!
nc4life

Davidson, NC

#138 Jul 6, 2013
5150? I'm only 13 but when i grow up i wanna be just like you so what does it take to be a worthless piece of shi? When i get bigger
5150 DTP

El Monte, CA

#139 Jul 7, 2013
nc4life wrote:
5150? I'm only 13 but when i grow up i wanna be just like you so what does it take to be a worthless piece of shi? When i get bigger
Just be yourself, you already on the path!
Curious

Morganton, NC

#140 Jul 7, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
<quoted text> Learn how to spell before you try to write, and I would say it to your face and your mamma 's! And F**k Willard!!!
I didn't know that we were in Spelling class.
5150 DTP

El Monte, CA

#141 Jul 7, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know that we were in Spelling class.
Curiosity killed the cat!
Asia Price

Hendersonville, NC

#142 Jul 8, 2013
R.I.P. my ooli ur in a better place now my heart goes out to ur family u didn't deserve this I'm so hurt about this this will forever b my worst thought when i close my eyes thinking bout what that man done to u i hate u had to go tha way u did but atleast ur in a better place once again may u R.I.P. ooli i love u so much urs truely Asia
#u will have justice its in tha making
#he will pay a filthy price for what he did
#ur forever loved by all
#mem that joke ud do on my kids "I'M WAYNE " LOL "DADDY" they'd say
#loving u always u will always have a place in my heart
5150 DTP

El Monte, CA

#143 Jul 8, 2013
Asia Price wrote:
R.I.P. my ooli ur in a better place now my heart goes out to ur family u didn't deserve this I'm so hurt about this this will forever b my worst thought when i close my eyes thinking bout what that man done to u i hate u had to go tha way u did but atleast ur in a better place once again may u R.I.P. ooli i love u so much urs truely Asia
#u will have justice its in tha making
#he will pay a filthy price for what he did
#ur forever loved by all
#mem that joke ud do on my kids "I'M WAYNE " LOL "DADDY" they'd say
#loving u always u will always have a place in my heart
Must make you feel good to make a hero out of a zero!
thetruth be there

Newton, NC

#144 Jul 9, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
<quoted text> Must make you feel good to make a hero out of a zero!
Look don't be messing up this lady thread and don't be hating on Ooolee cause he was an amazing guy and he will always be missed
jen

Barnwell, SC

#145 Jul 9, 2013
That girl get out Monday !!!!!
5150 DTP

El Monte, CA

#146 Jul 9, 2013
thetruth be there wrote:
<quoted text> Look don't be messing up this lady thread and don't be hating on Ooolee cause he was an amazing guy and he will always be missed
That's your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program 20 hr come on 1
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... 23 hr Veronica Escobar 3
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension Mon INFIDEL 3,002
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) Sun Swedenforever 530
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim Sun silly rabbit 6
Drummond: Vigil remembers Oakland homicide victims Sun Quan must be gone 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE