Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Ear...

Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir

There are 159 comments on the Lenoir News-Topic story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir. In it, Lenoir News-Topic reports that:

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office charged Earl Franklin Moore Jr., 34, on Friday in the death and mutilation of Raoul Anton Dula, whose body was found Thursday morning in the front yard of a house in Baton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lenoir News-Topic.

Choppa

Ferguson, NC

#106 Jul 1, 2013
everybodygoforward wrote:
<quoted text>
AChoppa You must not read often. This story said she (Jenny) was arrested for guns. This is my point proven. You must have not read the story. You live here but don't really care enough to find out who been charged with what. Learn how to read...... There has be arrest but one person is arrested for murder EARL and the girl you was asking what her name was is Jenny. Please take your self to sleep.
Um? I posted that waay b4 this broke out about the news on Jenny you slow bastard. Check the date SOB!! I know ppl in the county and word got to me so I posted it. I bet you feel bout dumb now trying to be a detective. Again check the date and read your paper again, read the comment someone posted in reference to mine, the person plainly said I dont know anything about a girl being arrested. Matter a fact, you pop a xanax and carry yo ass to sleep retard. You're not a hero you're just Zero!!
Zelda

Ferguson, NC

#107 Jul 1, 2013
everybodygoforward wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know why he got killed. Whats your address?@assman
A Choppa!! This person is very slow in the head lol. I am Zelda not Assman.
ChevySS

Wilkesboro, NC

#108 Jul 1, 2013
D
Zelda wrote:
<quoted text>A Choppa!! This person is very slow in the head lol. I am Zelda not Assman.
I Thought this was interesting so I checked Choppa's claim and it checks out. This person did post that before it got into the papers. It's not that hard to find out who's being locked up for what reasons. How many people out there knows a policeman, firemem, bondsmen or detectives. There are leaks all the time in the system and there is no where to go around it. This matter, a 3rd grader could have figured this one out by simply reading all the post and using a 2nd grade timeline. Choppa don't pay attention to the ignorance. You got inside information and you made a choice to roll with it. 2 thumbs up for breaking the news you're good in my book.
ChevySS

Wilkesboro, NC

#109 Jul 1, 2013
YaHeardMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, what does everyone think about this Tay fellow? Sounds like he's the one that got the wheels turnin'.
I heard some things also my friend. Not only Tay but another guy was there too. Don't quote me on this though, it's hard enough to think about it, but all that's involved needs to be questioned by the justice system. They inflate their chest and call themselves men but really they are just farts in the wind. They do anything for quick fast cash but we all know they are soft in the ass. The FEDS are watching you so don't leave town!!
Mariajuana

Lenoir, NC

#110 Jul 1, 2013
YaHeardMe wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta be kidding me! If you are gonna call the NAACP on this issue please while you have them on the phone mention something to them about helping fix the black on black crime that goes on on a daily basis. Educate yourself and look up the statistics on how many blacks are killed at the hands of another black person versus a white person killing someone that's black. Shocking huh?
The NAACP does face and work on the issue of Black on Black violence and crime. They do quite a bit of education and prevention by working with younger people to teach them a better way of life than some of the example they have seen in their young lives. They don't just sit back and wait for some person of another culture to do wrong so they can jump on them for racial matters.
ASSMAN

Asheville, NC

#111 Jul 1, 2013
ChevySS wrote:
<quoted text>I heard some things also my friend. Not only Tay but another guy was there too. Don't quote me on this though, it's hard enough to think about it, but all that's involved needs to be questioned by the justice system. They inflate their chest and call themselves men but really they are just farts in the wind. They do anything for quick fast cash but we all know they are soft in the ass. The FEDS are watching you so don't leave town!!
That's what I been saying why is nobody mad about what Tay and whoever the other one is done? Man I hate to say it but damn they threw Oolie under the bus. Ain't no wonder the guy killed him they left him with no choice he either had to just swallow being robbed and walk away or do something about it. There is a whole lot of people that have died behind a game like that. These boys knew what they was doing they figured this Earl guy was weak and it cost Oolie his life.

Since: Jul 10

Darlington, SC

#112 Jul 1, 2013
I heard he was shot then another person said he was stabbed...anyone know? I knew raoul and he was always nice and respectful!!
5150 DTP

United States

#113 Jul 1, 2013
Someone should also investigate that TAR-BABY JEROME HARSHAW!!!!!
We love u Ooley

United States

#115 Jul 6, 2013
Ooley u didnt deserve this but when i found out all i could picture was ur smile and they took that away but i.know i will always remember it i.dont care why u was there that night but what his mother had to see the next morning no mother should ever see that i remember chilling with u back in the day when it was just us u talked about ur mother with suchl love i picked on u for being a mommas boy but i thought it was cute so as ur mother family and friends endure this pain and wait for justice please look down on ur mom ur kids ur peeps and just show us that beautiful smile ooley cause we need to remember that at least i do and people yall need to remember as u leave these post or comment negative things about him i know in my heart those people never knew the real ooley so miss von stay strong and when u think u cant take anymore just close ur eyes and remember that beautiful smile cause they can never take that from u RIP Ooley Justice will be served one way or another
Bluegum Duler

Asheville, NC

#116 Jul 6, 2013
We love u Ooley wrote:
Ooley u didnt deserve this but when i found out all i could picture was ur smile and they took that away but i.know i will always remember it i.dont care why u was there that night but what his mother had to see the next morning no mother should ever see that i remember chilling with u back in the day when it was just us u talked about ur mother with suchl love i picked on u for being a mommas boy but i thought it was cute so as ur mother family and friends endure this pain and wait for justice please look down on ur mom ur kids ur peeps and just show us that beautiful smile ooley cause we need to remember that at least i do and people yall need to remember as u leave these post or comment negative things about him i know in my heart those people never knew the real ooley so miss von stay strong and when u think u cant take anymore just close ur eyes and remember that beautiful smile cause they can never take that from u RIP Ooley Justice will be served one way or another
I don't know why you people keep wanting to make this guy out to be some sort of angel. He was just a hustler and a no account thug. You talk about that smile of his. Would that be the same smile he was looking forward to flashing when he had finished beating the guy that killed him outta his money? You see we do see the real Ooley you're the one living in the fantasy world and just seeing what you want to see. You probably believe that your beloved Ooley is in paradise standing on the corner of his new "hood" slinging rocks and pills and spitting rhymes, but believe me ya boy ain't spitting no rhymes he's too busy shoveling coal!!!
We love u Ooley

United States

#117 Jul 6, 2013
Bluegum Duler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you people keep wanting to make this guy out to be some sort of angel. He was just a hustler and a no account thug. You talk about that smile of his. Would that be the same smile he was looking forward to flashing when he had finished beating the guy that killed him outta his money? You see we do see the real Ooley you're the one living in the fantasy world and just seeing what you want to see. You probably believe that your beloved Ooley is in paradise standing on the corner of his new "hood" slinging rocks and pills and spitting rhymes, but believe me ya boy ain't spitting no rhymes he's too busy shoveling coal!!!
I am glad u can say those things about someone u think u know did u buy some of those rocks he was slanging or those pills he was selling if not then u can only assume thats what he was doing with his life before he died i hope u never have to see ur childs body like that and how do u know while he was begging for his life when he knew it was almost over he didnt ask god to forgive him of all his sins and and open his heart to god so u dont know where is soul went u might want to ask god to forgive u for judging others so RIP Ooley see u on the other side
Bluegum Duler

Asheville, NC

#118 Jul 6, 2013
We love u Ooley wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad u can say those things about someone u think u know did u buy some of those rocks he was slanging or those pills he was selling if not then u can only assume thats what he was doing with his life before he died i hope u never have to see ur childs body like that and how do u know while he was begging for his life when he knew it was almost over he didnt ask god to forgive him of all his sins and and open his heart to god so u dont know where is soul went u might want to ask god to forgive u for judging others so RIP Ooley see u on the other side
Yeah I'm sure he called a time out and stopped what was happening to him to pray for forgiveness. Sorry but if you think about it you would know that trying to stay alive was the only thing on his mind.
nc4life

Powell, TN

#119 Jul 6, 2013
Bluegum ? how did u get that name was it from helping guys out with blueballs_
Ralph

Lenoir, NC

#120 Jul 6, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
Someone should also investigate that TAR-BABY JEROME HARSHAW!!!!!
Are you referring to Jerome Harshaw originally from Piney, now working in Charlotte? Jerome, the personal trainer?
5150 DTP

United States

#121 Jul 6, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> Are you referring to Jerome Harshaw originally from Piney, now working in Charlotte? Jerome, the personal trainer?
YEAH!
5150 DTP

United States

#122 Jul 6, 2013
And that OJ Simpson looking m****rf****r Whitney Simon used to sell drugs to kids, The world would be a better place wit5hout his ass too!
by god

Gaffney, SC

#123 Jul 6, 2013
u need some respect beat in to you boy
Bluegum Duler

Asheville, NC

#124 Jul 6, 2013
nc4life wrote:
Bluegum ? how did u get that name was it from helping guys out with blueballs_
Nope it was cause I got great big thick blue lips just like by pappy did. If your're a having trouble with your blueballs you can try an old negro home remedy passed down from generation to generation since the old slave days. Run you a tub of bathwater so high that when you sit down in it the only thing above water is the head of your wiener. Catch you a big fly and pull his wings off and then throw him in the water then you just lay back and let him crawl your stupid old perverted ass off. Ya digg???
5150 DTP

United States

#125 Jul 6, 2013
by god wrote:
u need some respect beat in to you boy
Want Some? Come get some! Don't like me? B**e me!
Ponder This

Marion, NC

#126 Jul 6, 2013
ASAP is the one who peddles the dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Black groups in Cincinnati upset by... 5 hr Whites Sick of Ki... 2
News Toone murder case set for grand jury 5 hr Lady Mckinnie 4
News $3.5 Million Bond In Deadly Waukegan Gang Shooting (Jun '08) 6 hr Ramsey 45
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... 8 hr Daniel your a star 21
News Jeronimo Yanez, Minnesota officer in Philando C... 10 hr slick willie expl... 82
News Oak Hill man dies after shots exchanged in Faye... 18 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 15
News Crime 43 mins ago 3:44 p.m.Closing arguments un... 21 hr Vandam 2
More from around the web