Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Ear...

Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir

There are 152 comments on the Lenoir News-Topic story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir. In it, Lenoir News-Topic reports that:

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office charged Earl Franklin Moore Jr., 34, on Friday in the death and mutilation of Raoul Anton Dula, whose body was found Thursday morning in the front yard of a house in Baton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lenoir News-Topic.

Hope

United States

#44 Jun 27, 2013
There are alot of things people probably know about this awful murder but the only one talking is the girl in custody. Probably bc she helped Moore or he treatened to kill her if she didn't help get rid of body. Moore is a little dude and Raoul twice his size. Someone helped Moore. The truth will come out u can't get away with murder anymore even if it takes 25 yrs. People need to start talking and give the family justice. BLESS YOUR HEART MRS.DULA. may GOD be with u through this painful journey
5150 DTP

United States

#45 Jun 28, 2013
I knew the whole dula family since childhood they ain't no good!!!
5150 DTP

United States

#46 Jun 28, 2013
And when his sister rajah's son killed someone let's not forget that. Probably not even about race just sad people and drugs that don't know JESUS!!!
people

Denver, NC

#47 Jun 28, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
And when his sister rajah's son killed someone let's not forget that. Probably not even about race just sad people and drugs that don't know JESUS!!!
When did this suppose to happen?
Srsly

Houston, TX

#48 Jun 28, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
And didn't she die in 2007? Anyone know what happened?
Buncy

Salt Lake City, UT

#49 Jun 28, 2013
No donald guy we don't know what happened and neither do you. How many threads you going to keep creating.
Buncy

Salt Lake City, UT

#50 Jun 28, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
Look in the mirror Sweetie cause neither are you.
erdr

Casar, NC

#51 Jun 28, 2013
Rajah had a heart attack.
Srsly

Houston, TX

#52 Jun 28, 2013
erdr wrote:
Rajah had a heart attack.
How terrible for their mother.
people

Lincolnton, NC

#53 Jun 28, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what the man's past was, he didn't deserve to die like he did, nor does he deserve the disrespectful comments.
I didn't know the man personally, but that doesn't matter.
Respect and manners should be universal no matter what.
Family and friends of Mr. Dula, I am sorry that you're going
through all this, and I am sorry that people are so mean hearted.
Yes I agree with you and that's what I meant and also my prayers go out to Katie the mother of Ooolee and all the family and friends that lost this young man aslo especially his two boys that want have a Father because of Mr. Moore.
5150 DTP

United States

#55 Jun 28, 2013
And does anyone remember his father Roddy Gaither was a drunk? And when Brian dated that horse -face slut Tameka?!
5150 DTP

United States

#56 Jun 28, 2013
And he was also screwing squirrel -face Joy Dabner at the same time!
5150 DTP

United States

#57 Jun 28, 2013
Buncy wrote:
<quoted teixt>
Look in the mirror Sweetie cause neither are you.
I never claimed to be any good but at least I know JESUS is my saviour!!!
5150 DTP

United States

#58 Jun 28, 2013
What difference it make BUUUUUUNCEE?!!!!!!
people

Lincolnton, NC

#59 Jun 28, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
What difference it make BUUUUUUNCEE?!!!!!!
Who is Roddy Gaither?
5150 DTP

United States

#60 Jun 29, 2013
people wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Roddy Gaither?
They daddy stupid (when wuz you born where you from?)
5150 DTP

United States

#61 Jun 29, 2013
Just like that SOB (POOCHIE) he raped Little boy 's and hit old woman, yet when that dude beat the crap out of him all of Lenoir felt sorry for him (COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP!!)
5150 DTP

United States

#62 Jun 29, 2013
remembern wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember very well all four years that I spent at West Caldwell. Every year there was some sort of racial conflict.
At least twice that I know of the conflict was based on black males putting their hands on white females, and the girls told their boyfriends. I personally from my own experience know that there were black guys that did that even when told to keep their hands to themselves. Understand what I am saying-it wasn't all the black males, but it doesn't take but one person to start a mess. There are some people that are so racially prejudice they look for a reason for a fight, and then there are some that will endure to keep the peace.
I graduated before 1991 when the deaths happened at West. I have to wonder why nobody noticed the situation to put a stop to it to begin with-didn't somebody notice escalation in interaction between the ones who actually started the whole thing? Didn't anyone notice the weapons? Are people so blind and cowardly that rather than step in and prevent, they'd rather bury their heads in the sand? The whole thing was jacked up, but all along it was a head of ste. Yam waiting for just the right time to blow.
Unfortunately, people don't understand that if you have a problem with another person, there are much better ways to deal with the problem than to fight and kill each other. Likewise, people need to learn if it isn't their fight not to jump in acting like it is just because it's your cousin or your whatever. Gang mentality shows weakness. If you can't walk it alone, then don't talk it.
Yeah!!! Lenoir is RACIST AS HELL!!! That's why I left 30 years ago and never returned I remember it from WEST LENOIR all the way to WEST CALDWELL. and I can name some of the worst racists, BILLY PRIEST, RICHARD WILSON, EDDIE COFFY,EDDIE MOFFAT, JACKIE PRITCHARD, DEAN WILSON, SKEETER ABERNATHY, AND even teachers MR CAMPBELL, MS OGBURN,MS RIDGE, MR KEENER, I could go on.my advice to any black person in Lenoir LEAVE. And never return!!!!!!!
Gringo

Ferguson, NC

#63 Jun 29, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
Everything you stand for is no good. DTP? Who you repping GA or something? Fuk outa here real quick. This is a time of morn and we dont care that you left Lenoir 30 yrs ago. You know alot about the family dont you traitor?? You should send flowers or a some cash to the fam you broke biaaatch!!! I Hex you 10 fold!! You say Christ is your saviour? Christians dont talk about others or exploit good ppls families. When you wake up in cold sweats and bad dreams think about what your silly ass post on here, beg God for forgiveness and shall not hear you. Go to Hell Sinner!!!! Lmao
people

Lincolnton, NC

#64 Jun 29, 2013
5150 DTP wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah!!! Lenoir is RACIST AS HELL!!! That's why I left 30 years ago and never returned I remember it from WEST LENOIR all the way to WEST CALDWELL. and I can name some of the worst racists, BILLY PRIEST, RICHARD WILSON, EDDIE COFFY,EDDIE MOFFAT, JACKIE PRITCHARD, DEAN WILSON, SKEETER ABERNATHY, AND even teachers MR CAMPBELL, MS OGBURN,MS RIDGE, MR KEENER, I could go on.my advice to any black person in Lenoir LEAVE. And never return!!!!!!!
Eddie Moffat died of an heart attack but I don't blame you for leaving Caldwell County because of all the racist people in this County but I think them kind of people are everywhere you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 27 min paloopah 1,960
News Police shootings are rarity in region 3 hr Another Falsehood 14
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... Mon Think Again 2
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Sun OK Barry 61
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting Sun silly rabbit 15
News Newspaper: Man given clemency in murder case fa... Jun 25 LGBT for NCexit a... 1
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... Jun 25 bozo 1
More from around the web