Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir

Jun 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lenoir News-Topic

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office charged Earl Franklin Moore Jr., 34, on Friday in the death and mutilation of Raoul Anton Dula, whose body was found Thursday morning in the front yard of a house in Baton.

Comments
21 - 40 of 144 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2014
blugumhater

Lenoir, NC

#22 Jun 25, 2013
HueBaby wrote:
My dude Rip fam u will be missed but not 4gtn! May Earl Die A Slow&Painful Death I Mean Slowwww Too.. We we classmates@WC. People wake up this young man was Tortured. One Man cldn't hv done all that! He hadta hv help ur gna burn in HELL EARL AND DA FOLK DAT HELPED U WELL JUZ KNOW ERYTHG COMES OUT TADA LIGHT NEVER LET THIS DIE OOLEE WOULD FIGHT FA YOU TOO NAACP NEEDS TO HERE ABOUT THIS-MARCH/RALLY 2gtr Fa OOLEE
blah blah blah, nobody cares..........they always calling on the naacp when a white dude kills one of them! hummmmm i wonder who we should call for all our ppl getin murdered by "brotha's"? oh yea thats right...tha clan!
remembern

Morganton, NC

#23 Jun 25, 2013
blugumhater wrote:
<quoted text> blah blah blah, nobody cares..........they always calling on the naacp when a white dude kills one of them! hummmmm i wonder who we should call for all our ppl getin murdered by "brotha's"? oh yea thats right...tha clan!
That's inappropriate, and you need to think before you say this kind of thing. It may be the way YOU feel about the situation, but all that it's accomplishing is to stir the pot.
We don't know what all is going on in this case, and if someone's mouth incites a riot or some kind of foolishness, we'll never know.
We have law enforcement and the justice system for a reason-and that reason is to investigate crimes. Neither group being mentioned is especially known for bringing justice.
You stanky fanger

Hudson, NC

#24 Jun 25, 2013
blugumhater wrote:
<quoted text> blah blah blah, nobody cares..........they always calling on the naacp when a white dude kills one of them! hummmmm i wonder who we should call for all our ppl getin murdered by "brotha's"? oh yea thats right..clan!
YOU PPL NEED TO CALL ROTAROOTER SO SHIT LIKE YO GO DWN THE DRAIN. bRHAHAHAHAHAHBRHAHAHAH
Jesse Jackwagon

Hudson, NC

#26 Jun 25, 2013
I'm a tellin ya sumpthin needs to dun!!!
When a brother can't rip off a cracker without getting Kilt it's a sad, sad, sad, day!!! Hows a bruther supposed to make a living??? People be actin like a bruther outta get a job or some dumb shit like that!!!
people

Forest City, NC

#27 Jun 25, 2013
Jesse Jackwagon wrote:
I'm a tellin ya sumpthin needs to dun!!!
When a brother can't rip off a cracker without getting Kilt it's a sad, sad, sad, day!!! Hows a bruther supposed to make a living??? People be actin like a bruther outta get a job or some dumb shit like that!!!
I knew Ooolee so what ya sayin that this was about oOOLEE RIPPIN Earl off and he wanted to pay him back?
remembern

Morganton, NC

#28 Jun 25, 2013
people wrote:
<quoted text> I knew Ooolee so what ya sayin that this was about oOOLEE RIPPIN Earl off and he wanted to pay him back?
I read an article in either the HDR or Lenoir News Topic where Moore's daddy said that Moore was homeless and living in the woods when the law came to arrest him.
Now what would Earl Moore Jr have in his possession for anyone to steal from him? Not too much that a man can have living in the bushes. There sure ain't no plug ins for flat screen TV's.

Likewise, if he had drugs on him, is he the kind of person who would have held on to them or sold them to get money for a place to stay? There are a lot of questions that people are wondering, that's for sure.
people

Forest City, NC

#29 Jun 25, 2013
remembern wrote:
<quoted text>
I read an article in either the HDR or Lenoir News Topic where Moore's daddy said that Moore was homeless and living in the woods when the law came to arrest him.
Now what would Earl Moore Jr have in his possession for anyone to steal from him? Not too much that a man can have living in the bushes. There sure ain't no plug ins for flat screen TV's.
Likewise, if he had drugs on him, is he the kind of person who would have held on to them or sold them to get money for a place to stay? There are a lot of questions that people are wondering, that's for sure.
Actually I was replying to another post and if you read that then you would know that I was asking about the comment that they posted and yes Mr. Moore was living in the bushes because he stoled off of his Father 26 guns and I bet it was for Drugs but that's just my guess and no I am sure that he didn't have nothing worth nothing cause if he did he wouldn't have to be living and stealing off this parents.
remembern

Morganton, NC

#30 Jun 25, 2013
people wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I was replying to another post and if you read that then you would know that I was asking about the comment that they posted and yes Mr. Moore was living in the bushes because he stoled off of his Father 26 guns and I bet it was for Drugs but that's just my guess and no I am sure that he didn't have nothing worth nothing cause if he did he wouldn't have to be living and stealing off this parents.
Simple point of what I posted was this-the person you were replying to gave the indication that the reason Mr. Moore did what he did to Mr. Dula was because Mr. Dula had stolen from him (Mr. Moore). That's straight out foolish because what would Mr.Moore have had that Mr. Dula could have stolen from him? NOTHING!

I do apologize for interrupting the conversation, but it just seemed a little off to me that the person would insinuate that Moore was doing it for revenge on Mr. Dula. That was the only thing I was trying to say.
remembern

Morganton, NC

#31 Jun 25, 2013
I have never heard anything about Mr. Dula one way or the other before now. I cannot say that about Moore. He has a bad name.
Choppa

Lenoir, NC

#32 Jun 26, 2013
Uh oh!! Didnt I tell you that some one is talking? Police found Raouls pants and cell phone in the pond. Did you know Earl even used Oolies phone to make a phone call right damn stupid. Hmmm! This incident aint nothing about no racial shit, its a crime of passion. Earl and Oolie kicked it with each other for a brief moment then in the end somewhere along the line trust factors were the end result. Oolie was cripple and he fought for his life, when someone is jacked up on meth, crack etc. all those feelings go away they fukn snap on impulse. I believe my cousin died for someone else's sins ya digg?? This will be a case involving science, forensics and testimony. Its good the Feds and SBI are handling the case because I dont trust LPD tactics. When my cousin Cleveland Mitchell got murdered LPD swept the shit under the rug and didnt justify shit!! RIP Rilo WestEnd 4Life!!!
ncboy

Clover, SC

#34 Jun 26, 2013
Did they ever find the murder weapon and why did he remove mr dulas pants was he some kinda pervert
bluebonnet

Lenoir, NC

#35 Jun 26, 2013
And again, what does Thomas Ferguson have to do with all of this? Strange!
dunnoe

Morganton, NC

#36 Jun 26, 2013
bluebonnet wrote:
dumping someone's body like that sounds like something that would be done as a warning? Could be they got scared and just dumped him too.
Ape Man

Hudson, NC

#37 Jun 26, 2013
people wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I was replying to another post and if you read that then you would know that I was asking about the comment that they posted and yes Mr. Moore was living in the bushes because he stoled off of his Father 26 guns and I bet it was for Drugs but that's just my guess and no I am sure that he didn't have nothing worth nothing cause if he did he wouldn't have to be living and stealing off this parents.
Hummmmm, excuse me, but why didn't the little white citizen have anything to his name? He was legally able to work, as he was born here. Nobody 'scriminated again him cause he white. Was his problem? Why he want everythin that someone else had? Thank about it!
Ape Man

Hudson, NC

#38 Jun 26, 2013
ncboy wrote:
Did they ever find the murder weapon and why did he remove mr dulas pants was he some kinda pervert
Duh, someone do something like this while living in the woods and stealing from their daddy was surely a 'ert. Crazy looking little turd boy.
Choppa

Lenoir, NC

#39 Jun 26, 2013
bluebonnet wrote:
Um? Who the hell is Thomas Ferguson?? I'm from West End and when we talk we say each others street name ya digg?? Could you please shorten that name down a bit, if he is connected to the murder in any way I will personally go tell Oolies mom myself no bs!! She been hearing alot of terrible and concerning things dealing with her child. If you could help out please say his alias, Thomas Ferguson aka? Sounds like a busta to me and a hata.
blue bonnet

Lenoir, NC

#40 Jun 27, 2013
Choppa wrote:
<quoted text>
Um? Who the hell is Thomas Ferguson?? I'm from West End and when we talk we say each others street name ya digg?? Could you please shorten that name down a bit, if he is connected to the murder in any way I will personally go tell Oolies mom myself no bs!! She been hearing alot of terrible and concerning things dealing with her child. If you could help out please say his alias, Thomas Ferguson aka? Sounds like a busta to me and a hata.
Thomas Ferguson owns the property where Mr. Dula' s body was found. Wondering why he was killed or dumped in that particular yard and what Mr. Ferguson had to do with it.
Choppa

Lenoir, NC

#41 Jun 27, 2013
blue bonnet wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Ferguson owns the property where Mr. Dula' s body was found. Wondering why he was killed or dumped in that particular yard and what Mr. Ferguson had to do with it.
WoW!! Never thought about that and it does seem odd. When the incident 1st broke out I was told that Oolie hung out or knew some guys named Tommy and Cecil. I was focused on the 2 myself untill I heard about Earl. Maybe Tommy is short for Thomas?? Maybe there is a connection or some type of frame going on?? I hate to think about the possibilities but in reality, ppl cant do that time behind those concrete walls. Caldwell County is known for snitching and loose tongues so I hope everybody rats on each other and the truth comes out!!!!
Kat

Morganton, NC

#42 Jun 27, 2013
I will miss you so much OOlie. You were a wonderful man and you made an impact on my son, Konner, like no one else ever has. you are loved and will be missed. Love you Raoul
Josey Wells

Lenoir, NC

#43 Jun 27, 2013
Well I'll b damn, Thomas Ferguson aka Tommy knew Raoul Dula. The man said he didnt know the victim in his yard but turns out he does. How did Raoul get from point A to point B.? Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Tommy mysteriously forgets what went on that night because of medical condition. Fuk Outa here!! Sounds like obstruct and delay too me. Charge his ass anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-corrections officer arraigned in fatal Swans... 15 min Bluehawaii 2
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Who 1,319
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 2 hr Justshootthebastard 12
Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing (Jul '08) 6 hr Rae 166
Local News - Man Found Dead in Southside Apartm... (Sep '07) 8 hr AcostaFam 58
Protestors march on West Side after fatal polic... 10 hr reality is a crutch 1
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 15 hr Praxis33 12
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••