Trial date set for Prince Brantley

Full story: Evening Sun 29
A June 3 trial date has been set for the Gettysburg man accused in the August shooting death of Shiphod Brown. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahaha

East Granby, CT

#25 Jun 26, 2013
I got my facts right little girl look at the big picture I didnt give a fuck where he is from he had his ass beat by me personally two times like I said he is a sorry excuse for a man try to rob me for 15 dollars and got his ass beat haha I know they will take his skinny blackass upstate he deserves to be treated like the bitch he is
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#26 Jun 26, 2013
get ur facts right wrote:
<quoted text>
See whts funny is his mother wasn't on welfare and his parents are actually very successful dnt judge sumone unless you no both sides u no wht papers say so until u no his side shut up and mind ur business
I heard he turns tricks for coin
get ur facts right

Gettysburg, PA

#28 Jun 26, 2013
Exactly I see wht you sayin and like I said before its not right im not justifying wht he did so jus no tht but not everyone nos the hole story but the persons gun I heard is in jail and facing charges but wht about her boyfriend who had the gun pointing out the car and who caused the hole thing I think he should also be charged
mrs confidential

Marcus Hook, PA

#30 Sep 9, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Brantley is a punk, he is a low-life, depraved, violent street gang member. He would sooner shoot someone in the face than deal with them. I hope he is savagely raped and shanked in prison. Let him live with the child rapists from Gettysburg, those sickos deserve each other.
who the hell do yu think yu are!!! "savagely raped and shanked" watt is the world comin too every one has there problems.. I kno prince .. And he is a good person..smh everyone get a life
mrs confidential

Marcus Hook, PA

#31 Sep 9, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he turns tricks for coin
i agree totally!!!
Ruth

Stafford, VA

#32 Sep 30, 2013
This crime occurred about a year ago, not years and years ago as some on this site would have you believe.
Steve Gratman

Gettysburg, PA

#34 Oct 1, 2013
Trial date set, guess he is off the streets
Pink Eye

Milford, PA

#35 Oct 2, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
that's a relief
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Oct 2, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
For every one if these gang members who gets caught, there are ten to take his place.

I hate Gettysburg. Street Gangs and Child Rapists. That's what Gettysburg Men do. Gettysburg sickens me. I pray that God floods this whole forsaken borough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfield up for parole for 1985 murder (Mar '09) 8 min the Fear tator 941
Jury selection for Daniel Tighe murder trial se... 14 hr Walkin boss 2
Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) 21 hr Kimyatta 45
Final charge dismissed in Aiyana Stanley-Jones ... 22 hr Steve 2
Grandfather Says 5-Year-Old Boy Lost Eye In Det... Fri Fast Eddy 3
Pittsfield march planned to protest recent poli... Fri Praxis33 28
Man, 64, arrested; girlfriend shot dead Fri CheekyKeeky 1
More from around the web