Trial date set for Prince Brantley

Trial date set for Prince Brantley

There are 29 comments on the Evening Sun story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Trial date set for Prince Brantley. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A June 3 trial date has been set for the Gettysburg man accused in the August shooting death of Shiphod Brown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Maybe he's a pissed off because his welfare Momma named him Prince.
skylar

Albany, GA

#4 Apr 17, 2013
pink eye, your narrow minded. Just because he is black and his name is prince does not mean that his mother was on welfare...he could have been raised in a good family. HE CHOSE TO DO WHAT HE DID. not his MOTHER...racist
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people can't help themselves. I would like to see them run right out of town.
LOL, isn't it a rasist remark when you refer to someone as, "those people"?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
skylar wrote:
pink eye, your narrow minded. Just because he is black and his name is prince does not mean that his mother was on welfare...he could have been raised in a good family. HE CHOSE TO DO WHAT HE DID. not his MOTHER...racist
one sentence and you can't even get it right. I never mentioned him be black, white, green nor purple. Next, not my fault his momma named him a dog's name. And finally third, I'll bet the fifty cents Observer "earned" last night that (lol) Prince doesn't come from a fine family.
Really

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>one sentence and you can't even get it right. I never mentioned him be black, white, green nor purple. Next, not my fault his momma named him a dog's name. And finally third, I'll bet the fifty cents Observer "earned" last night that (lol) Prince doesn't come from a fine family.
You think about this Observer person way too much, kinda touching but creepy.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You think about this Observer person way too much, kinda touching but creepy.
You think about ME way to much which is very creepy.
Really

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>You think about ME way to much which is very creepy.
You think about Topix waaaaaaay too much, sad and creepy.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You think about Topix waaaaaaay too much, sad and creepy.
Really?? Wouldn't have guessed that I was only one with a topix issue. LOL, come on "Really" get off your your butt and get on out in the world! Don't let those trailer walls hold you back!
get ur facts right

Gettysburg, PA

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>one sentence and you can't even get it right. I never mentioned him be black, white, green nor purple. Next, not my fault his momma named him a dog's name. And finally third, I'll bet the fifty cents Observer "earned" last night that (lol) Prince doesn't come from a fine family.
See whts funny is his mother wasn't on welfare and his parents are actually very successful dnt judge sumone unless you no both sides u no wht papers say so until u no his side shut up and mind ur business
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#13 Jun 22, 2013
get ur facts right wrote:
<quoted text>
See whts funny is his mother wasn't on welfare and his parents are actually very successful dnt judge sumone unless you no both sides u no wht papers say so until u no his side shut up and mind ur business
Brantley is a punk, he is a low-life, depraved, violent street gang member. He would sooner shoot someone in the face than deal with them. I hope he is savagely raped and shanked in prison. Let him live with the child rapists from Gettysburg, those sickos deserve each other.
hahaha

Wilmington, DE

#14 Jun 23, 2013
YAH HE WAS BLACKTRASH I KNOW WHO HE IS A PETTY THEIF DISRESPECTFULL SCUM NO YOU CAN BLAME THE PARENTS FOR NEVER TEACHING OR SHOWING RESPECT CLEARLY HE IS ANOTHER NUMBER I WILL WORK MY LIFE AWAY TO SUPPORT THEY NEED TO START HANGING PEOPLE THAT DO THIS SHIT DONT LET THEM LIVE IN PRISON!!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#15 Jun 24, 2013
hahaha wrote:
YAH HE WAS BLACKTRASH I KNOW WHO HE IS A PETTY THEIF DISRESPECTFULL SCUM NO YOU CAN BLAME THE PARENTS FOR NEVER TEACHING OR SHOWING RESPECT CLEARLY HE IS ANOTHER NUMBER I WILL WORK MY LIFE AWAY TO SUPPORT THEY NEED TO START HANGING PEOPLE THAT DO THIS SHIT DONT LET THEM LIVE IN PRISON!!
HIs family is originally from Gettysburg with long family lines to the civil war. He's the great, great great grandson of Jackson Hewitt the famous civil war book keeper and accountant.
After the 1871 bookkeeping scandal he headed west with horse, accounts recieveable and his trusty Indian friend, In The Red. It was on this trip he met his future wife Debit. It was with Debit that he had his one and only child, Audit.
After that the information becomes sketchy and the rest of the family tree information was out on a limb, so I can't be of anymore help then I already have been.
get ur facts right

Gettysburg, PA

#16 Jun 24, 2013
if you dnt no the hole story dnt judge and obviously you don't so shut up obviously u dnt no his parents they are sum the most respectful ppl I no and hav worked for wht they hav he is disrespectful u could say tht but u hav to be respectful to get respected and if uu no him so well u would no if u disrespect him he did the same so dnt go judging him he treats people how they treated him hes a thief really com on now b real no ur facts
get ur facts right

Gettysburg, PA

#17 Jun 24, 2013
oh and one more thing if you knew anything about him if sumone stepped to him he would fight u one on one never backed dwn he handled his own wit his hands stop basing everything like you no the hole story of his life cuz u dnt stop judging until u no both sides u hear one side and thts the newspaper so mayb u shuld get princes side and then go from there like I said before get ur facts righ before you judge sumone
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#18 Jun 24, 2013
oh and one more thing if you knew anything about him if sumone stepped to him he would fight u one on one never backed dwn he handled his own wit his hands stop basing everything like you no the hole story of his life cuz u dnt stop judging until u no both sides u hear one side and thts the newspaper so mayb u shuld get princes side and then go from there like I said before get ur facts righ before you judge sumone
You sound like an inbred Gettysbug hick. No one can decipher your gangspeak. Did you even go to school, were you kept in your momma's trailer because you are so ugly?

Brantley is a punk, someone in prison already claimed his soft little hindparts, and I'm sure his knees have callouses like beef jerky by this point.
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#19 Jun 25, 2013
NOw you see I do have my facts straight. Prince has been working for his father, Burger King for quite sometime doing the books. HOwever, after the onion ring scandel he had to head west under an assumed named. Prince's mother, Queen Latifa, has him in protective custody and he's been working as the local court jester.
Rumor has it he looks really sexy in a hat with bells on it, balloon pants, and funny little pointed shoes.
hahaha

New Castle, DE

#21 Jun 25, 2013
I got my facts right little girl like I said I know who the hell he was BLACKTRASH
get ur facts right

Gettysburg, PA

#22 Jun 25, 2013
yea ok im a Gettysburg hick I prbly live in a better house than wht u do ur judging ppl and thts ur ppls problem and its really funny to me u no nothing about him or me so when u actually hav the right information about him com holla at me until them stfu lmao and u said sumone claimed his hind parts he is in a county prison r u serious really please no ur facts your all mad because like I said before you dnt no both sides and im proving a point and tht is y you are so defensive lol and im not no little girl im a grown ass woman who knows both sides of the story and c both sides tht is the funny thing and obviously so does the judge because he aint get the death sentence
get ur facts right

Gettysburg, PA

#23 Jun 25, 2013
he is such a punk right well tht not sayin to much for u cuz he from philly now like I said no ur facts cuz u sound so dumb u think he from gettysbug and as u say a punk which henot but whtever he from ur area lmao
OGP

Gettysburg, PA

#24 Jun 26, 2013
Gotta love the "ebonics" used in this comments section. Prince is getting off easy with a "plea deal", Ms. Brown will always be just 19 years old, so everyone remember this while the wheels come off the justice wagon. BTW, where's the charges for the "young lady" who's gun he used to end Ms. Brown's life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings are rarity in region 4 hr Mayors 11
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... 4 hr Think Again 2
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... 13 hr OK Barry 61
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting 15 hr silly rabbit 15
News Newspaper: Man given clemency in murder case fa... Sat LGBT for NCexit a... 1
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... Sat bozo 1
News Dalon Smoot Fri d pants 3
More from around the web