Carjacking suspect shot by police in ...

Carjacking suspect shot by police in South Whittier

There are 2 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Feb 9, 2014, titled Carjacking suspect shot by police in South Whittier. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

The officer-involved shooting took place at 1:07 a.m. in the 14100 block of Mulberry Drive, according to Deputy Mark Pope of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Sgt Joe Friday

Whittier, CA

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Too bad they didn't off the P.O.S. After his armed carjacking, he was trying to break into someone's apartment. He tore off a screen and broke out a window.
Duncan McCalkinya

Mira Loma, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2014
Agreed. If he had a gun and was trying to break into someone's apartment, the cops should have filled him full of lead. This waste of skin already carjacked someone at gunpoint, so he wouldn't think twice about taking a hostage to try to get away from the cops. Bravo Whittier PD for ending the situation. Too bad you didn't catch the other POS peanut head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 8 hr WeTheSheeple 318
News Man sentenced to 17 years in 2013 homicide 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) 13 hr Sad 77
News Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) Wed little sista 170
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Wed Jerksen 1
News a I want them in jail:a 8-year-old wounded in s... Wed grounded in reality 1
News How did Amber Woods die? (Mar '08) Wed Her cousin Diana 17
More from around the web