Man killed at Panama City church

Man killed at Panama City church

There are 829 comments on the Northwest Florida Daily News story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Man killed at Panama City church. In it, Northwest Florida Daily News reports that:

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.

David Harbin

United States

#956 Dec 5, 2013
See.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#958 Dec 5, 2013
let them call me what ever they want to. end the end they will have to answer to everything they have called me and all the times they have been up here as well. its sad that they have to lie cover up make threats and seek around like the snakes they are.
URAnIdiot

Panama City, FL

#959 Dec 10, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
See.
See you sucking bubba practicing to suck on big green!
URAnIdiot

Panama City, FL

#960 Dec 10, 2013
alabamagirl40 wrote:
let them call me what ever they want to. end the end they will have to answer to everything they have called me and all the times they have been up here as well. its sad that they have to lie cover up make threats and seek around like the snakes they are.
Learn the language and while you are at it learn to spell. Oh, never mind, I forgot you are supposed to be from Al
David Harbin

United States

#961 Dec 10, 2013
Looking forward to the trial.

Hope to attend.
David Harbin

United States

#962 Dec 11, 2013
I will be blogging and Facebooking the details.
David Harbin

United States

#963 Dec 11, 2013
Hope the stalkers try to say this crap to my face.

Can't wait....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#964 Dec 11, 2013
give me updates as well pls. cant wait to see what they say to u. let me know what they do to u.
David Harbin

United States

#965 Dec 12, 2013
The only thing that worries me is if Hyler, his co-conspirators and accomplices keep getting off CORRUPT Rick Scott FREE...
David Harbin

United States

#966 Dec 19, 2013
Seems the trial is scheduled to begin February 6, 2014.

Perry Mason could see that the truth comes out...

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!
Panamaed

United States

#967 Feb 6, 2014
WHY THE MEDIA BLACKOUT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT COVERUP???

The trial of Christopher Ray Hyler is scheduled to begin yet no arrests regarding the corruption, looting, coverups and no arrests of implicated co-conspirators and accomplices.

Law Enforcement has dropped the ball in the investigation and prosecution of this case.

Key witnesses were kept from the Grand Jury and from this BOGUS TRIAL!

Where's the outrage??
Panamaed

United States

#968 Feb 7, 2014
If you look back to the beginning of this thread you will clearly see the fix was in from the start with the MR JONES comment. I was not Daisy and I suspect he was Jason Jones, Panama City Beach PD. Known to harass, intimidate and stalk witnesses, informants and their families to cover up the truth.
Panamaed

United States

#969 Feb 7, 2014
Also please note they had my registered user Panamaed banned due to private messages I was getting and more....
Billy

Panama City Beach, FL

#970 Mar 16, 2014
what ever happened to the preacher and his church ?
Panamaed

United States

#971 Mar 16, 2014
Woodstock GA First Baptist Rev Johnny Hunt of The North American Mission Board and Sterling Reef Condos bailed them out.
I believe that was the only reason Hyler was arrested. They had to clear this case to enable the merger.
Law Enforcement knew for over a year who the pledged murderer was and he was living in the Widow's Apartment and seems to have had a Meth Lab...probably for a while and maybe back to the Grace Ave Apt days.
Sure would like to see a Special Prosecutor appointed to go after all the Co-conspirators and accomplices in the murder and Church looting.
Billy

Panama City Beach, FL

#972 Mar 16, 2014
Was the preacher involved with all this ?
Panamaed

United States

#973 Mar 16, 2014
If there is not an independent audit and full investigation the Church members will never know.
I've heard there were questionable Bank to Bank transfers with money being shorted.
There were multiple Church names and there has been a number of very questionable "Deacons" records show.
Panamaed

United States

#974 May 3, 2014
The Bogus Trial is about to start.

It's going to be as bad as the Bogus Investigation.

STILL NO ARRESTS OF KNOWN CO-CONSPIRATORS OR ACCOMPLICES!
Anti SB

Panama City, FL

#975 May 3, 2014
There was a prentice living in our town Worked in the victualling trade, and he was brown, Brown as a berry; spruce and short he stood, As gallant as a goldfinch in the wood. Black were his locks and combed with fetching skill; He danced so merrily, with such a will, That he was known as Revelling Peterkin, He was as full of love, as full of sin As hives are full of honey, and as sweet. Lucky the wench that Peter chanced to meet.
--The Cook's Tale
Panamaed

United States

#976 May 3, 2014
Was that the Cook guy that they said jumped from the PCBPD guy's flying bridge at full speed and they didn't find him for days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police 3 hr kosher nostra bibi 3
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) 12 hr Brother n law 93
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow 19 hr Anonymous 30
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... 20 hr BrotherMoon 6
News Trial for shooting pushed to December 20 hr Bryan davis 2
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) 23 hr Jomminy Crickets 83
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Wed Columbus Crime 2
More from around the web