Man killed at Panama City church

There are 806 comments on the Northwest Florida Daily News story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Man killed at Panama City church. In it, Northwest Florida Daily News reports that:

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.

Just Don t Do It

Panama City, FL

#934 Nov 5, 2013
shegab wrote:
<quoted text> all this is true I know people that lived in those houses not just him so i guess they all are guilty? and that makes her what a goodhearted person thats all!!!!!
Don't feed the troll.
David Harbin

United States

#935 Nov 5, 2013
I do hope you will also be called to testify.......or will you be throwing the prossecution???
David Harbin

United States

#936 Nov 5, 2013
.....like you did the bogus investigation.....
David Harbin

United States

#937 Nov 11, 2013
Clearly THEY are trying to keep this bogus trial out of the Pubkic Eye too.....just like the bogus investigation...
URAMoron

Panama City, FL

#938 Nov 15, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
Where is the MOTIVE......AND WHERE DID THE MURDER WEAPON COME FROM?
IMHO THE CONFESSION HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED TO PROTECT THE COCONSPIRATORS AND ACCOMPLICES....
WHY DID THIS NOT GO TO THE GRAND JURY????
you are the only drug dealer in the picture the METH LAB has to be YOURS. And if you really knew anything you say you would have to have been there making you the killer. Case closed now go suck on your favorite sign, and whine like the little split tail you really are.
David Harbin

United States

#940 Nov 15, 2013
The suck on the sign reference involves what I feel was a murder attempt on me by the TYNDALL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION/ WHITE WESTERN MEN'S CLUB/DIXIE MAFIA/RACKETEERING ENTERPRISE while Florida Title was renting 1430 Harrison Ave prior to closing.
DIEBOLD, the voter fraud company, was also involved.
David Harbin

United States

#941 Nov 15, 2013
Alexis Hatten, FBI AND PCBFBC/WOODSTOCK Church Member knew all about the Church looting and who the murderer was years ago and helped cover it all up!
Panamaed

United States

#943 Nov 30, 2013
Seems the criminals are blocking comments again.
We will be following this trial very closely.
URAnIdiot

Panama City, FL

#944 Dec 2, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Seems the criminals are blocking comments again.
We will be following this trial very closely.
See you are still sucking I mean talking to yourself using different names. Are you so stupid you think people don't know the different names you use by now? Not a rhetorical question because the answer is YES.
David Harbin

United States

#945 Dec 2, 2013
Glad to see you made it back to the Courthouse YOU DEATH THREATENING, PERVERTED LIBEL COMMENTING, IDENTITY THIEVING, CLOSET-GAY HOMOPHOBE, LAW ENFORCEMENT INSIDER COINTELPRO STALKER.
David Harbin

United States

#946 Dec 2, 2013
I know you want everyone to think this case is closed, which is why they arrested Hyler so The North American Mission Board/Florida Southern Baptist Convention could bail out LOOTED MURDER CHURCH but there are many more of you coconspirators and accomplices to prosecute for aiding in the murder and trying to cover it all up with a bogusus investigation and sham prosecution...not to mention the illegal conversion of The Ellison Group assets and Meth Lab operation.
David Harbin

United States

#947 Dec 2, 2013
Key elements are Hyler's motive and who supplied the weapon and how...
David Harbin

United States

#948 Dec 2, 2013
Not to mention Hyler's attorney's connection to Ellison Group Trustee Mary Sittman.
Just Dont Do It

Panama City, FL

#949 Dec 3, 2013
Don't feed the troll.
David Harbin

United States

#950 Dec 4, 2013
When does the trial start?

I want to make sure all witnesses are called and all pertinent questions are asked...AND THE TRUTH...THE WHOLE TRUTH....AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH COMES OUT....

THAT IS ALL....
Just Dont Do It

Panama City, FL

#951 Dec 4, 2013
Thus speaketh the troll.

Since: Sep 10

Ozark, AL

#952 Dec 4, 2013
I want to know when the court date will be as well.
Just Dont Do It

Panama City, FL

#953 Dec 5, 2013
And trollette...
David Harbin

United States

#954 Dec 5, 2013
That's murdered Panama City Beach, Florida contractor Robert Shawn Ellison's sister you are attacking.

Why not just answer the question instead of making personal attacks?

Law Enforcement knows all that post here and does nothing to prevent and restrain the threats and stalking being done to keep this case out of the public eye.

This is not the only case, either.

Remember Rusty Hill, Shannon Evans Farooqui, Tanya Day Mullins, IRS Agent Russell Raymond Ervin and many, many more.

Seems Law Enforcement would be using this site to encourage credible intel rather than attack the murdered, suicided and sheepdipped ones' family, friends and concerned people from contributing verifyable data.

Law Enforcement has failed U.S. miserably.
URAnIdiot

Panama City, FL

#955 Dec 5, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
When does the trial start?
I want to make sure all witnesses are called and all pertinent questions are asked...AND THE TRUTH...THE WHOLE TRUTH....AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH COMES OUT....
THAT IS ALL....
Like you can make sure of anything you moron. You can't even make sure your pants are pulled back up after Big Buba gets finished giving you your favorite back door workout.
I hear they are going to shut down your meth lad operation for good this time. Maybe they will let you have one last lick of big green before you go back to prison for drugs. At least this time you can't be charged for beating up your mother and stealing her life savings. They should have never made a deal to drop that charge for snitching on the other guys you had dealing with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 19 min serfs up 51
News Streets calm after 71 arrested in Cleveland pro... 59 min USA Today 3
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 1 hr Military wife 4
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 4 hr superwilly 106
News Carson man convicted in ex-girlfriend's murder (Jul '09) 18 hr bookerbjams 4
News Man convicted of 1995 murder claims innocence, ... (Apr '11) Sat Davie Free Man 116
News Ex-Stripper Gets 99 Years For Murder Plot (Aug '08) Sat Anne 32
More from around the web