Man killed at Panama City church

Man killed at Panama City church

There are 824 comments on the Northwest Florida Daily News story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Man killed at Panama City church. In it, Northwest Florida Daily News reports that:

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.

Old Codger

Panama City, FL

#909 Jun 9, 2013
Whoooeee! What a frog strangler come 'round t'day. It'uz rainin' so hard I saw frogs jumpin' into the pond to get outta the rain. I dipped me up a few and fried up some frog legs, um um good. Shoot, it'us rainin' so hard I used my ol' row boat to get that there out house. I always keep a Sears n Roebuck catalog in there fer readin' material and fer the paperwork after yer business is done. I always say keep yer fanny clean and water the roses.
URRight

United States

#911 Jun 17, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Why do the above idiots and cheerleaders try to distract attention form the true facts in this case?
GOVERNMENTAL CORRUPTION involving Law Enforcement, the Judiciary, the State Attorney and many more were in on the coverup of the BRUTAL CHURCH MURDER AND CHURCH LOOTING.
NOW SOUTHERN BAPTIST CONVENTION AKA THE NORTH AMERICAN MISSION BOARD AND THE FLORIDA BAPTIST CONVENTION ARE IN ON THE DAMAGE CONTROL RATHER THAN AUDITING FOR CORRUPTION AND PROSECUTING ALL ACCOMPLICES AND CO-CONSPIRATORS.
THIS IS RACKETEERING....PLAIN AND SIMPLE....
Maybe if you weren't such a MORON someone would try to explain things to you. You just had too many corn cobs shoved up your stupid @$$ while you were doing your time in the joint on your knees taking a joint Bawbawhahahahaha
Panamaed

United States

#912 Jun 29, 2013
What happened to the article and discussion where the CHURCH MURDERER "SUSPECT" CHRIS HYLER plead NOT GUILTY?

IMHO THE FIX IS IN AND THE COVERUP CONTINUES!

THE ARREST WAS MADE TO ENABLE WOODSTOCK CHURCH TO MERGE WITH MURDER CHURCH!

FOLLOW THE MONEY.....TO THE LOOTED MURDER CHURCH!
Panamaed

United States

#913 Jun 29, 2013
Check out the STERLING REEF CONNECTION!
Panamaed

United States

#914 Jun 29, 2013
Woodstock GA Church ties to Dr. Johnny Hunt. Of The North American Mission Board fka The Southern Baptist Convention.
URRight

Panama City, FL

#915 Jul 3, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
What happened to the article and discussion where the CHURCH MURDERER "SUSPECT" CHRIS HYLER plead NOT GUILTY?
IMHO THE FIX IS IN AND THE COVERUP CONTINUES!
THE ARREST WAS MADE TO ENABLE WOODSTOCK CHURCH TO MERGE WITH MURDER CHURCH!
FOLLOW THE MONEY.....TO THE LOOTED MURDER CHURCH!
They are making it into a cartoon with pictures so your boyfriend Big Bubba can explain it to you.
Just Wondering

Panama City, FL

#917 Jul 5, 2013
What ever happened to that church and the preacher ?
really

Wichita, KS

#918 Jul 10, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
What ever happened to that church and the preacher ?
Just FYI... Don't ask a question because an idiot will start calling you names..There gotta be something true about this... too many idoits trying to make this guy look crazy.
David Harbin

United States

#920 Jul 10, 2013
Any more arrests yet of the MANY known accomplices in the CHURCH MURDER and CHURCH LOOTING and coconspirators involved in the coverup?
getitstraight

Trussville, AL

#921 Jul 22, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your relationship with Christopher Ray Hyler?
Relationship?? He was a tenant that did repair work on some of the other rentals. He also asked if Rob was hiring at the church...there were 9 houses that were never foreclosed on and the people continued to live in them after I walked away from them. He got no special privileges as there are still people living free in the houses that haven't been demolished. I have had nothing to do with the property since I left them Nov. 2010 and had to file bankruptcy for relief from the $4.2 million in debt!
John

Panama City, FL

#923 Jul 23, 2013
What ever became of the preacher ?
Panamaed

United States

#925 Aug 10, 2013
Three years today and still no justice for Robert Shawn Ellison.

The Church Looters and murder accomplices still walk free!
Panamaed

United States

#926 Aug 11, 2013
I never got an answer to the question about where the gun came from or went to or what the motive was for Chris Hyler to murder Robert Shawn Ellison as alleged in the indictment.

Comment number 922 was removed to protect the guilty IMHO.
URAMoron

Panama City, FL

#927 Aug 27, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
I never got an answer to the question about where the gun came from or went to or what the motive was for Chris Hyler to murder Robert Shawn Ellison as alleged in the indictment.
Comment number 922 was removed to protect the guilty IMHO.
I see the idiot is still using various names to carry on a conversation with itself. Shame you are so stupid any information you claim to not be able to get is can be had by anyone smart enough to type a couple keys. Guess Big Bubba still hasn't taught you anything.
David Harbin

United States

#928 Sep 14, 2013
What a rather revolting development and conflict this is:

Grievance Committees
Fourteenth Circuit Grievance Committee

Grievance committees are made up of volunteer members, at least one-third of whom are not lawyers. Each of Florida's 20 judicial circuits has at least one such committee. The grievance committee reviews complaints with much the same purpose as a grand jury. That is, the committee decides, after a case is submitted to them by bar counsel, whether there is probable cause to believe a lawyer violated the professional conduct rules imposed by the Supreme Court of Florida and whether discipline against the lawyer appears to be warranted.
Staff Contact Olivia P. Klein
Office City Term
Robert Allan Pell Chair Panama City June, 2014
Harry Lipscomb Harper Vice Chair Panama City September, 2014
John Wesley Manuel Designated Reviewer Panama City June, 2014
Garth Douglas Bonney Attorney Member Panama City December, 2014
Susan V Carroll Attorney Member Panama City January, 2015
Henry Mark Sims Attorney Member Blountstown December, 2015
Kimberly J Syfrett Attorney Member Panama City January, 2016
Mary K. Sittman * Public Member Panama City October, 2014
John Stephen Wilson * Public Member Panama City December, 2014
Ron Wolff * Public Member Panama City Beach May, 2015

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVEXE/BD/cmstandin...
WhoCares

Stow, OH

#929 Sep 24, 2013
All I have to say is who cares about this the guy is dead no one cares!
David Harbin

United States

#930 Oct 27, 2013
Why have the accomplices and co-conspirators along with the insider Church looters not been arrested?
Florida does not recognize common law marriages so call the Locksmith and the Widow to testify, please.
shegab

Panama City, FL

#931 Nov 4, 2013
getitstraight wrote:
<quoted text>
Relationship?? He was a tenant that did repair work on some of the other rentals. He also asked if Rob was hiring at the church...there were 9 houses that were never foreclosed on and the people continued to live in them after I walked away from them. He got no special privileges as there are still people living free in the houses that haven't been demolished. I have had nothing to do with the property since I left them Nov. 2010 and had to file bankruptcy for relief from the $4.2 million in debt!
all this is true I know people that lived in those houses not just him so i guess they all are guilty? and that makes her what a goodhearted person thats all!!!!!
David Harbin

United States

#932 Nov 5, 2013
What about the METH LAB they found?
David Harbin

United States

#933 Nov 5, 2013
Where is the MOTIVE......AND WHERE DID THE MURDER WEAPON COME FROM?

IMHO THE CONFESSION HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED TO PROTECT THE COCONSPIRATORS AND ACCOMPLICES....

WHY DID THIS NOT GO TO THE GRAND JURY????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 10 hr BAIN 469
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) Sun neSiO lOcO PSO GANG 25
News Alleged gang member pleads not guilty in Upland... (Jan '09) Sat DezNDaniel 13
News June trial date set in murder case Sat yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... Jan 21 Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) Jan 21 BillH 144
News Jury awards $15.5 million to Kevin Fox and his ... (Dec '07) Jan 21 Unknown 66
More from around the web