Man killed at Panama City church

Aug 10, 2010 Full story: Northwest Florida Daily News 801

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Full Story
Honest Guy

Panama City, FL

#886 May 26, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
p.s. You are no friend of mine......or to Justice either......
I talked to some witnesses today....they all say the same thing....
Arrest was made, justice was served. We are friend, why do you doubt the fact that I love you like a brother my friend? Let go of all your anger and move on. It will make you feel better.
Panamaed

United States

#887 May 27, 2013
Many more arrests coming.....especially if there are no more arrests coming.....you know what I mean?

Can't wait to hear ALL THE FACTS from the PERP, HIS ACCOMPLICES AND CO-CONSPIRATORS, "INSIDER" OATH KEEPERS, THE HONEST CHURCH MEMBERS and ALL THE WITNESSES THAT WERE THREATENED, INTIMIDATED AND HARASSED JUST FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.
Honest Guy

Panama City, FL

#888 May 27, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Many more arrests coming.....especially if there are no more arrests coming.....you know what I mean?
Can't wait to hear ALL THE FACTS from the PERP, HIS ACCOMPLICES AND CO-CONSPIRATORS, "INSIDER" OATH KEEPERS, THE HONEST CHURCH MEMBERS and ALL THE WITNESSES THAT WERE THREATENED, INTIMIDATED AND HARASSED JUST FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.
There are no more arrests coming, and you have no knowledge of any either, you know it's true. I have not seen anyone threaten you buddy, you know that is true. You were wrong about a bunch of stuff on this thread, and I understand you are embarrassed. You just need to let it all go my friend, we are like brothers you and me, and again I have Christian love and compassion for you. Again I forgive you for keeping on saying these lies.
Panamaed

United States

#889 May 27, 2013
Chistopher Ray Hyler's own confession cited more people were involved you idiot!

That is what THEY are trying to cover up!
Honest Guy

Panama City, FL

#890 May 27, 2013
Oh, and Panamaed, what happened to your registered name you used to have. Now you ain't registered, and I'm not even sure you are my friend Panamaed, you could be an imposter. Tell me what happened.
Honest Guy

Panama City, FL

#891 May 27, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Chistopher Ray Hyler's own confession cited more people were involved you idiot!
That is what THEY are trying to cover up!
Why can't you just be patient and let authorities doe their duty. They are doing good honest work, and your constant babble doesn't help anything. Just wait a little while an be patient. Until then I do accept your apologies for the mean and hurtful things you have said about Rev. Hunt and the rest. I'm sure you didn't mean to say such things, you were only feeling bad about things that were really your own fault. I mean, if a man can't do well in business it's not everyone else's fault. Loans are loans, and sometimes banks have to foreclose on business owners. You'll be fine my friend.
nunya

United States

#895 May 28, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making threats.
We know who you are too.
No where in that reply was a threat loser
Panamaed

United States

#896 May 30, 2013
The Grand Jury was kept in the dark.

The whole truth is being surpressed.

Christopher Ray Hyler knows he was just a patsy.

His USAF father just laughed at the facts.....

His step mom is a Banker?
Panamaed

United States

#897 May 30, 2013
Someone needs to interview his real mom in OK.

I bet she has a story to tell.
nunya

United States

#898 May 30, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
The Grand Jury was kept in the dark.
The whole truth is being surpressed.
Christopher Ray Hyler knows he was just a patsy.
His USAF father just laughed at the facts.....
His step mom is a Banker?
I just dont see him being smart enough and how is it when it first happened they had no physical evidence but all the sudden they have physical evidence that ties him to it?
Panamaed

United States

#899 May 30, 2013
Yeah, I hear he never had to pay rent and the widow had him wrapped around her finger.
Where is the info on the meth lab charge?
Panamaed

United States

#900 Jun 4, 2013
TODAY is the day Glenn Hess' 14th Judicial Circuit State Attorney Office loses all plausible deniability relative to true facts of the First Baptist Church of Panama City Beach aka the fictitious First Baptist Church of WEST Panama City Beach with proof of witness and informant intimidation, tampering and stalking.

I believe the investigation will prove these individuals participated "in concert" to cover up this heinous CHURCH MURDER AND CHURCH LOOTING INCLUDING THE ILLEGAL CONVERSION OF THE ELLISON GROUP ASSETS!

WE DEMAND MORE ARRESTS!!!

NOW!!!
Old Codger

Panama City, FL

#901 Jun 4, 2013
I'uz down to the hog pen jest a lil' while ago, sloppin' the hogs. I'uz watchin'em root around and I thought of you. So, I came back to the house and got on this here 'puter and there you are. Still slingin' the slop I see. Well, I always said never argue with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
Panamaed

United States

#902 Jun 4, 2013
Dr Johnny M. Hunt's Woodstock Church merges with MURDER CHURCH.

STERLING REEF???
URRight

Panama City, FL

#903 Jun 9, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making threats.
We know who you are too.
Moron the "WE" in you and we is only "YOU" and you know nothing about anything or anyone. Time for you to find another big Green Sign then go take a bath for a change I know your great fear of water but shit floats so you are not going to drown
URRight

Panama City, FL

#904 Jun 9, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
That rockin' chair needs to be ole smokey....then you'd get the truth...anyone with knowledge of this murder that hasn't done anything to help solve this case and intimidated, harassed and tampered with witnesses and informants needs to fry!
Some laughed about it, too.
THEY knew and did nothing!
You know about ole smokey. When you were convicted on the drug charge and for assault on your poor ole mom bubba smoked your @ss. Oh wait you are talking about another ole smokey Never mind LMFAO
URRight

Panama City, FL

#905 Jun 9, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Goober posting more meaningless drivel and partnered up with the death threatening, perverted libel commenting, identity theiving stalker.....COVERING UP FACTS OF A CHURCH MURDER AND CHURCH LOOTING.
BOTH ARE GUILTY OF CRIMINAL STALKING, WITNESS AND INFORMANT INTIMIDATION AND HARASSMENT IN COOPERATION WITH RACKETEERS GUILTY OF MURDER, EXTORTION, BANK FRAUD AND TREASON!
Well little lady (I know an insult to the women folk) since you know nothing and are just crazy as a bed bug on that white fluid from bubba you don't fit into any of the first of this post you made. You do fit into the second part though. You said you e
were second in charge with the WWMC at 17 and you are known to be a felon and mommy beater so I guess your post is null and void
URRight

Panama City, FL

#906 Jun 9, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Hey Larry Basford....are you getting all this?
Again with your factious friends. So far according to you every law enforcement official as in personal contact with you and going to do something. That has been for years now. Everyone is getting this idiot and laughing like hell at you. LMFAOAY
URRight

Panama City, FL

#907 Jun 9, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Facts are facts...and you are the one with the obscene user name who always has had a potty mouth.
You make no points and only attack me for telling the truth.
Please don't throw me in front of an honest jury, said Briar Rabbit....
Briar Rabbit says you is am idiotttttt
URRight

Panama City, FL

#908 Jun 9, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
p.s. You are no friend of mine......or to Justice either......
I talked to some witnesses today....they all say the same thing....
Always claiming to talk to people trouble it is always the voices in your head get back on your meds immediately

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands attend 8-hour wake for slain NYC officer 4 hr sandy1 2
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting 8 hr he who knocks 4
Pat Howard: Body cameras would serve both citiz... 15 hr Zugzwang 5
Video backs self-defense claim in Berkeley, MO,... 17 hr dont trust a hipster 4
D.C. police investigate two officer-involved sh... Fri Sunshine 1
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Fri vEWRX3 1,136
Police: Laurel man lied about murder case Fri bud 1
More from around the web