Man killed at Panama City church

Aug 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northwest Florida Daily News

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Comments (Page 33)

Showing posts 641 - 660 of737
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I hear Jason Jones got a promotion for his part in the coverup....
Old Codger

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Drinkin that there rot gut will puch hole in yer thikin' muscle panty mad. Ain't nobody stalkin' ya. Only a guilty man thinks everbodyis followin' em around. Whatcha done did? I always said when ya turn 60 never pass a bathroom and never trust a fart.
Honest Guy

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Well you do nothing but attack all these other people, so are you a stalker too? What you are supposed to come on here, blurt all this malarkey out, and we are supposed to say nothing. You slander good people like Rev. Hunt, and don't care! By your standards, you Panamaed are the biggest stalker of them all!
Squarehead

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Just telling the truth.
STFU

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
I hear Jason Jones got a promotion for his part in the coverup....
Damn I hope your ass gets busted for talking crap like this. I would love for someone to sue you for libel, you pervert.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Facts are facts...and you are the one with the obscene user name who always has had a potty mouth.

You make no points and only attack me for telling the truth.

Please don't throw me in front of an honest jury, said Briar Rabbit....
Old Codger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
Facts are facts...and you are the one with the obscene user name who always has had a potty mouth.
You make no points and only attack me for telling the truth.
Please don't throw me in front of an honest jury, said Briar Rabbit....
Rabbit stew, now there's a meal worth talkin 'bout. I kin cook a rabbit stew that would make you jump up an slap yer mama. Mmmm Mmmm. Nice tender little bunny all stewed up with carrots'n taters'n a little parsley'n some radishes'n maters'n corn'n throw in a chicken liver for taste. Salt and some herbs, my oh my I'm startin to get hongry. As far as throwin you in front of an honest jury well how they gonna judge you. Your crazier than squirrel skat. I always said to my ole dog Jack, quit chasin them danged cars Jack, you might just catch one some day.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Yeah...Jack caught a scapegoat brought in by the Racketeers to cover up looting a church....AND MURDERED HIM .........AND THEY "HAVE" DONE MUCH WORSE!

That's why StJoe Rabbit N Rice bailed on WWMC and formed their own club.

Your bull comments of a non relevant nature are so typical of those like you conforming and you too are just as guilty for letting these activities continue.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

You are defending RACKETEERING!
Old Codger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I knew a racketeer oncet. He made more racket than two cats with they tails tied together. I heared that he was a silent partner in a pole cat huntin venture but I don't believe it. I used to own one the scapegoats oncet but he scaped and I ain't seen 'im since. That boy couldn't be quiet to save his self. Speakin ' pole cats, how's tricks there panty mad. You still got a belly ache cause the po-lice won't listen to ya? If'n ya want, I could tell'em to listen. Course I ain't for sure they' liste to me. I always said a man who can't listen oughta set through a showin o' Fried Green Maters.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

You laugh at murders...and protect the guilty ones.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I've had enough of your irrelevant BS and will not respond to you until you post something rational and on topic.

Your CointelPro distractions are just that.....
Old Codger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Now you done gone an done it. You done hurt my feelin's. I'm probly gonna fel bad fer all of...okay, Im over it. What you need boy is to getcha some. If'n yer ugly you can always pay fer it an if'n you like dudes wll, I'm shore you can find somethin' around yer house to keep ya compny. I always said clean pipes keeps the water runnin.
Honest Guy

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Panamaed wrote:
I've had enough of your irrelevant BS and will not respond to you until you post something rational and on topic.
Your CointelPro distractions are just that.....
You want to talk about being "rational"? That is the funniest thing I've ever seen.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Why would a Church EVER have to beg a City to BAIL IT OUT????

WHERE DID THE NINE MILLION DOLLARS GO????
Old Codger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

They's havin church dinner on the grounds today so, whoooeeee You shore know I'll be there. Shoot fire a short tailed dog, theres gonna be preachin an singin an eatin. When I'uz just a young'un we'd play tag an chase all the gals. There'uz a creek down the hill behind the church house and we'd be down there wadin. Always someone getting dunked by the preacher too. I always said whatcha eat on Sunday gonna come out on Monday. Y'all have a good day now, ya hear. (Even you Panamaed.)
Honest Guy

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
Why would a Church EVER have to beg a City to BAIL IT OUT????
WHERE DID THE NINE MILLION DOLLARS GO????
You really haven't got a clue as to what you are talking about. There is no conspiracy, the murderer was caught, and you continue to babble on. I am a honest guy just giving you some honest responses to your comments. I have Christian love for you Panamaed, and I forgive you for saying mean and hurtful things about Rev. Hunt, the good honest folks at Tyndall Federal Credit Union, the Church, and White Western. Now please just go in peace my friend.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

You lie.

There are many more arrests coming.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

p.s. You are no friend of mine......or to Justice either......

I talked to some witnesses today....they all say the same thing....
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

YA'LL, Mike Cazalas, Jason Jones, Alexis Hatten and Larry Basford are all in on the HUGE COVERUP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 641 - 660 of737
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center 1 hr barefoot2626 129
2013 Rewind: Raising the alarm at ranch for tro... 1 hr Billfo 1
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) 1 hr Silver 11
BLACK on WHITE WOMEN SEX CRIME NEWS UP-DATE for... 1 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) 5 hr sdo 68
Pittsburg's 1st Homicide of 2014 Was Shot Befor... 18 hr dwayne johnson 7
Escambia County Sheriff's Office says crimes dr... 19 hr ha ha haaaaaaa 1
•••
•••
•••
•••