Man killed at Panama City church

Aug 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northwest Florida Daily News

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Comments (Page 32)

Showing posts 621 - 640 of797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nunya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Christopher's Ex girlfriend. And before you call me a huge drug addict you need to know just who you are slandering. And what the hell you are talking about.
I know exactly who you are I have cleaned the discusting filth from the houses you have lived in and cleaned up the needles and meth reminants so sont tell me I dont know who you are cuz I do!!!!
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Why would the Widow rent to the murderer after all that?

He had a meth lab when arrested at the widows rental and should have long since been in jail with all coconspirators and accomplices....

All need to be questioned by an independent prosecutor and independent Grand Jury.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

nunya wrote:
<quoted text> I know exactly who you are I have cleaned the discusting filth from the houses you have lived in and cleaned up the needles and meth reminants so sont tell me I dont know who you are cuz I do!!!!
You are making threats.
We know who you are too.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

That rockin' chair needs to be ole smokey....then you'd get the truth...anyone with knowledge of this murder that hasn't done anything to help solve this case and intimidated, harassed and tampered with witnesses and informants needs to fry!

Some laughed about it, too.

THEY knew and did nothing!
Old Codger

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

You shore do just keep at a thing just like a woman on her monthlies. You don't want to be around come that time of the month cause she is just goin to give ya holy heck. Might I sugest you use one of them there feminine hygeine products that they show on the tellyvision. It makes them gals get up and go bikin and swimmin and runnin and quit naggin. Some of them women pills might help too. I always said that a man who nags on like a woman got his pants on backards.
Panamaed

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

I say idiots trying to distract from the subject of a brutal murder of a clearly defined scapegoat brought in to cover for an ongoing Church looting and subsequent coverup by Panama City Beach Police and the FBI are......well......idiots!
Old Codger

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
I say idiots trying to distract from the subject of a brutal murder of a clearly defined scapegoat brought in to cover for an ongoing Church looting and subsequent coverup by Panama City Beach Police and the FBI are......well......idiots!
Them that disrespect their elders and betters will get their come uppance in the end. If any my younguns acted like you I'd switch their rear ends. I always say that the rooster that crows the loudest ends up in the fryin pan on Sunday.
Honest Guy

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Stop spreading lies Panamaed. You insult honorable Law Enforcement, Rev. Hunt, and others. You don't have a clue about this case and never did. The only racketeering going on is in your mind! Long life the tradition of the White Western!
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

The truth is out now.

My job is done.

Nothing left but insure there is a fair trial OF ALL COCONSPIRATORS AND ACCOMPLICES AS SIPPORTED BY ALL WITNESSES AND THE PERPETRATOR....AND EXPOSING THE "TRATORS" LIKE YOU MENTIONED!
Panamaed

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

...OH....AND THE DEATH THREATENING, PERVERTED LIBEL COMMENTING, IDENTITY THEIVING STALKERS LIKE YOU!

The truth will come out!

The crooked attorneys can't help you any more.
Old Codger

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Panamaed wrote:
...OH....AND THE DEATH THREATENING, PERVERTED LIBEL COMMENTING, IDENTITY THEIVING STALKERS LIKE YOU!
The truth will come out!
The crooked attorneys can't help you any more.
My ol' computer tells me you put this up around 1 clock am. Son, ya needs to get some shut eye. What are yer doin up at that hour, lookin at girly pictures? I'ma thinkin you need to get you one o' them poster pedic beds. No lumps and sleeps fine. Better'n the mattress I grew up sleepin on that was filled with corn shucks an' goose down. Them corn weevils will drive a man to drink. I always said a man needs plenty o' sleep to reboot the thinkin muscle.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

They are murdering folks and looting churches and Law Enforcement is enabling them by helping cover up the facts and threatening, intimidating and stalking witnesses, informants, whistleblowers and their families and eveyone else just posts BS....WHO YOU HOING FOR?
STFU

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Old Codger wrote:
<quoted text>
My ol' computer tells me you put this up around 1 clock am. Son, ya needs to get some shut eye. What are yer doin up at that hour, lookin at girly pictures? I'ma thinkin you need to get you one o' them poster pedic beds. No lumps and sleeps fine. Better'n the mattress I grew up sleepin on that was filled with corn shucks an' goose down. Them corn weevils will drive a man to drink. I always said a man needs plenty o' sleep to reboot the thinkin muscle.
Yeah, he's up and checking out the obese fetish pictures like the one his friend posted on his Facebook. Or checking out women young enough to be his daughter, again, like he does on Facebook. Ol' David Harbin is sick in the head!
Panamaed

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

^Prime example of criminal stalker above^
Panamaed

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Church Murderer Prosecutor Larry Basford: CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?
Old Codger

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Whew! It shore was hot t'day. I durn near melted out in the garden. That there panty mad feller must be contributing to that globular warning they been talkin'bout. He's been putting' out so much hot air that the plants have been dryin' up. I always said if you set in a cow pie flies will be your best friend.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Goober posting more meaningless drivel and partnered up with the death threatening, perverted libel commenting, identity theiving stalker.....COVERING UP FACTS OF A CHURCH MURDER AND CHURCH LOOTING.

BOTH ARE GUILTY OF CRIMINAL STALKING, WITNESS AND INFORMANT INTIMIDATION AND HARASSMENT IN COOPERATION WITH RACKETEERS GUILTY OF MURDER, EXTORTION, BANK FRAUD AND TREASON!
Honest Guy

Panama City Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Panamaed wrote:
Church Murderer Prosecutor Larry Basford: CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?
There is no "US" only the voices in your head! Nobody is stalking you! Good lord, why would anyone stalk you? Your posts are meaningless, and you lie all the time. What would be the point in stalking you? You sir are paranoid.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Under Florida's stalking law you all are culpable when you do nothhing but attack me.

Evidence proves that....not opinion....
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Hey Larry Basford....are you getting all this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 621 - 640 of797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
San Bernardino homicide victima s step-son soug... 53 min Sad 1
Hampton gang leader guilty on all counts, sente... 1 hr What 1
1 woman dead, 2 wounded in Detroit triple shooting 5 hr Steve 2
Blood on the Fourth of July 10 hr reality is a crutch 1
Lawyer for sole suspect in slaying of Paterson ... 11 hr tagafag 1
Man, 24, Charged In Connection With N. Mpls. Sh... 12 hr Bellweather 11
Lawyers slam police in Valdez trial (Nov '08) 21 hr MzRoze 46
•••
•••