Man killed at Panama City church

Aug 10, 2010 Full story: Northwest Florida Daily News 801

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Full Story
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#787 Dec 18, 2012
This case is solved.

THEY just need to make the arrests for the murder and the looting of FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF PANAMA CITY BEACH aka FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF WEST PANAMA CITY BEACH.

This is part of the ongoing RACKETEERING INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS ACT activities in the Northern District of Florida that has gone on for DECADES!
nunya

United States

#788 Dec 18, 2012
has anyone seen the paper from the other day?
Cruz

Panama City Beach, FL

#789 Dec 18, 2012
Any mention of selling the church ?
Panamaed

United States

#792 Feb 25, 2013
What happened to comment #790?
Seems Topix moderators are guilty of aiding to cover up the brutal murder of Robert Shawn Ellison and the looting of First Baptist Church of Panama City Beach.
Evidence reflects their complicity in many other crimes including Murder, Bank Fraud, Racketeering, Extortion, and many more illegal overt criminal acts.
KnewRobWell

Streetsboro, OH

#793 Apr 25, 2013
I knew Robert very well. I knew he treated his family less then a true man should treat them. Steph was always so sweet and their were times where I thought about telling her that he was cheating and a crook. I knew when he and his buddy Keith took out huge loans to open a hotel then short paid everyone that did work on the hotel but used the money to bank roll their own lifestyles, I am sure he did something wrong ripped many people off and got killed over it. While I feel bad for his family I can be assured that Steph and Kennedy are much better, all thou his son looks just like Rob I am sure he is better as well. I know he was a bad gambler, I remember him coming into the hotel late nights taking large amounts of cash from the safe and going on a bender. I was stuck to clean up the mess. I was smart to get out early I know they will never find whom murdered him as there were many who wanted this to happen. RIP aka HELL
robsoldfriend

Streetsboro, OH

#795 Apr 26, 2013
All I want to know is if steph is single. I would love to smash that pu $$y some time
nunya

United States

#797 Apr 29, 2013
robsoldfriend wrote:
All I want to know is if steph is single. I would love to smash that pu $$y some time
your disgusting
robsoldfriend

Streetsboro, OH

#799 Apr 30, 2013
how so she is hot!
nunya

United States

#800 May 1, 2013
robsoldfriend wrote:
how so she is hot!
so that makes it ok to talk about her like that?
robsoldfriend

Streetsboro, OH

#801 May 1, 2013
I get ya, I was stating a fact that she is hot I need to talk to her again
robsoldfriend

Streetsboro, OH

#802 May 1, 2013
have her emailme hotnmassillon at yahoo dot com
LOL

Tallahassee, FL

#803 May 3, 2013
They made an arrest today. SHOCKER. Panamaed was wrong again.
Panamaed

United States

#805 May 3, 2013
That's why they censored my registered user PANAMAED too.

Can only post by cellphone due to CORRUPT COINTELPRO OPERATIVES TRYING TO USE HATE SPEECH TO CIRCUMVENT AND DISCOURAGE FREE SPEECH!
Panamaed

United States

#806 May 3, 2013
Ask FBI Agent Alexis Hatten.....he knows the truth about it all!
Panamaed

United States

#807 May 3, 2013
Now if they will go after these criminal stalkers....they were involved in the coverup and witness tampering!
Panamaed

United States

#808 May 3, 2013
Guess what?
They are also looking into a number of other murders AND SUICIDINGS!

TIME TELLS!
Panamaed

United States

#809 May 3, 2013
I hope Sheriff McKeithen's Cyber Crime Unit investigator Steven Jencks is following this now.
Time to bust these criminal stalkers too.
robsoldfriend

Streetsboro, OH

#810 May 3, 2013
its a fall guy
Loser

Tuscaloosa, AL

#811 May 3, 2013
Panamaed is once again wrong. Poor little girl.
Panamaed

United States

#812 May 3, 2013
Good thing Hyler wasn't found "suicided" or floating like many witnesses and whistleblowers end up.

They need to get him out of town and some place safe so he can rat out his accomplices.....and coconspirators!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 5 hr xxxrayted 2,860
Small town copes with mass slaying 10 hr jrw 2
4 Dead Tied to a Maine Bed and Breakfast (Sep '06) 11 hr Libs ruining US 44
Judge 'whipsawed' by murder trial plea change (Jul '08) 23 hr Keaukaha Smiles 110
Kimberly Cunningham found not guilty of second ... (May '07) Fri Steph05 44
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Fri 3redmoons 73
Man pleads guilty to rape, murder of teen in Ci... Thu SMG 1
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••