Man killed at Panama City church

Man killed at Panama City church

There are 824 comments on the Northwest Florida Daily News story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Man killed at Panama City church. In it, Northwest Florida Daily News reports that:

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.

David W Harbin

United States

#758 Sep 5, 2012
I was wondering why I had so many Destin Church visits.
What A Crock

United States

#759 Sep 5, 2012
Reality Bites wrote:
As far as the healthclub in BB that Rob worked for when he lived in Shalimar (if thats what you are wondering about)it was owned by Gil Powell not some Sarasota firm. Fyi!
Really bites Harbin on the azz. How would he know if it is what he wants. Hummmm another fictious poster. As she changes her name again.
What A Crock

United States

#760 Sep 5, 2012
David W Harbin wrote:
I was wondering why I had so many Destin Church visits.
They would have been trying to convert you into a human, had you actually had any Moron.
Hey Humpty Dumpty

United States

#761 Sep 5, 2012
You are going to have a great fall off that OCCUPY WALL when the anonymous stalker subpoenas info comes back!

http://www.newsherald.com/articles/panama-976...
What A Crock

United States

#762 Sep 5, 2012
Hey Humpty Dumpty wrote:
You are going to have a great fall off that OCCUPY WALL when the anonymous stalker subpoenas info comes back!
http://www.newsherald.com/articles/panama-976...
WOW you really think so MORON. Guess Humpty will fall on you and do what you couldn't even do by licking that big green sign. What a laugh that will be for sure. Hurry up with that subpoena Hate to wait another 59 yrs like everything else you claim. Maybe Russell can say something over you.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#763 Sep 14, 2012
Where is the DAM GRAND JURY INDICTMENT?
URAnIDIOT

United States

#764 Sep 14, 2012
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
Where is the DAM GRAND JURY INDICTMENT?
Being a confessed terrorist as you are I am sure they will be there shortly. Don't try to run and fall in the bay. They may have trouble figuring out which is you and which is a beached whale.
Panamaed

United States

#766 Sep 14, 2012
What is the going rate they pay you for being a paid stalker?
Panamaed

United States

#767 Sep 14, 2012
You make no contribution what so ever to any discussion and totally try to distract and detract from the truth.
Panamaed

United States

#768 Sep 14, 2012
Wait till these lost souls' family and friends find out what you have done.
Panamaed

United States

#769 Sep 17, 2012
Of course I don't make any sense when I post but I like to and people think I actually know stuff. Not like my stalkers.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#771 Sep 17, 2012
I think I am pretty sure anyway. Of course it could be any one of the hundreds of people that make fun of me for no reason.
THEY FOLLOW ME AROUND LIKE LITTLE PUPPY DOGS POSTING PERVERTED LIBELOUS COMMENTS, DEATH THREATS, STEALING MY IDENTITY AND OTHER CRIMINAL ACTS OF CYBER STALKING TO TRY TO SHUT ME UP AND DISRUPT ANY CONSTRUCTIVE DIALOG THAT THREATENS THEM IN ANY WAY. THEY FAIL AGAIN! Because I have the little people telling me everything in my head and I think I know about all of them and their deeds.
David W Harbin Panamaed

Vega Baja, Puerto Rico

#774 Oct 5, 2012
They arrest a RABBIT MURDERER and let a known CHURCH MURDERER GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND ALLOWED THE MOB TO CONVERT ALL THE ASSETS!
Panamaed

United States

#777 Nov 20, 2012
THIS WAS POST #666....
GetItStraight wrote:
I am the WIDOW so if any of you would like to 1) stop speculating 2) stop lying 3) stop making things up that you THINK are true, etc. etc. etc. then why don't you try asking someone that can verify some of the information first hand for you?! I lived in it for 13 years, and unless you have walked in my shoes down the path that I was on, you have no idea what any of it is like. All of you that think you know how wonderful of a person he was are mislead. Some of the posts and information on here that you believe is pathetic. alabamagirl40, you are so concerned with his mom and sister needing justice but you have yet to consider how his wife and two kids may feel about ANY OF IT! Stop being so selfish and think about how we were left....not a good feeling on any level! I dont usually post on the "blog" stuff, but I am sick of the crap that people put out for everyone else to read where in fact they haven't a clue as to what the actual truth is. As a matter of fact, I have found out more that I didn't know about the man I lived with, was married to, and had two children with in the last almost two years than I ever knew in the 13 years we were together....how is that for a scary thought?? I didn't even know him since he was living a double life and was a professional at it! Get your information straight before you post it. He was not a Navy Seal, he was in the Sea College program for two years, he didn't serve during war, he didn't protect our country, he didn't graduate from the University of Alabama, he was a thief, a con artist, a liar, an abuser to me and the children, a cheater, a gambler, and the list goes on and on....get the facts!!!!
Panamaed

United States

#778 Nov 20, 2012
Halifax Media Panama City News Herald Editor Michael Cazalas is a party to all the murder coverups, racketeering and political corruption.
Panamaed wrote:
This is a comment taken from the Newsherald:
Hey Slingshot, I have seen you make several references to the Ellison Group. First of all retired police officer Humphreys came out of retirement to handle the case for PCBPD. In the Newsherald article Humphreys held a news conference the day after the murder and announced the case was cold and might not be solved. Guess which PCBPD officers go to First Baptist Church? FBC's pastor is the PCBPD Chaplain, the police usually go the extra mile to solve a case if it is one of their own.....so why declare a cold case so quick? And what about the large amounts of money missing from the church account? No mention of that anywhere. And why when the FDLE offered to help solve the case did the PCBPD tell them to stand down? How quickly will this post disappear from the NH?
nunya

Nashville, TN

#779 Nov 20, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
THIS WAS POST #666....
<quoted text>
ok.......... and your point is?
Panamaed

Newark, NJ

#780 Nov 21, 2012
What A Crock wrote:
<quoted text>WOW you really think so MORON. Guess Humpty will fall on you and do what you couldn't even do by licking that big green sign. What a laugh that will be for sure. Hurry up with that subpoena Hate to wait another 59 yrs like everything else you claim. Maybe Russell can say something over you.
Hey Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen's Cyber Crime Unit Investigator Steve Jencks.....what happened to the SUBPOENA TO TOPIX TO DISCLOSE THESE ANONYMOUS USERS AND THE INDICTMENTS OF THESE DEATH THREATENING, IDENTITY THIEVING, PERVERTED LIBEL SPEWING ANONYMOUS STALKERS?
Panamaed

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#781 Nov 21, 2012
There is nothing FUNNY about a CHURCH MURDER TO COVER UP FRAUD.

There is nothing SPAM about it...FACTS ARE FACTS!

You are NUTS to believe that the Media and Law Enforcement isn't in on the coverup.
Skcus Dlarehswen

United States

#782 Nov 24, 2012
Seems Wilbur Middleton's signature was not properly acknowledged in the $9M Waterpointe deed. Scriveners error.... was typed William instead.

He is also dead now....and has ties to MADISON, ALABAMA,too.

http://prescott.erau.edu/

Wilbur A Middleton!
Address History
Panama City Beach, FL
Madison, AL
Relatives
Mary Middleton
Michael Middleton
Worked at
Erau Prescott Campus
Additional info for purpose of ID only (not included in the report)
Wilbur A Middleton, 84
Panama City Beach, Fl

Michael Lewis Middleton , age 57
Get more details
Name/Aliases Has lived in DOB Phone Address Related to
Michael Lewis Middleton
Mike Middleton
Middleton Middleton
Middleton Mike
Madison, AL
Huntsville, AL
Athens, AL
Panama City Beach, FL intelius.com intelius.com intelius.com Mary Middleton
Wilbur Middleton

http://records2.baycoclerk.com/oncoreweb/show...

Redus now has this property and has ties to Waterpointe still.....what kind of scam was all of this?

Who else was involved in this HUGE bank fraud scam?
Skcus Dlarehswen

United States

#785 Nov 24, 2012
Here's a Vegas link:

Michael Lewis Middleton was born in 1955. Michael currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. Before that, Michael lived in Madison, AL from 1990 to 1997. Before that, Michael lived in Florissant, MO from 1985 to 1992.

Michael Lewis Middleton is related to Mary Middleton, who is 82 years old and lives in Panama City Beach, FL. Michael Lewis Middleton is also related to Wilbur Middleton, who is 84 years old and lives in Panama City Beach, FL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) 8 hr south side locos13 22
News Teen murderer gets life (May '06) 11 hr justme 12
News Pistol permit fees would quadruple under the bu... Sun frankspeak 2
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... Sat DedRed 37
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) Sat mee 19
News Search for suspects behind drive-by shooting Sat Zefflin 2
News Mother of 1985 murder victim in Ovid pleas for ... (Dec '09) Feb 17 Frankie 17
More from around the web