Man killed at Panama City church

Aug 10, 2010 Full story: Northwest Florida Daily News 801

A work dispute might have led to the slaying of a Panama City Beach general contractor on a construction site Tuesday morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 41
Next Last
Daisy

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Take a look at www.baycoclerk.com and case search Robert Ellison. There are 10 open lawsuits against someone with that name. Someone with that name owes a bunch of people money.

My guess is that one of the other contractors that he owed money to got desperate and snapped during an argrument over money.
Marie

Montgomery, AL

#2 Aug 12, 2010
If you open the cases and read the information you see the plaintiffs were banks not individuals. Still not a reason for anyone to commit MURDER!
Mr Jones

Panama City, FL

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Daisy wrote:
Take a look at www.baycoclerk.com and case search Robert Ellison. There are 10 open lawsuits against someone with that name. Someone with that name owes a bunch of people money.
My guess is that one of the other contractors that he owed money to got desperate and snapped during an argrument over money.
Now Harbin that shows how stupid you are. If someone owes you money you break their legs, you don't kill them or you don't get your money. Seems like You would have learned that working with your allaged WWMC. But Then againn you don't learn anything. ROTFLMAO
Sunflower

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Aug 12, 2010
Rev. J.W. Hunt built over 100 churches in Africa and helped the poor. His ministry blessed and helped save many lives.

http://www.panamacitydoctors.net
Sunflower

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Aug 12, 2010
Panamaed, why are you so determined to tarnish a good man's name?
http://www.panamacitydoctors.net

Since: May 09

Parker, Florida

#7 Aug 13, 2010
I just state facts.

He WAS my partner.

What happened.....happened.

Parker, Florida

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Rev. Hunt was the one that approached me to be his partner, too.

It was for what I had done for an International Ministry that he was evidently involved in.

I did what I did out of the goodness of my heart...him.....not so much.....
YPOS

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Aug 13, 2010
Hello idiot, he was on the board of trustees for the church, which operate like officers for a corporation. Someone has to sign for the corporation (church, besides the church deeded it to itself. He loved that church and was determined to see it finished. That's what GOOD people do, unlike losers who surf the chat rooms feeding off others misery. Probably the only way people will talk to you. Rob Ellison was a real person, you douchbag, with a wife and two kids who will never see their dad again. Have some respect. I knew Rob, he was a very good, kind hearted, generous man who kept to his own business and will be missed greatly.Oh, and the last time I looked, there were 200+ foreclosures a month in Bay County. Check it out....The R/E market in Bay County sucks as bad as you do.

Parker, Florida

#10 Aug 14, 2010
I didn't know Rob, but I know how things opreate in PC....anything could have happened to him.

They never investigate anything involving the Good Ole Boys...they ALWAYS cover things up.

Rob could have easily gotten involved with the wrong group and they sold him out and did him in.

It does happen.

I just want to know the truth...that is what they seem to want to cover up.

There are too many suspect deaths in Panama City.

The coroners are notorious for doing coverup and murder themselves.

I am sorry for the Ellison family and do understand their grief.

I am just saying......TRUST NO ONE!
Myron

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2010
so someone busted a cap in his ass?
alabamagirl40

Andalusia, AL

#14 Aug 18, 2010
robert shawn ellison is my brother. that is the man that was killed at that church. i know who he truely was. ppl down there didnt know he has a sister. if u ppl think im lieing then ask me what i know bout his true side of him...........

Parker, Florida

#15 Aug 18, 2010
Please...tell.

This site can use all the truth it can get....and like I said above, don't trust anyone.

Make sure you have an independent outside agency involved in the investigation because this town is very corrupt.
Daisy

United States

#16 Aug 18, 2010
alabamagirl, I am sorry for your loss. Panamaed is right about wanting the real truth to come out. There are too many covers ups around Panama City. The courts are corrupt, infested with crooked judges.
Tina

Panama City, FL

#17 Aug 18, 2010
I knew this contractor from church. He was always nice to everyone. There are many very bad contractors who would skin you alive but Rob Ellison isn't one of those so please out of respect to his family stop these incensitive posts.

Parker, Florida

#18 Aug 19, 2010
Why did they delete the link with:

http://records2.baycoclerk.com/oncoreweb/show...
local dude

Panama City, FL

#19 Aug 20, 2010
Panamaed wrote:
Why did they delete the link with:
http://records2.baycoclerk.com/oncoreweb/show...
Whatever this man done to you is no reason for you to torture his family with any post. If the man was in debt oh well so is 76% of all Americans so he was not alone. Please just drop this thread and post any more.

Parker, Florida

#20 Aug 20, 2010
Let's just make sure whoever killed Rob pays for it.

I am sure that is what the family wants....and us too!

Parker, Florida

#21 Sep 5, 2010
Is this a "cold case" already or what?
local dude

Panama City, FL

#22 Sep 5, 2010
Panamaed wrote:
Is this a "cold case" already or what?
i heard there was very little evidence. I bet this will never be solved.

Parker, Florida

#23 Sep 5, 2010
I heard they had a text about a card game and they are following up on it.
If it involves gambling anything could have happened.
Panama City is notorious for it's illicit card games, rip offs and very high level Bookie Activities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr joey 2
Thousands attend 8-hour wake for slain NYC officer 1 hr Responsibility 11
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting 17 hr he who knocks 4
Pat Howard: Body cameras would serve both citiz... 23 hr Zugzwang 5
Video backs self-defense claim in Berkeley, MO,... Fri dont trust a hipster 4
D.C. police investigate two officer-involved sh... Fri Sunshine 1
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Fri vEWRX3 1,136
More from around the web