2 People Killed In Northwest Columbus Shooting

Apr 28, 2014 Full story: WBNS

Police say two people were killed in a shooting Monday in northwest Columbus. The shooting occurred around 5:15 p.m. at 2550 Farrel Drive.

Full Story
Joe

Dublin, OH

#2 Apr 29, 2014
Sawmill and the surrounding area is rapidly going downhill, and it's very sad to see.
d pantz

Akron, OH

#3 Apr 29, 2014
Obama's too busy telling people they disagree with his policy vs. his campaign promises because he's "black". While he's half white.
Logical libertarian

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
(musings on Black mayhem)
I just watched the story on this on channel 4 news.
It looks like Black on Black violence in all probability but this was on Sawmill Crossing Road in an extremely nice area. What are violent Blacks doing in such an area. Does this area accept Section 8 vouchers?
I also saw a report yesterday on the news that was talking about there being a lot of drug sales in the suburbs now to 20 something whites.
They showed the family members expressing great emotion, screams and shouting but for all the outpouring Blacks never seem to change their self destructive behavior. Black leaders like Obama and Coleman NEVER address the burning issue of Black on Black violence.
Don't expect any follow up stories since it won't happen in any town with liberal Black leadership like Columbus, Detroit or Chicago.
Its going to be a long, long hot summer.
blacks destroy any neighborhood they live in. That is simply a fact. Black folks would rather act ghetto and be thugs than become educated and work
Bassetball Jones

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 29, 2014
d pantz wrote:
...While he's half white.
shhhh, thats a secret.
He was taught to hate whites .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 6 min White Elephant 3,020
FBI turns animal cruelty into top-tier felony e... 36 min Justin 6
The jury in Michael Dunn's "loud music" murder ... (Feb '14) 1 hr RuffnReddy 3
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program 11 hr Delbert 5
Wasilla police release name of officer in shooting 11 hr Wasilla 1
Despite clarion call, youth violence continues ... 11 hr Fayatteille 1
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim 14 hr silly rabbit 8

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE